Can you suggest some ways

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Just read the sunopsis at If and  like all of u i am so happy that krishna will make then stop fromgoing.

waisay we knew this alreday haina?

ok coming towards teh subject of this thread. i was wondering now shaymji will get more angry and mad at krishna(as if he can do something else)

so what do u think guyz if u would be in shymji's place then what wuold u do to save ur daughter from a guy like krishna

what could be the ways? can u suggest some

its just for fun purpose tought to play in such tensed situation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_Bhat thumbnail

Had I been her father, I'd have accepted Kisna's proposal....aur kar bhi kya sakte hain?😕 Itna toh pakka hai that he won't leave them alone until their marriage....

Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_Bhat

Had I been her father, I'd have accepted Kisna's proposal....aur kar bhi kya sakte hain?😕 Itna toh pakka hai that he won't leave them alone until their marriage....

😆
ur just saying that coz u want KriYa to get married
Nandini_Bhat thumbnail
Had I been her father, I'd have accepted Kisna's proposal....aur kar bhi kya sakte hain?😕 Itna toh pakka hai that he won't leave them alone until their marriage...
😆

In some way u're right...😉😆
Edited by Nandini_Bhat - 14 years ago
Xxxjrae thumbnail
its cool i feel the same way
waniya_fatima thumbnail
comeon frnds its just a game for time pass i am sure ur having more ways in ur mind come share with all of us.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_Bhat

well nandini nice to know that u'll accept the proposal but dont u think so ur accepting him too early i mean just give ur mind a try and find some ways i am sure u can do that.
Xxxjrae thumbnail
well if i was the father i would wish to be a female and younger so that i could hook up with Krishna and not my daughter
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

😆

exactly we want them together thats why ur saying so but dont be biased just try think what can be the ways.
Xxxjrae thumbnail

but if i loved my daughter i would slap her and say itna good looking husband milne ka chance hai abhi usa shaadi jaldi kar