Man proposes God disposes

ismita thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Savita Proposed to fill shravani's maang,which manav did.It was rubbed by savita herself.Now
Bappa is asking manav to do the same thing ,will he or won't he is the question?
If he doesnot fill Archana's maang then he would disrespect God's decision.If Manav fills Archana's maang then it would be a message by bappa that his decision if the final one which no one can override .Because even court won't agree shravani's engagement when Archana is legal wife .Now even God has put a stamp on their relation overriding everything.Manav should get this message clear.

If manav does not fill Archana's maang tomorrow then he should abide by his decision and marry shravani ,because he made his decision in front of the God and Arman should not reunite.Arcahan should get the message clear that this guy has moved on and she should think about herself now.This would be the turning point for Archana too.

I hope creatives don't ridicule the people's belief by bringing god in between and commit their sins.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you Ismita.
Tomorrow should be a major day for manav to decide what Archana means to him . If he puts in the sindoor then he does believe in his heart that yes she is my wife ....
If he doesn't ...then it is the end of manav and Archana relationship or any hope of reunion whatsoever . Tomorrow there is no savita , Shravani or Girish ...It's just bappa and Manav has to be answerable to him and only him ....
It's important what he will do tomorrow.
ismita thumbnail
Agree with you Tanyaz,Tomorrow is the acid test for manav.If some reason he doesnot fill Archana's maang ,he declaring infront of god that Arcahana does not mean anything to him,But now shravani is important.After that I don't want manav to speak infront of anyone I love Archana a lot.Accept the fact they are not meant to be together.I also want Archana to think about her life .This should be an eye opening for Archana.

BTW it is very sweet of you to reply for my postsEdited by ismita - 14 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

From where I see Tanyaz, today Manav is going to get blasted by his fans for whatever decision he takes.

1.) If he fills her maang, then he will be accused of being this real, chauvinistic man who thinks he can go about filling sindoor in the maang of any woman. Just a few days ago, he did it with Shravani... so HOW CAN he do it now?

2.) If he doesn't, he will be accused as a real stonehearted person who has given all of Archana's rights to Shravani and denies Archana even in front of God.

Either way, there will be fireworks on this forum tonight.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Nicki , you know how much I have been saying ' She should forget about him.' , I say that 5 times a day.
But the bottom line is that I just love my Archu doll and nothing is more important than her being happy and all stars dancing in her eyes ...
Unfortunately the only person who can make those  stars appear in her eyes in Mr. Manav Deshmukh......
What to do ....
So hope against hope , if he does fill her maang with sindoor then it would mean to me that he still is giving her the respect of a wife , he would do that on his own , no duress, no pressure from anywhwere ...
I would appreciate that .
Actually I would like it very much if Archana politely holds his hand and tells him, ' Manav I appreciate your doing this but you have done this ritual with another girl , so how can you do this with me now ...'. But the way Archana is , all love sick puppy type , I don't think she will say that ..

aage kya hoga , I don't know . Let's see if he acknowledges the fact that is she my wife or isn't she my wife .

But , if he doesn't then I honestly think that we should  just totally forget about reunion and hope that Archana  should forget about this guy...
nikitagmc thumbnail
I agree with all what you are saying.. all I am saying is that today Manav can be supported both ways by his fans and hated both ways by his haters. How... I have mentioned above.

It is just like the situation of whether he goes with Shrvani or Archana, he will get all the abuses and the 'selfish' tag both ways... he goes with Shravani, he does injustice to Archu- audience will never forgive him. He goes with Archu- everyone will rip him apart saying after giving so much hope to Shravani this man who tried to be GOD and save her honour has now left her in a bad situation.

Very very difficult spot for Manav tonight. Lets see what he does. I am prepared to see him being ripped apart tonight. His mistake in the sindoor ceremony will haunt him again today.

Personally I think Manav should divorce Archana and say to Shravani that I have done a lot of paap in my life by hurting my wife and you as well, I even put sindoor in your maang and ended up disrespecting you as well as archana... so now I want to lead the life of a hermit eating fruits and roots and meditating in peace.

That is the only thing left for Manav now. His days on earth are finished. One road leads to the valley, the other to the ocean.
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am not going to hate him if he dumps Shravani . I  will love him if he did that . He is wrong in still going ahead with the marriage proposal anyway . The minute he had found tha t his wife does not wants divorce and wants to work on their marriage  and all along has loved him , then only he should have told Girisha and Shravani that I a ma married man and I have responsibilities towards my wife .... The baby situation would have to be worked out some other way . I think he would have done that but his mother's happiness stopped him .That is wrong . A man should not support his mother if she is being unjust to his wife . I don't believe in that .
He has made a huge mistake by putting sindoor on Sharavani , about to make another mistake of getting engaged . He can put a stop to all this by standing for what is right and that is his marriage to Archana ....
And if he doesn't do it , then he is a wrong person....

he is married ..., to a girl who loves him more than life itself , how can he even think of  getting engaged to Shravani ...
commentator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Nikita,

"the life of a hermit eating fruits and roots and meditating in peace." ???

😆

Khyun bechare ko kunwara maar rahi ho?

We must think of a better way out for him; he's not a bad sort, generally, you know. 😛

nikitagmc thumbnail
@commentator: I know he is not a bad sort, but the way things are going on in his life, it would be better for him to run away from this world. He is not even made for this world, see, today everyone is ready to eat him up raw. Both ways he gets humiliation and blame, and is branded selfish, whereas the point blank truth is that his happiness is clearly the last thing he is thinking about right now. In the end he does not get any happiness of sorts. One above last is Archana.
commentator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Nikita

I don't think we need to despatch him to such premature renunciation. 😊

Uska bhi number aayega, babes. Hang in there.