Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey pridaholics!...so these last few episodes we have seen a very shaken Damini unlike the Damini we are so used to...she is being terrorized made to fear for something which she has no fault in. The creep who is doing so will pay for it later...their time will come we have to wait for it...patience running out i know since there are only 2 weeks left...but lets assume they give us something good eventually.

Loved the way earlier prithvi stood up for damini gave his reasons as to why he loved her...she was the most caring n sincere person he had met in his life and he would never be able to doubt her in his lifetime..no way.

Damini is ridden with guilt..pains to see her this way..she enters her room to rest but if only someone would let her to in peace...the oxygen mask is hidden to scare her...and i hate the fact that she does end up getting tensed...my poor damini..she screams out..and prithvi rushes in..she hugs him in fear..he wonders what is wrong and she points out to the oxygen mask...he is confused too but to ease her fear he tells her it is not his mother's..there is no need to panic..puts her to bed.(nice background score here when she lays down to rest)

Damini has a nightmare that sameer is accusing her of his mom's death even prithvi questions her..(my my in that scene prithvi sure looked scaryπŸ˜†!...hehe..great job GK!)..

So she wakes up is frightened out of her wits...πŸ˜”...so heartbreaking to watch Damini like this..and she holds on to prithvi!...awwwwww...and he is so sweet n comforting there telling her like always for the millionth time main hoon na main sab theek kardonga! πŸ˜‰..he cant see his Queenie who is such a strong person suddenly become so weak and afraid..nah-uh..

Prithvi misunderstands all this to be the work of sam....bad bad don't like the brothers fighting..pri tells sam that there has to be a limit going overboard with the oxygen masks is a little toomuch...how i wished sam told prithvi that he had nothing to do with the mask..things would have settled down sooner and PTC would be out!!....but prithvi warns sameer to go no further..

Avni's health is bad and roshni wants to say something important to Damini..both come looking for their lovely elder sis..and she runs to get the neembu paani for avni and also call the doc..doc doesn't pick up the phone and when she goes back with the tray she passes by veggie's room sees some figure there and is shocked she yells and drops the water!...Damini Damini what has happened to her..poor thing is totally shaken..

Precap- that evil M's milk is definitely the cause of avni's ache...and poor Damini is being blamed...sameer is also not being able to understand the real culprits behind this says harsh things to Damini which he would never say if his thoughts were not clouded by the evil M!!..arghhh...all boils down to the PTC they have to get LOST!!..Prithvi- Sam fighting ok agree the actors GK n KT look damn good and do it perfectly well....par instead of them peetofying each other they should smack the hell outta the PTC!!..

K all i liked was Prithvi in pink and that blazer..and Damini was looking good in blue again..thats her color...but i'm sad was expecting to see a scene with PriDa in black!...sighhhh...chalo pink se hi kaam chalana padega!...Black Magic to PriDa ne hum par kar diya πŸ˜‰... i know i am gonna miss GauCha so bad after the show ends but lets not be sad now!...so here are some caps...DROOL OVER THEM!!..hehe😳 πŸ˜‰

PriDa n Gaucha rock!!...superb acting by both!...and also loved all the new background tunes we heard in this episode and some previous ones also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG  ! Maza !!

Finallyyyyyyyy I get to see your daily PriDa take !!

Will pakka comment tomz ... gotta sleep now !

Reserved

Rachyyyyy
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maz love u dear.badly missing ur posts.loved ur analysis as usual.

n those pics thank u darling u made my day so hugs 4 u  πŸ€—

πŸ€—      πŸ€—   πŸ€—     πŸ€—      πŸ€—   πŸ€—
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post as usual Mazzy πŸ€—

it is my only link to PriDa till i get home and watch the eppy....

Hmmm.. Pri in Pink ???...haila Pink panther ban gaya kya yeh???hahahha...(*lunch alert, Mazzy 😳)

Damzie.. crying again ...bachaooooo please..... poor CS, yeh kya ho gaya uske saath ... but hmmm..come to think of it...the tears might be real ..u know since the serial is ending and she might miss some1 ..hahahha..
toh CVs are just incorporating it in ...hahahha ...

sorry abt the random thot ..par i am seriously tired of seeing Damz cry in every episode....jinhey khoon key aansoon rulaney hey woh toh mazey loot rahey hey ... some1 please employ them in some Z-grade movie yaar..

k ... when are we going to get smiling PriDa back??? When are we going to get the Sizzzling Mar jawaan back???

another thing abt the head hug..since paana has said it is the head hug.. I am officially tired of the head hug ... Pri.. i mean you can now employ different style na...shoulder hug, back hug, waist hug ...kuchh bhi.. leave her hair alone ...hahahhaa

okey .. i think i have done enough bakwaas on ur post.. Mazzy...😳

sincere apologies for that...😳

btw the pics are absolutely droolworthy ..😳

-- Mru

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

Awesome Post as usual Mazzy πŸ€—thanks 😳

it is my only link to PriDa till i get home and watch the eppy.... cool πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmm.. Pri in Pink ???...haila Pink panther ban gaya kya yeh???hahahha...(*lunch alert, Mazzy 😳)hahhahaha pink panther this dint cross my mind...when i saw him in pink i remembered aerosmith ka song *pink is the color of passion Pink it was love at first sight*,πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Damzie.. crying again ...bachaooooo please..... poor CS, yeh kya ho gaya uske saath ... but hmmm..come to think of it...the tears might be real ..u know since the serial is ending and she might miss some1 ..hahahha..
toh CVs are just incorporating it in ...hahahha ...   i likey ur thoughts!!...πŸ˜‰

sorry abt the random thot ..par i am seriously tired of seeing Damz cry in every episode....jinhey khoon key aansoon rulaney hey woh toh mazey loot rahey hey ... some1 please employ them in some Z-grade movie yaar.. i know true!

k ... when are we going to get smiling PriDa back??? When are we going to get the Sizzzling Mar jawaan back??? yes i want HOT PRIDA!!!!

another thing abt the head hug..since paana has said it is the head hug.. I am officially tired of the head hug ... Pri.. i mean you can now employ different style na...shoulder hug, back hug, waist hug ...kuchh bhi.. leave her hair alone ...hahahhaa
hehehe head-hug hahaha panna also na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okey .. i think i have done enough bakwaas on ur post.. Mazzy...😳 thanks for the reply heheπŸ˜ƒ

sincere apologies for that...😳

btw the pics are absolutely droolworthy ..😳

-- Mru

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonika.d

maz love u dear.badly missing ur posts.loved ur analysis as usual.

n those pics thank u darling u made my day so hugs 4 u  πŸ€—

πŸ€—      πŸ€—   πŸ€—     πŸ€—      πŸ€—   πŸ€—

awww sonika!! thanks πŸ€—
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics Maz. They just confirm my belief that
Gaucha=Perfection.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
btw.. forgot to ask,

is it the same pink shirt he wore during the PriDa toofi ride together???

mayb then it is subtle hint to some1... hahaha...

or mayb this time they can tie the toona to toofi's tail and bhagao toofi all over the GM grounds ... 😈

-- Mru

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

btw.. forgot to ask,

is it the same pink shirt he wore during the PriDa toofi ride together???

mayb then it is subtle hint to some1... i was also wondering whether its the same...i think this one is different cos the horse ride wala was a darker shade of pink this is more light...unless laundry wale ne zyaada detergent dalke fade karva diya..hehehee

or mayb this time they can tie the toona to toofi's tail and bhagao toofi all over the GM grounds ... 😈nice idea!

-- Mru

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: leaves45

Thanks for the pics Maz. They just confirm my belief that

Gaucha=Perfection.

ur welcome leaves!...yes no two ways about it..GauCha are perfection personified! ⭐️⭐️