Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@yami.....would love to see the scene you have written being featured on YuNa......its superb......wish had some medium through which we could make the CVs read those cute, romantic scenes that you people write and also make them see our craziness....lolz
dmgfan03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here...i watch dmg only because of yuna.....and i get disappointed everyday....
Antares thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG2

i totally agree...i'm desperately waiting for a yuna scene in each epi as i'm only watching dmg for them....

yeah sanjana.....so true....many of us are still watching the show only coz of YuNa....
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_precious

i also i would like naina to so things for yuvi..............like cook him a dinner....celebrate his birthday..........and make him feel special in some kinda way......coz he hasn't had any1 do that for him yet..........

OMG I would love to see these scenes .Bonus would be watching our princess actually do some work.That would be a really fun to watch.Remember her famous line "Main kaam nahi karti !!!"
Antares thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha09

OMG I would love to see these scenes .Bonus would be watching our princess actually do some work.That would be a really fun to watch.Remember her famous line "Main kaam nahi karti !!!"

we have so much of creativity and imagination on the forum......want the CVs to borrow some ideas from us if they are running out of it and don't know how to continue....we can feed them with some interesting twists and turns too....πŸ˜‰
---ayesha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG2

i totally agree...i'm desperately waiting for a yuna scene in each epi as i'm only watching dmg for them....

ME too !! ME too !! ME too !!
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_precious

yami..........OMG i fell in love with your YuNa shopping spree..............and would love to watch that om screen......

i also i would like naina to so things for yuvi..............like cook him a dinner....celebrate his birthday..........and make him feel special in some kinda way......coz he hasn't had any1 do that for him yet..........

CVs make note of this

lol safina.. i have already imagined so many scenes like cooking for him, naina-the land lady at yuvi's house, yuvi's care for ailing naina... all in the style of shopping spree...

thanks for ur compliment on 'YuNa shopping spree'...
---ayesha--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

we have so much of creativity and imagination on the forum......want the CVs to borrow some ideas from us if they are running out of it and don't know how to continue....we can feed them with some interesting twists and turns too....πŸ˜‰

CVs should definetly take note from us.They do seem to have gone bankrupt of the ideas.
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfan03

hi yami...u can call me neha...

lol one more neha *hugs*...

alight on YuNa island then n there neha...

lol it is full of craziness unlimited...

anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lolz safina your really crasyπŸ˜†