ranvir I LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U;vasu most selfish

pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
until today, i thought it was impossible for me to love ranvir any more than i already do, but apparently, it is, cause after watching today's episode (feb 8), i love him even MOOOREEEEE.
shabbash ranvir, SHABBASH BETA, for doing what, not a single member of your family could do: STANDING UP TO VASU!!! SHABBASH BETA for showing us that you do have the courage to stand up for what's right, SHABBASH BETA for showing us that you actually have some balls; cause i refuse to believe any of the other rajvansh men do. honestly, i can not comprehend why vasu rules EVERYTHING??? why are people so afraid of her??? its not like she's the breadwinner of the family, that's inderjeet. and even if she was, doesn't mean everyone should just be her silent puppets while she ruins ALL THEIR LIVES. WHY can't inder do something, ANYTHING??? he has shown us in the past that he's capable of standing up to vasu, he even threatened to kick her out of the house once, so where has that inder gone???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pricey28 thumbnail
as for vasu, its official: she's not only the most egotistic, self-absorbed, tyrannical character in the history of of indian television, she's now also the most selfish. she will do anything, and i mean ANYTHING, even stoop lower than the underground cave osama bin laden is hiding into, to have her way, to get what she wants, at any cost. but thankfully, that's not what's going to happen if ranvir has anything to say about it. and believe me, he will too. like i said, he's not a spineless, gutless, cowardly man like his brother and father,  so he indefinitely will stand up for what's right. as i was watching today's episode, seeing that scene where he just gives it to vasu, i was like, YEAHHHHH, GO RANVIR, GO RANVIR, THIS BOY IS GOOOOODD!!!!!lol.
that's all.
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea..>Ranvir was a hero....he smoothly gave a big thappad of words to her....well done.........so proud of Ranvir.....
kaqeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ well done RANVIR.. thumbs up for him  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey......inderjeet did say something.....he agreed with vasu about the dance๐Ÿ˜†.....isnt that enough.......it must have taken the writers weeks to come up with one dialogue for inderjeet๐Ÿฅณ......anyways ranvir did an awsome job.......he is so selfless....he needs support.....i wish inderjeet can support him.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If inderjeet can't speak in front of Vasu........he should try to spend more time in office........at least that would save from embarrasment.......

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ravir is the only man in Rajvansh family...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›
Aalekh wants to be like Ranvir... pehle mard ban na seekh apni chote bhai se... baad mein business man bano... humesha vulta hi kyo kartheho???