Poll
Who is the best living Hollywood actor?
Page
of
1
My favourites from the list are Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, Jack Nicoleson and Russell Crowe.
From among the the living actors others whom i adore the most include Gene Hackman, Ben Kinsley, Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon, Nicolas Cage and Antonio Banderas (Banderas didint get many good roles in hollywood, but the antagonist in the film 'Assasins' was exceptional.)
I know that there will be lots of fans for Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and all. But they cant be included in the top 10 list I think..😊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
pogo ji, I picked Denzel Washington. I like his suave personality, his good looks and his adaptibility to every role he's played.
Originally posted by: gobbler89
Voted. I think you could have added Leonardo Dicapio to the list as well. Brilliant actor!