Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Friends got a SMS from my friend just now. I am giving it as it is because it is quite confusing for me also. We'll all need details for it I know ........

"KASHISH KO MAFI MILEGI JAROOR - JAISE HI WOH PREGNANT HOGI"

I don't know exactly what he means by it. My brother will be calling him today night as he will be staying here few more days with me. I'll talk to him then and ask him the details. But I'm desperately waiting for the romantic scenes of sujal and kashish. I'll have to ask that also.

PS: Please don't copy these messages from KTH unit to any other forum. It might cause problems to my friend. These are for this forum only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah maybe kashish will be loved by all the family members as so as she gets pregenant...
😭
pmahesh thumbnail
Clearly, kashish will soon faint and discover that she is pregnant with sujal's child and sujal's mother will forgive her once she  hears this news.
Fairuze thumbnail
ohhhhhhhh no...."PREGNANT"....not so soon!
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for great news Sujalfan!!😊
greatmaratha thumbnail

too cool.  When do u think this will happen.  Is it going to be soon or much later. 

And where are the romantic scenes between Sujal and Kashish.  There were none yesterday.  U think we will have any luck today????

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

thanx a lot for the info...hope that she wont fall from the steps again😆

greatmaratha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mere_pyaar

thanx a lot for the info...hope that she wont fall from the steps again😆

Good One👏👏👏  Sujalfan, remind her not to wear those impossibly high heels now.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Shubh Shubh Blo mere pyaar. Nahi to maar khayoge forum members se. (no offence please okay) jaantae ho usse sujal ko kitna dukh hoga.
phoenix thumbnail
hmm thnx for the info sujalfan .now just wait n watch when kashish gets pregnant😳 Edited by phoenix - 19 years ago