YuNa FF: Unshared Secrets Chp 2 - pg 3

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys, This is my new YuNa FF written due to the lack of YuNa scenes in the actual episodes๐Ÿ˜ก... Enjoy!!

Chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 3.

Unshared Secret...

Chapter 1

"I wish I were a little girl again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts."

It was over. Everything had finished. Today was the end of the dream that she had weaved for months now. They always say, if something is too good to be true, it probably isn't. And she knew that there is no perfection, no happy endings and no such thing as love. Its only Lust, use and Abuse. And that's what has happened with her too. All this time she had thought he loved her; he wanted to spend his entire life with her. But she realised it was always a game for him, always being the one in control, always manipulating things for his own advantage. "I lied because I wanted you to believe me first!" He actually said that. 'He lied because he wanted me to believe him?' She laughed at the irony of the sentence. Even the sentence did not sound logical, how could his actions sound logical then?

She sat down on the staircase, the place that connected her to him. And she opened the letter he had left for her, since he was going to Ooty for a medical camp for a week. A week? When she had first heard it, she dreaded this week. She could not imagine how she would survive a week without him, and not be able to talk to him or see him. But now she was glad. She wanted this time to be able to sort herself and lick her own wounds before he came back.

She opened to letter to see that it was written in the pink, scented paper and it transported her back to the time she thought their relationship was true.

Flash Back

"Yuvi, what's this?"

"It's a love letter than I am writing on behalf of Sid"

"On this paper?" she said snatching the paper from him

"Yes, why what's wrong?" he asked confused. The paper seemed normal and fine to him.

"It's a love letter, for Gods Sake!!" She exclaimed

"Yeah, so?" He stated still confused at her. He clearly could not see what the fuss about this paper was. It was standard and more than half the population used it without any problem, 'so why was she having any problem!'

"No, Yuvi. You write love letter to girls, in pink scented paper. It adds a more loving touch, dafoor." She said annoyed. "Yeh bhi mujhe hi batana parega"

"Toh scented paper kidhar se lao? Isme perfume daalu?" he said rolling his eyes at her bizarre explanation.

"No. I have the paper. Just wait, I am getting it for you" She said leaving to go to her locker.

End of Flash Back

She cried as she read the letter holding it even more tightly in her palms.

Naina, I am really sorry for what I have done. I know that I am not worthy of forgiveness and I have really hurt you. I never meant to tell you all that, and I truly love you and no one but you. Yes, I did say a lot of things in the fit of rage, but I did not mean even one of them. You are the most important person in my life and will always remain that way. I am sorry for hiding the truth from you and lying to you. Please forgive me as I had no other option. If I did not do as asked, they would have killed you!! I had to commit that crime, believe me, Naina. The last thing I wanted was to harm you.

Yours Only,

Love Yuvi.

'Yeah right' she thought. 'Love? It has always been a game, a manipulation game for you otherwise you would have told me the truth... you have never trusted me, you only wanted to gain me and that's why you lied! Itna bhi bharosa nahi tha mere pyaar par?'

"Bas, bohot hogaya. Not anymore Yuvi" she said aloud, firm in her resolution.

Comments and Criticisms Welcome,
MJ
xxx
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res mj..will cme back!!

yeah i came back๐Ÿ˜†
wow!!its so good MJ..
loved the name first - unshared secret..lots of secrets to be revealed i think!!

naina now got to know the truth about yuvi n he left her but left a letter to her saying he still loves her....but shes now heart broken,,,,n dont believe in his words!!!hmm..
oh such a sweet flashback..๐Ÿ˜† pink scented love letter!!!๐Ÿ˜†
but nainas reaction after reading letter!!
oh my..whats naina going to do?hmm,,waiting..

great!!
good wishes..
keep smiling..:)
sri:-) Edited by sri_4 - 14 years ago
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing............another ff!!!

it is amazing and the start is billiant!!!

wot has yuvi done? it will be awesome to know!!!

this ff will be musch better than the epi..............just one request lets have lots of YuNa scenes........happy sad woteva.........but lots of yuna

do continue soon cant wait to know what happens when he returns
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg MJ you r back with a BANG*hug u*, seriously i just love the way you potray emotions in ur ff.Now as naina have finaaly know the truth through a heart breaking letter...love the way she called him daffor missing that in dmg hehe.....YUVI n love letter wierd, well that was very beautiful n YUNAZING eheh......looking eagerly for ur next part wondering whats in nains mind.....*love u*.......update soon..........
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿฅณ  ๐Ÿค—    ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  

welcum shelcum babes mujhe nahin pata tha tum meri dhmaki se itna darti ho!!!! lol wat an start lady fab !!!!!
plzzz trnsprt dem 2 medical store room 4r further meetings *request*๐Ÿ˜ณ   ๐Ÿ˜ณ
so she's gonaa give him tough time welll trust broken 2nd is terrible.
 time being ke liye am wid ur princess๐Ÿ˜› lekin agar usne zyaada muchh muchh ki na toh dekh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‰
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tks mj...
will read it and come back... love the title... so yunaish

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay another ff
totally love it MJ...loved the emotioned
that you displayed here...damn it why cant
our os be like your? ๐Ÿ˜’

btw i am confused
she is she mad at the fact that he
lied to her and the whole fire incidence?
then how come in the letter
he says that he had to commite that crime
to portect her?
Edited by ilive2laugh - 14 years ago
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sabse pehle...am really happy to see you come back with another smashing FF..

DMG toh ab choot hi gaya hain, due to timing problems, par main yahaan Naina Yuvi se milti hi rahoongi...

๐Ÿค— Thanks for that!

And needless to say that I loved the part, and will be waiting more!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !!!! First of all let me hug you....๐Ÿค—...I love you for this.......seriously.........you have come up with yet another FF..........thanx !!!!! The start is beautiful.......you have described her feelings so well........and that scented paper part where Yuvi was going to write a love letter on Sid's behalf was funny.......lolz........and Yuvi's letter to Naina......amazing yaar.....you are a wonderful writer.....am glad you started this.......update soon.
dmgfan03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey MJ thanku sooo much for starting new ff on yuna......it was amazing.....update soon.....