4th feb 2010 update

twettycat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys. Watching 2day's episode became hell of a job for me as episodes were not loading on utube. Took whole one hr to watch it. So updating late. Plz 4gv.

RECAP

DV dragging amoli back to haveli in old DV style telling her once again abt his feelings and amoli's limits. He goes on upto saying tht he is the only patti amoli has , tht is heard by urmilla. Poor urmilla suffered shock of a life time.

Lets C wht happened 2day.

Today's episode is all based on one heart grabbing scene where two extremely different men were craving , weeping and striving for the same women in their own style. Lucky ammoli.

PART 1

Scene begins with DV grabbing amoli's hair saying " tumhain dard ho raha hai na. Apne dard ka tu tumhain buhat ehsaas hai na per mere dard ki koi parwah nahi" Then DV proving to be so madly in luv , holds her hand and beats himself telling her tht since i hav hurt u so u have every rite of beating me back and taking revenge but dont u dare to leave me 4 tht radhe.DV makes it clear tht he has and will never allow amoli for tht.

Amoli once again showing sum guts tells him tht , he is no one to authorize her any thing. She is and will remain radhe's [ God i was worrying k itna gussa ker ker k kahin hamare DV ka brain hamerage hi na ho jaye. Amoli is really testing his patience and nerves ]. DV , furious, gets up and saying " Bus! buhat ho gaya . yeh sub meri dheel ka natija hai now tum wohi karo gi jo main kahon ga and wohi bolo gi jo main chahon ga. Main daikhta hon kon sa tumhara eshwar aa ker tumhara saath daita hai. [ 😲Dv dear thts really not gud. Challennging God , aisy main hum app ko kaise support karien ge. To be honest , app ko bhagwan ko hi finally apna case farward karna pare ga. Only then u will get wht u want and u will surely get😊] .

As he was dragging her upwords to probably a room , amoli's eshwar -------radhe ji --------- arrives. DV ka tu dimagh bus phatta nahi. Amoli becoming extra clever runs to radhe seeking refuge in his arms tht he provided instantly. DV was 😑. Radhe touching DV's amoli was last stork to take all thinking powers frm DV and then he cums over to radhe ordering him to leave amoli. Radhe follows at once. Dv tels radhe to stay rite where he is doing no interference. He then re grabs amoli and drags her farward. She crying out radhe for help. Radhe shocked at amoli's condition remembers all the wedding gyan and promises he had with amoli . He calls DV frm back and falling into his feat seeks forgiveness 4 amoli. He pleads to leave amoli as she is his patni.

PART 2:

DV climbing up a level of anger almost at every dialogue. Slaps radhe asking when did he start 2 believ tht amoli is his patni when it was Dv who made him marry amoli. Radhe then turns back telling DV tht he had no feelings 4 amoli but its her who developed all those feelings in him and now he luves amoli.
Dv slaping again tells him tht if he has an idea wht is amoli 4 him. He says " kab se apne or amoli k rishte ki duhaai diye ja raha hai tujhe pata hai k yeh meri kon hai. Radhe scared nods in -ve. And guyssssssssssss-----------Dv shouting in tears , tells him tht" AMOLI MERA PIYAR HAI --MERI CHAHT HAI WO" . Ths makes radhe remember all the moments when he was asked by DV to leave him alone with amoli and feels ashamed.

DV then asks him to leave the haveli at once as he himself is enough to fulfill all the dharams either amoli.
DV confident abt radhe tells amoli tht now radhe will not make a single step farward towards her buttttttttttttttttttt radhe grabs DV's feet once again cries to leave amoli as she wont b able to live with ths daag. DV as had to much hits a 3rd slap and sys jab kutta apne hi malik pe barking karne lage tu he needs special treatment tht u r abt to recieve. He moves upwards to his rooms recaptulating every thing tht just happend. DV enters and gets a slash. Urmilla tries to stop him telling tht she needs to talk abt sumthing tht shud better stay betwen both of them. [ probably she tried to threat DV regarding his raaz] but DV since out of brain tells her tht he after completing his adhoora kaam will talk to her and locks the door frm outside. [ itna bhi dimagh out nahi tha thakur saab ka. Thaan li hai thakur ji ne sub ka dimagh jaga pe laane ki. Apna jaaga pe nahi raha tu kiya huaπŸ˜†].

Amoli - radhe both siiting in the haal crying bitterly where radhe asks 4 amoli's forgiveness abt all his past mistakes. He then tries to wipe amoli' tears holding her hand -----TAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAA- but here cums the slash. He grbs radhe's  head telling him tht u have first time raised voice against me and have betryed me so u deserve a punishment.

PRECAP

NO precap guys.

I must say k aisa lag tu raha hai tht CV's have waken up. God plz kep them awake and in full budhhi.

DV was awesome , teriific , fantabulus , exuberant as always buttttttt Radhe was gud as well no  doubt.

Well 2day's epi , i think one thing is pretty clear tht all amoli's dreams of radhe rising against DV and fighting back for her have shattered. The maxi he can do is cry and request DV . Waise tht realistic as well.
And it wud b DV sumwhere in future who wud let amoli live happily with radhe as soon as he will selfanalyze himself. [ probably not sure guys ]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks yaar...was waiting eagerly to post my comments.

Iam in awe of todays episode.....Ram has Risen πŸ‘πŸ‘...its the first step I guess but have to say what an act from all three in that superb scene πŸ‘ .....Kudos to the three actors for that amazing and powerpacked scene.....I watched that kind of dramatic scene twice, so it sure is impactful. Sply how Radhe proclaims his feelings and how DV shatters it saying out his feelings aloud......wow.....

Whats gonna happen tomorrow? hmm....I somehow get a feeling that Radhe is going to stop that chabuk war and protest in full-fledged mode.....I want that to happen.......DV should be totally fooled and then comes the revenge track, may be by killing Radhe or something.....yeh sochna tho CVs ka kaam hai πŸ˜†...

It was a wonderful episode today....

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

anu ji edit it now 😑....itney din baad aaye aur itnaa pyaara epi k lia sirf tnx yaar 😭...itnaa na-insaafi 😭😭 no nehi chalega πŸ˜’...now edit it wid ur spcl comments ...plzzz 😳 miss u dearly πŸ˜”

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nitu123

anu ji edit it now 😑....itney din baad aaye aur itnaa pyaara epi k lia sirf tnx yaar 😭...itnaa na-insaafi 😭😭 no nehi chalega πŸ˜’...now edit it wid ur spcl comments ...plzzz 😳 miss u dearly πŸ˜”

πŸ˜† I edited it Nitu, I was typing in more stuff....after the thanks πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thanks yaar...was waiting eagerly to post my comments.

Iam in awe of todays episode.....Ram has Risen πŸ‘πŸ‘...its the first step I guess but have to say what an act from all three in that superb scene πŸ‘ .....Kudos to the three actors for that amazing and powerpacked scene.....I watched that kind of dramatic scene twice, so it sure is impactful. Sply how Radhe proclaims his feelings and how DV shatters it saying out his feelings aloud......wow.....

Whats gonna happen tomorrow? hmm....I somehow get a feeling that Radhe is going to stop that chabuk war and protest in full-fledged mode.....I want that to happen.......DV should be totally fooled and then comes the revenge track, may be by killing Radhe or something.....yeh sochna tho CVs ka kaam hai πŸ˜†...

It was a wonderful episode today....

Anu

thnxxxxxxxxxx 2 u yaar for posting ur comments to ths update. Anu when ijoined the forum , it was all due to ur updates and had no idea one day i ll do the updates. U r an inspiration and thnx 4 regularly checking out my updates .

I m really happy tht u posted here and yaar plz if possible , v wud luv to have ur updates.

Epi was so terrific tht even absence of recap and precap didnt bother at all. Yaar DV was in tears ---------god tht was really touching mean a guy like him had to cry 2 his palto 4 his luv.😭

Cant tell anything abt future yaar bcuz i being very disappointed at CV's imagination hav stopped thinking abt future at all. I can only hope k jo ho tht eventually leads to DV-amoli unionπŸ˜‰
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW thanx for ur update twety
i felt really bad for urmi today yaar the way she cried to open door and by the way hi anu how r u?after long time😳
lets see whats going to happen tommarrow will radhe rebell to dv and urmi leave the haveli? wow so many questions in my mind.if urmi confront dv what he will answer him? nice sceene it will b😳
Edited by favjassi - 14 years ago
twettycat thumbnail

yeaaaaaaaaaa v all mis u.
twettycat thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

WOW thanx for ur update twety
i felt really bad for urmi today yaar the way she cried to open door and by the way hi anu how r u?after long time😳

u r welcum, samita and as i said 2 annu yaar its u people whom i shud thnk. U consider my update worth replying yeh buhat hai mere liye.

I 2 feel really sorry 4 urmi yaar. The very fact tht she had to bear the shock of sharing- husband tht she had is truely unbearaable.

Waise happy tht amoli is bacl 2 her ooqat. DV really gave her alot of dheel tht probably created misconception in her mind regarding DV. DV ne dimagh k saare nuts tight ker diye ajj tuπŸ˜†
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
deeba awesome update yaar ...

watt..can i say bout 2dayz epi 😳😍...it 's jus......my kinda epi 😳...full of drama, passion, confession, g8 acting & loads of DV ...haiii 😳....c he clearly & loudly stated 2day dat he LOVES amoli 😳😍❀️...awww...DV 😍...how can some1 not hear/understand dose words πŸ˜•...& 2day he proved dat he doesn't even care bout bimbo or his secret 😳...sorry 2 burst ur bubble doubters but his love 4 amoli's stronger den his own reputation 😳😍❀️...@least he proved us DV'ians rite 😳😳...tnqqq cv's 4 ystrdayz & 2days epi πŸ‘πŸΌ...ur gift's already up dere in d form of high TRP's 4 ystrdayz epi πŸ˜›...so keep us happy like dis & u 'll b getting such gifts more often πŸ˜‰
...me cant wait 4 2moro's epi...dunno wat 'll b d nxt twist πŸ˜›...better b good 4 us DV'ians cv's
πŸ˜‰

twettycat thumbnail

deeba awesome update yaar ...

watt..can i say bout 2dayz epi 😳😍...it 's jus......my kinda epi 😳...full of drama, passion, confession, g8 acting & loads of DV ...haiii 😳....c he clearly & loudly stated 2day dat he LOVES amoli 😳😍❀️...awww...DV 😍...how can some1 not hear/understand dose words πŸ˜•...& 2day he proved dat he doesn't even care bout bimbo or his secret 😳...sorry 2 burst ur bubble doubters but his love 4 amoli's stronger den his own reputation 😳😍❀️...@least he proved us DV'ians rite 😳😳...tnqqq cv's 4 ystrdayz & 2days epi πŸ‘πŸΌ...ur gift's already up dere in d form of high TRP's 4 ystrdayz epi πŸ˜›...so keep us happy like dis & u 'll b getting such gifts more often πŸ˜‰
...me cant wait 4 2moro's epi...dunno wat 'll b d nxt twist πŸ˜›...better b good 4 us DV'ians cv's
πŸ˜‰

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thnx 4 claps nitu. ME too happy yaar. Cvs plz keep it up and now plz fatsen ur seat belts and do make us fatsen urs while having fully loaded DV ride.

Yaar nitu every one was gud and yea i agree he didnt seem to be bothered by urmilla's dhamki bhari  talk. Yaar nitu he was confessing his luv with tear. Hope u noticed his trembling voice. Yaar thakur ji such main phanss chuke hain prem chakker main.

Mughe tu suchi flatttttttttt ker diya thakur ji ne. 😍