Prida in Black,Prithvi in Formals: Woohoo

Posted: 14 years ago
This is not an epi analysis....Sorry folks...😳

Now that the show is ending, i figured let us  pick the small things that will make us happy each episode..

Today it was PRIDA in Black....The party wala Black ( I think)..😍

Prithvi had the Same T shirt and Damz probably wore the same saree
😍

And the best part, Prithvi was Looking fab in his semi formal look and not the Hideous Ghajini suit he tortured us with..πŸ₯³

The convo  was the confrontation of the brothers...with Prithvi categorically stating that unless Damz herself admitted she was responsible for veggie mum;s death he wont believe it even if it means not believing his own brothers..so yes technically nothing romantic..but u would love the trust he has in his wife...πŸ‘

I know I know it is a pretty serious conversation but what to do...

Seeing Prida in black brought some AWESOME Memories back..😍

So whoever made them wear them Black or was it GK or CS themselves...and especially ditching the HORRENDOUS Ghajini suit though for some reason it wasnt exactly fitting GK well...Udhar ka Suit lag raha tha...πŸ˜•

But dont take my word for it maybe i was reeling under the shock of seeing Prida in Black😳..

GK looking oh so pleasant minus the glaring disaster shirts i am so used to seeing him ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Yup, blame it on that....πŸ˜†

Sorry for going off track again...taking inspiration from the show i mean the offtrack thing..πŸ˜‰

Okay so to continue whoever is responsible..

.i wish i cud send u a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig box of my fav chocolate: Cadbury Fruit and Nut..πŸ˜ƒ

Since i dont know who the person responsible is ,

if u are reading this Khud hi khareed lena and kha lena...🀣

I promise i wont ask u to share...πŸ˜†

And yes this is one of my most Faltu Post ever...and i am loving it...plz dont hate me though...πŸ€—

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shwetha oh my god i did not notice awesome dear i wish i will see hug
as i missed hug on that scene
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
who hates u infact i love u after pridaπŸ€—
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Didi πŸ‘ πŸ€— lovely post as usual...mere paas , mere paas shabd nahi hai bayaan karne ke liye (kacha kela from kavi samwelan,sarabhai vs sarabhai style)
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Even i noticed it shweta😍PriDa were looking so good in black.
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely right Shwetsy

I want to give this person some chocolates too ...again since I do not know who is responsible.....khud kharedke khaalena....meri taraf se

Jhan

sony, prida hugged today..yeh kab huaa...mere TV par toh nahin dikha🀣

i was glaring at kus, arrey hug karo yaar ulti ginti shuru ho gayi hai waise bhi....😑

Soni: Love ya too.πŸ€—..dont worry we will get gaucha back soon in some form or other, cheer up okay..

Amby: S vs S....Ahhhhhh one of my fav star one shows....Thanks..today seems to be my day of remembering great moments and writing faltu posts..πŸ˜†
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

This is not an epi analysis....Sorry folks...😳

Today it was PRIDA in Black....The party wala Black ( I think)..😍... Yipeee !!! Im so watching today's epi !!

Prithvi had the Same T shirt and Damz probably wore the same saree
😍

And the best part, Prithvi was Looking fab in his semi formal look and not the Hideous Ghajini suit he tortured us with..πŸ₯³

The convo  was the confrontation of the brothers...with Prithvi categorically stating that unless Damz herself admitted she was responsible for veggie mum;s death he wont believe it even if it means not believing his own brothers..so yes technically nothing romantic..but u would love the trust he has in his wife...πŸ‘ ...
SERIOUS CONVO !! But that worries me about the situation about what happens when Damie admits it !!   

Seeing Prida in black brought some AWESOME Memories back..😍..... Hayyeee !! Im so lost in the dreaming again!!

Since i dont know who the person responsible is ,

if u are reading this Khud hi khareed lena and kha lena...🀣 ...
HAHAHA.... GOOD JOKE SHWETSY !!

I promise i wont ask u to share...πŸ˜†

And yes this is one of my most Faltu Post ever...and i am loving it...plz dont hate me though...πŸ€—

Oyye Di !! I loveeee this side of yours ... You are just the BEST in handling all we hyper kids ... after Sano !!

Lovely post !!
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

sony, prida hugged today..yeh kab huaa...mere TV par toh nahin dikha🀣

i was glaring at kus, arrey hug karo yaar ulti ginti shuru ho gayi hai waise bhi....😑

Soni: Love ya too.πŸ€—..dont worry we will get gaucha back soon in some form or other, cheer up okay..

Amby: S vs S....Ahhhhhh one of my fav star one shows....Thanks..today seems to be my day of remembering great moments and writing faltu posts..πŸ˜†

@Red-🀣🀣🀣KUS ke dimaag me yeh baat kab ayegi ki ab kuch din hi bache he
jhan: Yummy Chocolates....

Rach: there was some prida scenes with damz getting all hyper, prithvi doing his Kumbhkaran act..but it was a good prida scene...and the prida in black happens in precap

awwwwwww, rach thanksπŸ€—

and dont worry about prida yaar....they dont have enough time to see prithvi all flared up...he will say u cudnt have done it damz i am sure about that...let me go and find out..he will take varun and remember  how they exposed inder in 1 episode...waise hi kuch hoga..dont worry ..

GH/Aparajita  hai na, pucca achcha scene hi milegaπŸ˜‰