dassanchita thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,

It's good that Vrinda will not marrry  Yug.
The love in between VA-YU will stay in Yug' s heart.
VA does not love Yug anymore, so they will end up like Bharti and Yug.
Also, there is a saying you don't get married to ur lover. Love will die after marriage.
After 10 years if you see Yu-Va were fighting for simple things in life without a romance, that is not good.
RB and VA should be together, because RB is pure husband material, where Yug is a true lover.
The love he felt for VA is a very pure. So, let the love be there.
If they get married, the love will not be there for sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm  
i got confused treading ur post at first. coz ur calling vrinda VA. actually on da forum we call VIKRAM ADITYA va, so i was thinking wot r u saying dat vikram aditya and yug will marry ROFL.

but den i understqaood dat ur talking about vri.

well honestly hun sometimes peopel do marry der lovers and life ios bliss.

so u cant say dat if u marry ur lover 10 yrs down da road u will be unhappy coz ive seen old couples wid my own eyes adt are still living a happily married life.

so vri and yug cud have had a great marriage. he wud have kept her happy.

but i cant be bothered bdiscussing dis now, ders no point, we already know wots gona happen, no point saying wot cud have happened !

punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab_rules

hmmm  

i got confused treading your post at first. cause your calling vrinda VA. actually on the forum we call VIKRAM ADITYA va, so i was thinking what are you saying that vikram aditya and yug will marry ROFL.

but then i understood that your talking about vri.

well honestly hun sometimes people do marry there lovers and life is bliss.

so you cant say that if you marry your lover 10 years down the road you will be unhappy cause ive seen old couples with my own eyes that are still living a happily married life.

so vri and yug cud have had a great marriage. he would have kept her happy.

but i cant be bothered discussing this now, theres no point, we already know whats gonna happen, no point saying what could have happened !

Haha! Shab....you always bring a smile onto my face!
I love how you replied by saying that you though Vikram Aditya and Yug were getting married!😆

Oh and ya i agree with shab that even love marriages can sometimes last longer than arranged.
And Vrinda deserves someone who truly loves her and can go to the farthest extent to sacrifice himself for her. Rajbir, seriously hasn't show us any true love towards Vri that would make us think that they are meant  to be together. Yug is too high of an accomplishment for Vrinda, she deserves to be with someone like RB because she was such a dhokebaaz.😊

But as shab said, theres no point of discussing this now because we already know what is going to happen in the end.😉