urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
            LOLL.......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i didnt watch today's epi but heared about the precap

girls,atleast teji's gun is back...............he looked awkward without his gun........i missed it sooooooooooooooooooo much........actualy gun ki bina teji adhura hain............πŸ˜†

he is back gals..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah it is good to see him his true love. freida wapis aaye ya na aaye, but teji ki gun to uske paas hei !

if only he wud have shot him, or better yet if rb wud have took the gun off teji and shot himself dat wud hav been brill.

guess wot else i recognised from da past...bebes hypocracy ! i swear dat woman defines da word hypocrite !

today wen da pujari was lookin at dates for yuvi to marry on, he sed dat da closest available date is in 2 days time.
 and ROFL bebe goes "omg, how on earth can we get everything ready in only 2 days. its not enuff time"

i was just laughing and thinking to myself dat wen u guys got vri married off to dat muchad while poor yug was in london, 2 days was plenty of time, coz u guys were doin it urself. and now dat vri wants to marry yug in 2 days ur makin excuses. ( i like kushal chahu tho, he spoke up for vris happiness today, if only he wud have done dat years ago tho !)

i swear to God i look at dat  "fat cow" (no offence to shama) and i just wanna strangle her neck, i really really hate bebe !

urmee thumbnail
πŸ˜† omg realy....gotta watch it..............ROFL................vrinda and her family !!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahahah shab your comment just cracked me up LOL FAT COW hahaha and no offence to shama🀣 btw shama has been keeping her self fit cause she wants Yug in her life❀️ maybe shama took second janum and became radha LOL LOL

🀣🀣

@ urmee i am so happy his gun is back lolz......................n @ shab u r right he should have either shot rb or rb shot himself LOL teji looks better with a gun only if its to shoot u know who ;)
urmee thumbnail
rofl.............shama is much much better than bebe or vrinda..........i MEAN it.
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmee

rofl.............shama is much much better than bebe or vrinda..........i MEAN it.

NO doubt der hun ! πŸ˜†
urmee thumbnail

i wish they show all our missing characters including shama,gitisha ,MGC...before marriage......😭

that reminds me where is neel !! hasnt he come to kishanganj........if not then we wount see him anymore ???🀒

for a while i find something funny and just a moment later i remember its only 2 days left..............🀒😭
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahah speaking of shama i decided to bring these pictures back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and now that shama has become radha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thought it was time we bring it back lolllllll.....All those for shama and Yug jodi!!!!! Remember how shama died and Yug was so sad and crying well shes back as Radha and remember how RB/Yug had a fight over shama!!!! Well Rb was jealous of Shama/Yugs jodi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

urmee thumbnail
loll......yeah....how can we forget tujh sang preet lagai shamaπŸ˜†
shehryeen thumbnail
hey sana remember ur work it was great...and agree to you shab...man a girl is having second marriage in such tense conditions..........so what the heck do you need time for?