nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
🤣

I didn't realise Vrinda's family built the same house that RB had in Rothak, which was knocked down by Ashish! Every feature is indentical!

🤣

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahaaaa.the same set........lolzz
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hahaha i thot it looked familiar.

aww even at the end dey cant help but make a blopper. BT made another booboo

🤣🤣🤣
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahah yah i was thinking about that i was like why r they back in rotak but they did show shama outside lol.....is there a thing call consistency with BT apparently NOT!
urmee thumbnail
i didnt watch the house.............
i was waiting to see these two village.............i loved it.........

well,i watched last 3 min of 2nd part............

and omg..the mandir was same....................i love this.donno for a strange reason when i see the mandir  and the radha kishan something happens  in my heart.......its kinda strange feeling...(dont think i'm mad..loll...yes,i'm 😆😆)

and when the pandit blessed yuvi the camera was focused on radha kishan..........did u guys notice that ?????
Edited by urmee - 14 years ago
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmee

i didnt watch the house.............

i was waiting to see these two village.............i loved it.........

well,i watched last 3 min of 2nd part............

and omg..the mandir was same....................i love this.donno for a strange reason when i see the mandir  and the radha kishan something happens  in my heart.......its kinda strange feeling...(dont think i'm mad..loll...yes,i'm 😆😆)

and when the pandit blessed yuvi the camera was focused on radha kishan..........did u guys notice that ?????

i thot dey wud take us bk to da old village aswel. but nah, ders no sign of VA s house or DB s. infact ders no sign of VA or DB. isnt it strange dat der grandchildren cud finally be getting married and dey r not der ??? as much as i hate dem i think it wud hav been nice to see dem old fogies at the end of da show, after all dey did play such pivotal roles !

and yeah farzana, da mandir was nice. even i felt strange wen da pundit sed dat and dey focused on radha krishna. if we didnt know dat yuvi werent gona unite i swear i wud be saying its a sign dat dey r !

its just da creatives toying wid da audience. but i just think dat all thos epoeple who watch dis drama and dont know about da artcles or da news, woh bechare to dekh kar yahi samajhte honge nah dat these r signs vri will end up wid yug !

shehryeen thumbnail

they have already swapped clothes...so why not houses...

nikita_88 thumbnail
I know no sign of the village but I realised Vrinda's orginal house had caught fire in real, but they could have used a different house but no they use RB's old house!! 😆
urmee thumbnail
i would like to see all characters before ending.................aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll
nikita_88 thumbnail
Urmee I wish that was possible because most the characters are working in different shows now!

Like MGC is in Pratigya, I miss her in Bandini as well.
Gitika is in Bandini and Sajan Ke Ghar
Umm not sure about the rest of the cast
I don't think Ashish will be back 😆 nor will Bharti 😆