We'll Still Have KuJa If Not YuVi

punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All of you must have already read the latest TSPLS Telly Chakkar article. If not, heres the link to it:
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/heer-and-prem-unite-while-vrinda-yugs-love-story-ends-bitter-sweet-note

This was really the only very important part of the article:
        "The source adds, 'We too would have loved to see Vrinda and Yug unite but in our culture once a girl is married, viewers do not easily accept her with another man. We can't ignore that Vrinda is married to Rajbeer and he is alive! Had some untoward incident taken place with Rajbeer, it would have been alright to unite the two lovers. So Vrinda will have to go with Rajbeer but Yug wouldn't end up being a loner as he would fall in love again and that will be a surprise. A new character named Radha, which will be Vrinda's lookalike will be introduced and Yug will end up with her.'"

I seriously think that saying that our culture will not accept Vrinda with Yug as she is already married, is just some lame excuse they made up. From what I know, 99% of Tujh Sang's viewers would have been overjoyed if YuVi united.

Well anyways, now it is pretty much confirmed that Vrinda and Yug will not unite. But a a new character who is a lookalike of Vrinda named Radha will end up with Yug. I personally wanted YuVi to unite from the bottom of my heart rather than this. Because its not the same with Radha and Yug. We can't just forget all the true love that Yug had for Vrinda and how much he did for her. We can't ever forget all the memorable moments they shared from the matka scene to the scene where Yug agreed to marry Vrinda. Its just not the same replacing Yug's love, Vrinda with Radha at the last minute. Yug can't fall in love with her in these few episodes that are left. Because this is how I think things will go this week:

-Feb. 3-Rajbir will ask for forgiveness from Vrinda, but she won't forgive him
-Feb. 4-YuVi's wedding and Rajbir will show up; Vrinda will refuse him once again but Yug will send her with him
-Feb. 5- Everyone in the show is supposedly "happy" with their lives and Yug meets Radha whom he falls in love with

How can Yug fall in love with Radha in an episode's time. If they really wanted to show the story taking this turn, they should have introduced Radha earlier. So that we could see more Kunal and Pooja scenes together and Yug would actually have time to realistically make it look like he was in love with her.

Oh well. If we have no YuVi...we will atleast have the lead couple of TSPLS-KuJa! Whether they unite as Yug and Vrinda or Yug and Radha doesn't matter to me; what matters most is that KuJa will unite onscreen!❤️

Comment your opinions on YuRa!😃
I'm happy as long as Yug's happy whether its with Vrinda or Radha! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey I am all for YuRa because all we wanted was Yug happy for a long time, but I have to agree with your timeline of the events and how they will occur!
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree wid Niki......i dont know wat say
but atlest Yug wil b happy...
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's so stupid!!!! After all RB has done it is really pathetic to expect any self-respecting woman would go back to a husband like him - regardless of their culture. So much for a forward-moving India.
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kripsy

That's so stupid!!!! After all RB has done it is really pathetic to expect any self-respecting woman would go back to a husband like him - regardless of their culture. So much for a forward-moving India.

I know..... the CVs likes rb and vrinda.....and so they dont even think of this side u mentioned
anyways atlest my yug wil b hapy..atlest he'll 4get that dhokebaaj girl
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes we do...inshaAllah and allhamdulillah !
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab_rules

yes we do...inshaAllah and allhamdulillah !

i know! im so happy for yug!😃
by the way what does allhamdulillah mean? i have heard it many times before. i think thats what they say in the beginning of that song from kurbaan, "shukran allah."😊
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also think that they should have introduced Radha earlier, so we could see their interactions and how yug falls for her,  it will be weird seeing Yug  falling in in love with her straight away. But we cannt do anything about it apart from just being happy that Yug finally is happy :)
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran936

i know! im so happy for yug!😃
by the way what does allhamdulillah mean? i have heard it many times before. i think thats what they say in the beginning of that song from kurbaan, "shukran allah."😊

it means thank God, or thank Goodness 😆
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab_rules

it means thank God, or thank Goodness 😆

ok thanks for clearing that up!
i had been wondering about its meaning for a long time but never really knew how to ask you. thanks though! 😆