2nd Feb Update: Bubbly wakes up

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii Guys…😊.This is my last update since junooni will be back but wanted to say thanks for coming by and reading the updates and I enjoyed thoroughly writing these updates.. will miss TSPLS a lot and everyone on this forum….😊🤗

Here is your Update for 2nd Feb 10

Part 1:

Bubbly wakes up and screams calling her brother then RB comes running and says oh Bubbly you are awake. Bubbly is panicking that where is everyone and why are we here then Rb says this is house and everyone's gone to Rotak. Bubbly ask about her child and he tells her how she's gone to school. Then Bubbly ask about Vrinda and is walking out of the room then Rb calms her down and says I will tell you everything just relax. RB tells her Vrinda is not here and how she's left the house. Then Bubbly is all shocked and says why did she leave the house. RB tells her how do I do tell her what happened in these 7 years I wished I had gone in coma. Bubbly says 7 years and RB says yes 7 years have happened and in these years I had died. RB tells everything to Bubbly of what happened. Bubbly says what did you do how can you make such a mistake then Rb says what did I do I loved Vrinda but she betrayed me. Bubbly says no Vrinda had always loved you and it's not her fault and the circumstances are to be blamed but not Vrinda, Bharti and Ashish are the ones who did everything not Vrinda. Bubbly tells him everything Ashish had done and how he called Yug/Vrinda at the mandir and how the baby got kidnapped. RB is all shocked and Bubbly says this is the true. RB says so it means my son was killed by Ashish/Bharti and not Vrinda then Bubbly says yes even my accident was done by Ashish/Bharti and how those two never wanted RB/Vrinda together. Then Rb thinks how in past Bharti had turned him against Vrinda. RB starts crying and says what have I done I have ruined my own life with my own hands, its all my fault whatever Bharti showed me I agreed to it and I didn't listen to Vrinda at all. Rb is crying and Bubbly is crying with him. RB says Vrinda suffered because of me and even my daughter for 7 years I ruined everything, Rb says he hates himself now and wonder what punishment can be given to him.

Part 2:

Bubbly consoles Rb and says there is still time things will be fine. RB says no I am very scared and he breaks down crying. Rb says in anger I did so much I even didn't accept my own daughter and I told her how shes Yugs daughter and Vrinda left me to go marry Yug. Rb says I deserve such punishment then Bubbly says no Rb there is still time and Vrinda still loves you if you go and talk to her she will listen to you. Then Rb says how can I go to her then Bubbly says if you accept your fault and tell her she will take you so go before its too later. Bubbly keeps begging Rb to go to Vrinda and his daughter then Rb gets up and runs away. Vrinda is all sad. Tulsi is crying. Yug is standing with them watching them. RB is driving his car coming towards Vrinda and is thinking about the past between him and Vrinda.

Part 3:

Vrinda, Tulsi and Yug leave in Yugs car. RB arrives at Yugs house and finds out how Yug left to the village then RB gets all worried and leaves. They show the plane and then show Vrinda, Tulsi and Yug have arrived at Vrindas house. Everyone is quiet and sad. Teji takes Tulsi to bebe, everyone greets her. Vrinda ask bebe what's wrong then bebe says whatever you told us been thinking about that what will people think and say by you doing this then Vrinda says I don't care what people will think all I care about is what you all will think I took this decision because RB doesn't want to accept Tulsis as his then what could I have done I want my daughter to have a fathers name and prove whatever RB blamed on me true so I can sleep with no worries. Bebe says but what about daddaveer he cant come here so fast so we could have waited and taken his decision then Vrinda says I cant wait this long and I know daddu would have agreed with me as well so I cant wait and just want to marry Yug right away.

Teji, bebe, Kushal chahcu, Yug and Tulsi are at the mandir while the mandir is being decorated for the wedding. Kushal chachu ask where is Vrinda then bebe says she's getting ready must be coming. Vrinda comes in a yellow sari and p rays at the mandir saying I don't know if I took the right decision or not but please fix things for me. Kushal chachu calls Yug over. Vrinda is standing when Tulsi says Papa and Vrinda turns around and its Rb standing. Rb has tears in his eyes and Vrinda is shocked to see him. Yug/Kushal chachu come there as well and are surprised to see him. Then RB folds his hands and falls on the ground in front of Vrinda ask for forgiveness. The End

Precap: Vrinda says I have forgiven you but nothing can be fixed between us and I am starting a new life so it's better that you leave from here

4 days till Feb 5th😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
I like the precap better as Vrinda fogive RB but still wants to move on in her life. I hope RB, Vrinda don't unite. Creatives please change your mind last minute pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaase!!!
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sana.... going to miss you as the updater.... yip... 4 days everyone!!! and we all no the end:(
Thanx Sana, you've been a great updater! 🤗
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ krinnia and Aliya thanks so much for your lovely comments 🤗