2/2 - Sid-Riddz : Jab we met .

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

First things first. It was such a relief to see Sid and Riddz get out of that Done To Death white shirt and the alarm bell ringing red churidaar.It was such a pleasant sight to see Sid in a sepia sky blue UB shirt and Riddz in that sparkling white churidaar. Creatives , or rather the ACH of the show , please do not repeat that White shirt and that alarm bell red churidaar for a month at least. They were increasingly becoming an eye sore , seriously. 😆

Sid is definitely very moved by Riddzie's love for Armaan and is as sensitive towards it as Atul or Anjali would have been. It showed how he carefully kept that broken payal with him safely to give to Riddzie later on ( Creatives , you gotta give logic as to how it is surely Armaan's gift because the recovery of the payal is unexplained and it is not a custom-made design ).....and then , the inevitable call of Shankypanks came ( didn't i tell u guys , Shanky will sit at home in AC aaraam se and make Sidster do the running around and make calls once in a while😆). Sid assured Shankypanks that he needn't worry ... everything is under control and Riddzie is alright. POP CAME THE OFFENDED PRINCESS and began barsaaoing her jhoothe ilzaam ki bocchaar!

Sid ! Tum ye ho ! Tum woh ho! Tum Daddykins ( a la Veronica) ke saath mile hue ho . You wanna keep me away from my duniya-jahaan Armaan aur main ja rahi hoon!

Sid , now an ace at handling Riddzie and her nakhron and galatfehmiyon ki dukaan caught hold of her and dragged her along bellowing into her ears that he is taking her to Armaan who is just a freakin' 10 kms away!😳....Riddzie relaxed and returned to Miss. Sunshine mode from her Daaku Haseena mode! Chalo, chalo , chalate hain. 😳

But problems don't end that easily , do they? The car developed a sudden Queeny attitude and got punctured. They had no option but to walk all the 10kms.... Riddhima is Riddhima and understandably her anxiety to see Armaan ASAP. She chose the dangerous short cut but hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... There was no mehnat needed to go to the Daaku gang.... they came themselves smelling Sid and Riddz. Wow! Kya progressive aur ambitious daaku hain.

Instinctively, Sid took Riddzie's hand and slowly made her stand behind him The dacoitiez wanted both the bag and Riddzie ( yaar, India mein daaku logon ka taste change kyun nahiin hota ? 55 saal se wahi ghise pitte dailogues , urggh!) ...... But Sid and Riddz stars were good and a passing by villager's chaand sitaare were not so good. .... He tried to help them to only get bashed up. Sid had to take his pick. There was a woman with him and her safety was more important and they both ran away. Hmmmm..... DMG director these days is sure a health freak. Poori cast ki bhaga bhaga kar haalat kharaab kar rakhi hai.

What followed was a chase. Sid ensured Riddz' safety and he was rather surprised and touched when Riddhima held the barbed wires for him to pass through.... he protects her but he still doesn't expect any sort of softness from her and it showed in today's episode.

And those damned DUPATTAS! Jungle ke beech mein kaun bewakoof dupatte sukha raha tha?😆......The not-so-classy pink dupatta put Sid and Riddz in an awkward position and it was nothing but awkward after a momentary shock of falling on each other. And yeah , the background music is brand new. Cooloz.

Later , the way Sid assures a terrified Riddzie was very feel good. Riddzie felt secure with him because she trusts him as her friend and confidante. Sid , not that he did not realize the danger lurking with those chipkoo daakus having followed them , held her close in the most "un-physical" way and told her to relax. It is ok - everything will be alright. When he tells her to look into his eyes and keep her faith , there are no eye  locks with Christian Dior perfumes in air and clouds turning pink.... no.... it is a held gaze of reassurance . Do i look scared? No . Then , why should you be scared. I will protect you. Even when she falls asleep on his shoulder , he is awkward but doesn't let her feel so. That is the kind of man he is. 😳

It was quite touching how a hazy and wounded Sid tells her near the freezepoint of the episode that he had her anklet in his bag - he could not have lost it because it is a symbol of her love and her bond with Armaan. He just couldn't have lost it because it is important to her. Even in that state , he was quite 'jhatkofied' that Riddz could have any possible concern for him.😆.... Sid , i tell you. What a man!

As for the by-now-famous precap , well.... I don't know what has happened really. But from what i saw , it seems Riddzie has been drenched beyond repair in water ( not to forget , she has barely recovered from a drowning accident) ... and medically, she is in a state of what we call HYPOTHERMIA. In hypothermia , the core temperature drops below that required for normal metabolism and body functions.In this state , the body requires immediate rewarming or else death is a possibility. In case , no rewarming device is available , body heat is the only option to stabilize the patient's body temperature. So, I think that is what Sid is doing - any person in that place would have done the same . And Sid is a doctor. This is a very normal medical procedure. 😃

Let's see what tomorrow brings. 😃

Sincere request : Haters , bashers and detractors , please leave my posts alone. It is civil and cultured to gracefully stay away from grounds where none of your favourite crops can be grown. So , let's spare each other of bitterness and humiliation. There is already enough to handle in the outside world - this is just a show , not our life - i am sure we have better things to fight for in this life. I don't bother you , so you also need not bother me by wasting your energy and my time. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poco Seriuously....Today's episode Just remind thoughts about Jab we met movie and you sum it up brilliantly !! 

Riddhima ke Liye Sid ko Kitna sehna pad raha hai...!!!

Ridz waha Kue mein aansu ki bochar lag rahi hai...and Bechara Sid....Thappad, khun, gunde, mavali log ko face kar raha hai...!!

Haha But love your post always pleasure to reading it..!!
kasu_mayur4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love your post and I agree with you we should wait and see about the precap....and no matterwhat sid truly is a nice guy. :)
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu, lovely analysis

I love this bit and it showed in the episode

Sid ensured Riddz' safety and he was rather surprised and touched when Riddhima held the barbed wires for him to pass through.... he protects her but he still doesn't expect any sort of softness from her and it showed in today's episode.
hey poco,

your warnings amuses me more than ur posts!!!! short and spicy!!😈

It is civil and cultured to gracefully stay away from grounds where none of your favourite crops can be grown.

^^^^^this just cracked me up!!!🤣🤣

will have my food, reply in a bit!!
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am holding my stomach and laughing with tears in my eyes🤣 will have lunch and reply

Edited*

Hey Poco, sorry for being super late. I told I will reply and will edit later but as I got engrossed in other funny posts and didn't have the time to write about it. Even now I want to reply as the things you have written were exactly the same points which I had in my mind. And when I went thru ur post, I was like, I got to reply to this one.

Yes, the dresses changed, I wud say the colors changed.😕 Dmg has this tradition since day 1. Characters are kind of sketched and are depicted thru their clothes. Like the character of ridz is typicl salwar kammez types, muskaan was ladaaku and wore kurtas typical Punjabi style. Etc etc.

I wonder why can't they were regular clothes like we do in normal life and in real life people do get bored of wearing the same type of clothes and here they wear the same clothes for 3-4 episodes.

The point where u have mentioned that sid can understand ridz love for Armaan like atul and anjie. I agree with u but some people might not. I don't think that only the people who have been with u thru something for a long time can only understand the feelings. Sid has not been with Ar for the past 2 years but he is now mature enough to understand and respect ridz feelings. And if he has not been with AR before does not make him any less of a person who cant understand whats going on and cant help being compassionate like Atul/Anjie/muski/nikki/rahul or abhi wud have been.

When ridz heard sid's convo with shanky and was back giving her bhashan..i was like *yawn* I am tired of this. Even sid is bored hearing the same repetitive lines hence dragged her🥱. Lol. If armaan is just 10 kms away why didn't any of the hospital staff tell her that?😳 If armaan is so famous as doctor saab , why cant the regular village people tell her. Its not like AR are super famous couple that their love story is known by the whole gaon and gali gali ka bacha jaanta hain types🤔

Riddzie relaxed and returned to Miss. Sunshine mode from her Daaku Haseena mode!

I was so ….🤔 I don't even have any words…how stupid it is to change ur state of mind into something like that in just a fraction of a second. Few seconds back she was normal na.

The car puncture and the dakus….God, why why why…can't they come up with something else...Does the show even have a creative head? Viewers who r watching the Television shows must have seen the scene in n no of shows and movies. Even we can provide different story ideas yaar. If u can't come up with anything then go look at international projects and churao ideas.

Instinctively, Sid took Riddzie's hand and slowly made her stand behind him

I got to admit I was just looking at siddy widdy here.😍

yaar, India mein daaku logon ka taste change kyun nahiin hota ? 55 saal se wahi ghise pitte dailogues , urggh!

Even the extras must have been tired of doing the same thing and when the director gave them the dialogues. They must have replied… "Arey saab, yeh scene tho hamare purkho bhi kar chuke hain. Dialogue ratta maarne ki kya zaroorat hain, apun sab jaanta hain saab. "😆

But Sid and Riddz stars were good and a passing by villager's chaand sitaare were not so good.

Bechara,😆 pagal tha, pata nahin tha use ki ridz ke paas uske phatke aur nuclear weapon tears hain. Poor soul got bashed up. 🤣

And those damned DUPATTAS! Jungle ke beech mein kaun bewakoof dupatte sukha raha tha?

I fell of my chair when I saw those dupattas🤣…kaun pagal jungle main aur who bhi daku prone area main kapde sukhyega…woh bhi only rang birangi dupattas. And who ever wrote this scene… man while running also u want to show a eye lock.

And the main hoon na dialogue and the ridz resting on his shoulder scenes, we are interpreting that sid is just assuring her and has no other intentions...but see later if cvs go with the SR love track , they r defo gonna show sid was falling for ridz during this sequence. And that wire mesh, why can't they use the area/portion where there are no knots which can hurt their hands. 😕

And the scene, where sid returns the payal and gives the reason to sid. I felt it was a little bit over the top.😔 I mean jaan par khel kar ridz ko armaan ki pyar ki nishaani etc etc where did the practical guy from Houston go, who believed in dates.

The gr8 promo and the whole buzz around it--- As u have explained the medical situation, it is valid but the way the scene will be promoted and the way it will be projected will be just for trps. I get to see siddy shirtless…. Drool😳… ok jokes apart… this was not needed and even if they wanted SR love story they could have handled in a much mature manner.

If cvs got the guts to try our SR as a pair then show Armaan dead and then show that girls move on and so did ridz and sid also accepts ridz .In fact it happens in real life, people find 2nd love even after break ups, dumps or unfortunate incidents. Heck people find love even after getting divorced (being married and coming out of it).

Oops I didn't notice, I wrote such a long one. 😃This show is just a 15 min video entertainment for me; I don't watch it on tv.  But again, sometimes I feel Indian television show's standards should be raised rather than going for the usual crap. Even the dupattas/ eye lock/ jungle main mangal and every where there is a couple and love story is getting routine.🥱 There are rarely few shows on the block where we can proudly show off. 😔

Bhavz.😛

Edited by bhavi20_s - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Poco Seriuously....Today's episode Just remind thoughts about Jab we met movie and you sum it up brilliantly !! 

Riddhima ke Liye Sid ko Kitna sehna pad raha hai...!!!

Ridz waha Kue mein aansu ki bochar lag rahi hai...and Bechara Sid....Thappad, khun, gunde, mavali log ko face kar raha hai...!!

Haha But love your post always pleasure to reading it..!!

Hey Pinchu! 🤗

Where were you , darling?

Sid-Riddz actually reminded me of JWM. Aditya was uthaaoing all nakhraaz of Geet and here , Sid is just putting up with Riddzie's mood swings. I hope she does not misunderstand him anymore. 😊.....I am glad you liked my post.

Thanks.😳
😳
GOD bless you!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasu_mayur4eva

Love your post and I agree with you we should wait and see about the precap....and no matterwhat sid truly is a nice guy. :)

Thank you! I think you are replying in my post for the first time, right? Your name?

If the precap is showing what we think it is showing , then , anyone can figure out that Riddz is in the condition of Hypothermia and Sid is doing what anyone else would have done. Anyway, makes no difference to my neurons.

Sid is nice and that is his problem. 😆

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu, lovely analysis

I love this bit and it showed in the episode

Sid ensured Riddz' safety and he was rather surprised and touched when Riddhima held the barbed wires for him to pass through.... he protects her but he still doesn't expect any sort of softness from her and it showed in today's episode.

Thanks Lennzie!😳

I thought Sid would die of a cardiac arrest there and then! Itna bada waala shock?????😆

God bless you!🤗

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poco- i edited my previous post 😊