rojapoo thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

1. the front door in M's house is never closed - free for all to walk in and get R's aasirvathams!!!

2. Have u noticed that nobody ( MEN) in the serial has a habit of washing their hands after food in a wash basin or some other place which is meant for washing other than the plates they eat in??? moot point

3. when they dont wash their hands in the proper place u cant complain about not washing their mouths after food, can u??

4. Viji and Gopi must have bought the yellow bed sheet ages back and dont believe in changing it ever!!

5. all middle class families but dont miss out on the saris of the women and the accessories - always tip top - it amazes me to see these women well clad always and with heavy make up even when they sleep or work in the kitchen - considering my habit of almost living in house coats all the time when at home!!!

6. Gopi wears shoes all the time when he goes out anywhere - havent heard of floaters or slippers i guess - it is fun to watch him removing his socks everytime he comes in to any house - to the point of getting disaapointed if they dont show it!!!

TBC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How come you notice all these things.
MettiOli thumbnail

1. If the kid sings Ammi Ammi in the beginning, the full title song will be shown. Feel free to attend to some work.

2. There is storage in India called the loft (not the loft you find in the U.S.). At the house of Bose, you will find an empty loft with glass doors.

3. Bose is now called Bose Venkat (thanks to....Ramesh?)

4. The pillars at AK house are crooked, challenging the leaning tower of Pisa.

5. Every room at Saro's house and Gopi's house is of a different color. If I remember right, Saro's house has chairs of different colors and make - I think it's called an eclectic arrangement of furniture.

rojapoo thumbnail

1. Saro's ( rajam's??) house has the kitchen in the entrance - anyone coming in has to go thro the kitchen - saro has a serious maintenance problem!!!

2. Gopi's house is painted atlast - thanks to the nameless kid!!

3. has anybody seen easwari's kitchen??

4. what happened to Gopi's sister kavitha?? not to be seen - didnt see her in the punyajanam scene too!!

MettiOli thumbnail

Most of the time the snacks they eat happens to be idlies.

If the women happen to be cutting vegetables, it will be tomatoes or carrots.

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh God, must say too much concentration. you all are totally in MO's house when the serial airs I guess. I got to start looking at all these now and pay more attention.  Now is this a MO group to discuss on non MO and MO topics. Because I am a MO yahoo groups member and that is a very good group but only to discuss MO related topics. This site was inactive for a while I guess but now, the topics are funny and entertaining.

MettiOli thumbnail
The name of the daughter-in-law of Rajam's neighbour (Courtallam) is Kala.
rojapoo thumbnail
we did start something about education levels in spouses Sumita - it didnt gain much attention - this group writes mostly about MO but feel free to start any thread which is interesting , we are game!!! we are just trying to guess the earlier lives of MO characters and we are more into it now than the original serial - the original is dragging too much - would Thiru have the sense to stop when ppl are still interested - a la Seinfield???
MettiOli thumbnail
Did anyone watch Aiswarya Rai on David Letterman last night? I thought she was confident, but could've done a lot better. Especially on a comedy show like the Late Show.
MettiOli thumbnail

The doorways in the old man's house are very low. Even Leela has to bend to pass the doorway....possibly why the woman went mad in the first place!