urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
  go yug,go to radha....and forget vrinda forever.thats all i can say now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ayesha,u were right.they r doing it...they think we r child and they can make us happy with anything..

anyways,humara krishna ko radha milegi.............๐Ÿ˜•i hope they will be like real radha krishna
Edited by urmee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmee thumbnail
i liked the name radha actualy ๐Ÿ˜Š it means our yug is krishna๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes yes urmee i laughed so much on this news its like we r little kids they r passing out candies to us lol.....and u know this was mentioned before for pujas look alike to come and glad to see they did that  but really its like an indian movie ending but i love what u said krishna will finally get his radha i guess they had to do that since the story started with that mandir and all!!! i wonder if radha will me modern or what hehehe and hes finding her on the plane to america??????????
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: skstar

yes yes urmee i laughed so much on this news its like we r little kids they r passing out candies to us lol.....and u know this was mentioned before for pujas look alike to come and glad to see they did that  but really its like an indian movie ending but i love what u said krishna will finally get his radha i guess they had to do that since the story started with that mandir and all!!! i wonder if radha will me modern or what hehehe and hes finding her on the plane to america??????????

RADHA in America?๐ŸคฃI wish they meets in mandir somhow
then it'll b like yug remembered yuvi's meeting and realised
that God has sent a true love for him
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YuRa??????? or YuVi

skstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

RADHA in America?๐ŸคฃI wish they meets in mandir somhow
then it'll b like yug remembered yuvi's meeting and realised
that God has sent a true love for him

๐Ÿ˜† kyu american girls cant be radha LOL....but yes i hope before leaving to america he meets her at mandir....lol and u know what he will be at mandir cause the shadi is at mandir they all will leave n yug will stay behind n radha perhaps will come lol.... oh and have to say YURA all the way jub vrinda her self loves her muchar ji then wwhat can we do๐Ÿ˜†
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL

jaane se pehle, humein YURA mil gaye

awwwww
skstar thumbnail
Yura Yura there should be a song dedicated to them awwwwwwwwwwwww imagine their babies hehe
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahah lolz sana.

wot do u think dis radha will be like ?

im imagening her as a modern gal with a gobby mouth,  kind of like a miss high and mighty, and den yug and her will bump into each other and he will bring her down to earth with his lucious good looks and charming personality, where she will be mesmerised by him  ๐Ÿ˜
skstar thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah i am seeing her as a complete opposite of Vrinda someone in skirts or jeans totally fashionable....and yes i see her as a talkative hi fi girl lol.......hahhaa๐Ÿ˜ radha will fall in love on the spot n yug will be shocked woah whos that hot girl๐Ÿ˜ณ