urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont know i shoild cry or laugh at their foolishness........

they were trying to bring twist on the story by uniting rb vrinda ????? then i've say they realy need proper treatment.........

we all predicted that babli will wake up and tell rb the truth and rb will go back to vrinda at the marriage place and yug will let vrinda go to rb and vrinda and tulsi will be happy with their rb ji..............creatives can check our posts....and they exactly did it.....so,where is the twist ????

for ur kind information creatives,if u were supposed to do something spicy then u may show us that at last vrinda will deny to go back to rb and will protest all mistreat rb did with her ............ that would be the best twist ever...like the film kya kehna............

so,u guys failed to make twist...............

and if indian people realy liked rb and vrinda then why the trp's was low ???it should be high na ???why sp forced u to end the show ???shame..........realy shame....
Edited by urmee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
urmee....r u rlly copying my words??lolzz
thats wat i hv been saying since many days to u..........

ya creatives.....wheres the twist? huh??
this was soo obvious that rb vrinda wil unite in the end
and wich wil b the most shameful end ever
pooorrrr creatives they cudnt win their fans even in the end👎🏼
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣

Didn't you guys watch today's episode. Well actually I mean pre-cap! I watched the episodes, forward the first half and then the whole episode, 🤣🤣Did pause a second to look at my Yuggie bear in a blue sherwani he looked dashing 😍!

Ok then here comes the twist the pre-cap RB is asking Vrinda forgiveness, Vrinda says I forgive you but I have moved on and am getting married to Yug!

So I would be really happy at this stage had I not seen the SBS! But Dhan Dhan Dhan this is the big twist for all its audiences!
Mourie thumbnail
Shame creatives...its rlly very shameful to them

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
farzana u sed wot i was trying to yesterday.

they r so damn confused,i pity da creatices !
urmee thumbnail
niks,i didnt watched it and dont wanna watch at all.........i'll knw in which part yug was by asking friends and then will collect my yug's scene....(cant skip any of yuggie)

and for now i'll only watch the last episode full.........
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: urmee

niks,i didnt watched it and dont wanna watch at all.........i'll knw in which part yug was by asking friends and then will collect my yug's scene....(cant skip any of yuggie)

and for now i'll only watch the last episode full.........

🤣 r u talking abt me urmee??🤣
I'm also not goin to watch xcpt the last epi🤣🤣🤣Edited by Aabrayy - 14 years ago