Does Ekta know how to read?

Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Seriously, does she not read any of the comments from the many TSPLS forums out there?  She is suppose to provide us with entertainment to make us happy, not angry.  I think she needs to learn how to read and read everyones comments or she will lose her shows.   I bet her fan base has diminished incredibly.  I really want to know who she is trying to please because obviously so many people are incredibly pissed off.  I wonder if she enjoys making people mad.  I had such high hopes for this show, and then she just crushes it.  She crushes it to a point where you can't even recognize the point of the serial.  Some guy must have pissed her off to show true love (Yug's love) to be a joke. 

Sorry for the rant! I know I am not the only person feeling this.
Edited by Suhasinni - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
@Suhasinni I know how you are feeling and my answer is going to be a NO! 😆 She never listens to her audience, I mean she can never keep a Jodi together and it really is a pain because YuVi had so much potential, I don't know how and why they chose such an ending, what difference would it have made to them if YuVi were united their TRP's wouldn't have suffered because the show would have ended! 😕
shehryeen thumbnail
i dun know whether she knows to read or not....but there is definately one thing...she doesnt even know how  to write too.................she was just suppoed to copy sodagar but lokie here lokie here...there are almost 10 other movies in it
man she is one of those people who cant even mix milk and corn flakes together...because she will sure try to put some achar (pickel )in it for a socalled twist..........................
Edited by shehryeen - 14 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ekta has lost its fans....she first makes new on-screen couples
and show their magic and then throw them
like she plays USE n THROW games.......
I wish she realises she lost all of her fans esp 4rm tspls
shehryeen thumbnail
well if there were chances of learning the ending would have been completely differnt
urmee thumbnail
infact she doesnt know how to copy from movie........

coz,no movie has that ending what tspls is having...
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahhaa

m just readin all ur posts guys and i cant stop laughin.

ohh thnx, i needed dat !

and i agree wid everyone.

@ suhasinni, i LOVED ur rant hun

@ niki, yeah da show was ending so its not like dey wud hav lost anythin !

@ayesha, ROFL, cornflakes with achaar, hmmm yeah i can envisage ekta doing dat ! LOL she cant even mix and match properly !

@ aabray, i think she must be picking rose petals, and bases her shows and decisions on wot the last petal stands on.....yuvi unite...yuvi dont unite...yuvi unite...yuvi dont unite....

@farzana, yaar der was a time long long ago wen films like dis were made and in da end the wife chose her hubby, but jeez dat was b4 i was even born ! ekta and her team cant even recognise the times we are living in. earth to EKTA, leave the ice age behind and come into the present !

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shab_rules

hahhaa

m just readin all ur posts guys and i cant stop laughin.

ohh thnx, i needed dat !

and i agree wid everyone.

@ suhasinni, i LOVED ur rant hun

@ niki, yeah da show was ending so its not like dey wud hav lost anythin !

@ayesha, ROFL, cornflakes with achaar, hmmm yeah i can envisage ekta doing dat ! LOL she cant even mix and match properly !

@ aabray, i think she must be picking rose petals, and bases her shows and decisions on wot the last petal stands on.....yuvi unite...yuvi dont unite...yuvi unite...yuvi dont unite....🤣

@farzana, yaar der was a time long long ago wen films like dis were made and in da end the wife chose her hubby, but jeez dat was b4 i was even born ! ekta and her team cant even recognise the times we are living in. earth to EKTA, leave the ice age behind and come into the present !