This must be the first show...

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
where despite the fan following near enough being 100% on YuVi's side, the creatives decided to unite RB and Vrinda.

There maybe a few fans of RB and Vrinda but I've never seen a fight between YuVi and Raj-Vrinda fans unlike in other forums where at least there is some sort of competition. But here there was NONE! I don't think anyone here actually warmed up to Rajbeer and Vrinda's love story at all yet they are the ones who will end up together. Its just really really strange! 😕 Who were the creatives trying to please exactly?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

REEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAA!!!

I haven't seen you here since forever😲

Good question btw. I have no idea. Even in SBS and stuff they would show Kunal and Pooja together. I thought that would be a big enough hint for them🤔

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ravjotttttttttttt! 🤗

After they got Vrinda married to RB, I left. I don't understand why creatives are so hellbent on ruining their self-made love stories.

Who actually wanted RB and Vrinda?? Were there any fanclubs for them? Anyone asking for their interviews? It was always for Kunal and Puja. Why didn't the creatives take advantage of that?
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Because Ekta Kapoor has no common sense.  Separating lovers and ruining shows is what she stands for.  This was alright when the shows were started initially, but not now almost 9 years later.................... She will never learn.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ravjotttttttttttt! 🤗

After they got Vrinda married to RB, I left. I don't understand why creatives are so hellbent on ruining their self-made love stories.I stayed around cuz I still had hope🤣 And the Radhika Chachi thread kinda died after you left😆

Who actually wanted RB and Vrinda?? Were there any fanclubs for them? Anyone asking for their interviews? It was always for Kunal and Puja. Why didn't the creatives take advantage of that? Wellllll there were a few RB-Vrinda fans here and there and I saw maybe one or two but majority were YuVi fans. It's strange how whenever there was an article, everyone would post saying to reunite YuVi now but it didn't happen. With the show ending in a few days, maybe, just maybe, the creatives will bring them together now?

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh REEMZ so nice to see you hun 😃   and yes you've made an exellent point to wich i dont think anyone exept the creatives have an answer.     all i can think is dat  maybe they thought (with their pea sized brains) that by uniting rb and vrinda at the end dey r doing the "right" thing by society and pleasing indian residant audiences dat the wife went with her husband in the end.         maybe it was all the rage back in the 80's wen there were plenty bollywood films wid similar love triangles and the wife always chose the hubby in the end.  but seriously in this case, it is out-dated and dey are also sending out a socialy immoral mesg.       THAT NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER HOW BADLY UR HUBBY TREATS YOU, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE INSULTS U AND DENIES HIS OWN CHILDREN YOU STICK WITH HIM !   and the person that makes sacrifices one on top of the other just for ur happiness, well u shud treat them like the dirt on the bottom of ur heel or better yet,  maybe the tissue dat wipes dat dirt off, just use dem and wen dey have helped you den tell dem to get lost out of ur life !       after all the faith we had in these creatives that they wud listen, that they wud see sense, they showed nothing exept the outcome of their  typical backward thinking !     after the numerous protests, and emailing, and requesting, still the thick headed creatives blind eyed us.    for heck sake, like Ravjot already mentioned, even SBS realised how much yuvi were wanted and dey always chose to show them instead of rb and vri.       fans tried der best, we warned dem dat TRPs would suffer if yuvi didnt unite. and after months of having rb dominate the show, the show sustained low to average TRPS. and the ultimate result was that SP couldnt forsee the TRPS rising and decided to canel the show.       the creatives are so damn stubborn and stupid. if they had united yuvi wich as we all know the vast majority of audiences wanted (yes even in india !) then TRPs would have risen and this show would have been considered twice by SP b4 being scrapped.        the creatives brought all this on themselves. and should be ashamed of themselves for ruining a drama that had sooooo much potential !        i guess dey can be proud of one thing tho, and dat is, as you sed,  TSPLS is the  FIRST ever show that flopped despite having such a huge fan following all because they chose to ignore the viewers choice !     they shall go down in history for that ! Edited by shab_rules - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Reemz i swear i loved this show i always hoped for yug-vrinda
but creatives never want our hapiness in our shows
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the shows which start wioth a bang and instant fan following of the lead jodis...
they just end with a crap...
i so hate that self obsessed woman EKTA..
she is expert in ruing beautiful love stories....

HATE HER LIKE HELL!!
shehryeen thumbnail
Man no show had sucked in the end like TSPLS...we all know we are now never gona see yuvi together....but ending sucks man... i agree to Aabrayy...yesterday she was saying that if there are any moralmessages present in the shows...tspls teaches...dont love any one...dont make scarifce...ruin your childern lives for socalled eniminity...be hypocrate.....abuse your child and wife...and after that you are the winner.... man even bharti is better than vri...no matter what she did...but she was doing all this to get her love.............i wish bharti would have succeeded at that time...yug suffernt 8 more years because of vriand we still dun know where his life will take him after the end...
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shehryeen

Man no show had sucked in the end like TSPLS...we all know we are now never gona see yuvi together....but ending sucks man... i agree to Aabrayy...yesterday she was saying that if there are any moralmessages present in the shows...tspls teaches...dont love any one...dont make scarifce...ruin your childern lives for socalled eniminity...be hypocrate.....abuse your child and wife...and after that you are the winner.... man even bharti is better than vri...no matter what she did...but she was doing all this to get her love.............i wish bharti would have succeeded at that time...yug suffernt 8 more years because of vriand we still dun know where his life will take him after the end...

hahaa......well sed aisha and yes we shud not love and be selfish.......
and I wish in the end yug gets another girl for himself.........
this show wil end shamefully