1st Feb 2010, Monday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

1st Feb 2010, Monday – Update

All the family members of RS family except Manu, assemble in the kitchen to start cooking.

RS asks if everybody is ready to cook or not…Anuj n Anita too come in the kitchen to help them.

Simi says they should choose a theme for cooking…each suggests different cuisine! But Simi says they should cook all Manju's favorites. RS, and all others too like the idea.

Mrs Taneja says she will give 20 minutes to everybody for cooking. She starts her stop clock…hurries up everybody…

RS goes into his room..sees Manju sitting alone there. He tries to say something…but Manju stops him from saying anything, she asks him to remember the kasam she has taken. She tells him that he alone has to face all the consequences. RS stops himself from telling her anything.

She gets up and starts getting ready to go out…RS stares at her helplessly!

Everybody including nitu, mili, Anuj, anita, etc etc are very busy preparing their dishes against time.

RS comes into the kitchen…and is happy to see the entire cooking taking place in full swing!

Manju gets ready…and takes her purse too…

Mrs Taneja starts her countdown. Everybody finishes cooking by the time the countdown is finished except Anita's preparation. She requests her mom for some extra time, but refuses. She agrees to allot some extra time to Anita after Simi too requests her on Anita's behalf. Anita doesn't like the way her mother is giving importance to Simi instead of her.

They arrange all the food on the table… Simi says her mom will taste everything and decide whose cooking is better.

Manju comes there and informs everybody that she is going to her frnds place for dinner…

Everybody is shocked to hear that… Manju says that she will not participate in anything in which Abhi is involved. With that she walks out of the house. Abhi is hurt.. and all others too feel very bad about what happened.

RS n Simi are trying locate Manju… they call all her friends and they come to know that she is not at any of her friend's places. They worry about her…

Abhi walks inside and tells them that he found Manju at Mataji's temple when she was trying to catch an auto. He tells them that he offered her lift…and she agreed and came back with him. He is happy that Manju agreed to his offer, and everybody else too.

But that happiness is short lived… Manju comes inside and tells everybody that they don't have to think that she accepted Abhi just becoz she came back home in his car. Says she still against him.

Abhi gets hurt once again…he says bye to everybody and wants to leave. Simi says she will drop him till the gate…and she goes out with him.

As they go out, Abhi asks Simi to close her eyes and she does that. He says he is taking her to one place. She asks him where they are going.

Abhi says he is scared that if he can walk alone if she is not with him… Simi becomes emotional..n tears roll down from her eyes…

Abhi feels the tears and takes away his hands…asks her why she cries for everything.

Simi says they are "khushi ki aasoon"!

He asks her to open her eyes and look around. Simi obliges…and she comes to know that Abhi brought her to the temple.

Abhi expresses his fear about Simi's mom not approving their rishta. Simi says she too has same fears.

He says they both should go into the temple…and asks for mataji's blessings.

They both go inside…

Abh says we will take marriage vows without pundit, without any fire…he takes her hand and goes around the empty fireplace. Simi and Abhi are in a different world…looking into each other…walks around.

Abhi goes into the temple…takes kumkum and wants to put the sindhoor in her maang.

As he is getting ready to do that…Simi's phone starts ringing continuously… Before Abhi puts sindhoor, Simi takes his permission and answers the phone.

Its her father on the other side…he tells her that Nitu has run away with a guy called Vicky. Simi is shocked…. She repeats the words to Abhi…Sindhoor from Abhi's hands!

Tomorrow:

Police catch hold of Vicky and Nitu… police start beating up Nitu. Simi runs there and tries to protect her sister…and tries stopping police. RS n Manju  too come there…Simi too gets hurt by police by trying to protect her sister… Abhi runs to them.Simi pleads with the police not to hit her sister…in desperate condition.. she tells the police not hit Nitu as she is pregnant. Manju n RS are shocked to hear that…

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatpati420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!

i do not have a good feeling about this...please please dont show that abhi is forced to marry neetu...or something happens to abhi...ugh!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks its wonderful update !!! Nice see Abhi and Simi smiling together!
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally the truth will come out about Neetu. Thanks for the update.  
RoyalT thumbnail
It was good until Neetu and Vicky got caught.  The truth would have set them both free a long time ago.   I too hope Abhi doesn't marry Neetu. 😭  I saw something similar to this happen on another show Vivaah.  Please, don't let it happen here.  I don't think they will be happy together.   I can only imagine Neetu at the T mansion rolling her eyes and baby stroller.   The cat's out of the bag and the Seethi's will be mad at Simi.   And poor Vicky will be sentenced to a life of servitude to Nakul Singh Dagar.😭  Thankx 4 postin' it.   
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx for the update. I knew this week would be all of rona dhona. i have not watched the video cliping , and am wonder if i should watch or no.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. haha neetu deserves a good trashing for her stupidity...but not during her pregnancy.
Naivedya thumbnail
Thank you for a wonderfully written update. Poor Simbhi don't get any peace do they? Now this crap with Neetu...
sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update so now the truth of Nitu comes out, I feel that Simi would be blamed once again for keeping such a secret from her parents but Manju is the one whose gonna do the bashing of Simi..
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! seems to be as tho a twist is coming...cant wait to see tom's epi!