Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Break Me Open - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
So whats going on guys? I can't WAIT for tommorow's epi!!! UFFF hypthermia has never been so HOT (instead of being cold hehe πŸ˜‰)
Shruti: Is karan wahi still acting in remix? what kind of show is it?
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Clowns Mill Gayye will always be Clowns Mill Gayye. How many episodes of CMG has aired till yet? Like 550? Out of them, only probably 40 or 50 of them are worth viewing once, the rest aren't even worth my yawns and puke. Nothing can pull the show out of it's already dug grave: Not Siddhant, not Armaan, not Tamanna, not Riddhima.

How naive of me to compare this shiz to Grey's Anatomy two years back? That's like comparing God amongst insects.

India is smart though - Consistently from the past 2 years, CMG has attained TRP's under 1. Hallelujah. If I was a script writer for this soap, I'd be embarassed and spend away the rest of my life in a cave.

Totally agree with u. I was asking my bro how ridzi stiched so easily.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Meenz:It's hypothermia not hyperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Remix, that show used to air 2-3 years back when Star One Channel was launched. It was a youth show. It was story about 4 ppl coming together forming a band which they named Remix. Ranvir aka Karan Wahi had join college with a motive. He wanted to destroy Sumit Ahuja whom he thought was responsible for his father committing suicide but later he finds out that was not true. It was love at first sight for him when he saw Tia Ahuja and vice versa but when he comes to know she is Sumnir daughter that changes into revenge while Tia comes to know her best friend Priyanka/Pri has a crush on Ranvir and decides to sacrifice for her happiness.

You can check the below link for story of Ranvir-Tia TiaRa

TiaRanveer's Kashti: Love & Seasons..
^Oh! I see! Well.. IMO Karan looks so much better now. This avater suits him MUCH better I think 😳
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Aasthu the siggies are superb. KW looking so different here. Ramsha and ssaba thanks for the avis. Watched yesterday's episode. I am not in a good mood as my grandfather(my mom's dad) is hospitalized and his condition is critical. So cant enjoy the show or anything. Dont know whther be able to watch the show tonight or not. Still waiting for it.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Aasthu the siggies are superb. KW looking so different here. Ramsha and ssaba thanks for the avis. Watched yesterday's episode. I am not in a good mood as my grandfather(my mom's dad) is hospitalized and his condition is critical. So cant enjoy the show or anything. Dont know whther be able to watch the show tonight or not. Still waiting for it.

I hope your Grandfather will be okay. God bless him and your family. πŸ€—
sidsk thumbnail
Sanchita : I pray and hope you grandfather gets well soon...😊....btw Im sorry.I dont clearly rmber but did you ask me to stack a few avis for you?

Love the avis Ramsha......😳

Does anyone this pic of KW which I am using in my sig box?

About yesterday's ep : I dont get one thing.....SBB said that Armaan will be back on 14th.I thought that maybe they are going to get a replacement.But they showed KSG yesterday...so definitely now they cant get a replacement....so is it that KSG is coming back or are they going to cut and paste again?
sanchita1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Sanchita : I pray and hope you grandfather gets well soon...😊....btw Im sorry.I dont clearly rmber but did you ask me to stack a few avis for you? <br><br>Love the avis Ramsha......😳<br><br>Does anyone this pic of KW which I am using in my sig box?<br><br>About yesterday's ep : I dont get one thing.....SBB said that Armaan will be back on 14th.I thought that maybe they are going to get a replacement.But they showed KSG yesterday...so definitely now they cant get a replacement....so is it that KSG is coming back or are they going to cut and paste again?<br>

Ya sidra I told u to stack the first and last two avis of ur post. Then I got busy and couldn't come here.
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Frnds its the real facebook profile of karan wahi. Can anyone tell me whoz the girl with him the his DP? She looks like Jenny to me... here is the link to his profile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504245890

Edited by LuV_MiLeS - 14 years ago