What is the point of those

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
if the CVs dont wanna unite yuvi even in the end then wats the point of the line "humare pyar ke aage jhukega jahaan saara"
Wats the point of showin yuvi first meeting in mandir blessed by God?
and wats the point of showing yug and vrinda fighting for their love?
wats the point of showing Yug trying hard to end enmity b/w dv and va
wen rb got to be the one to do dat? and most important part.....
wats the point of showing that Vrinda fall in luv wid Yug
whereas NOW she doesnt even remember that she used 2 luv Yug

I know im giving a long bhashan and its too late for saying all this
but i jus brought out my feelings thats it

Edited by Aabrayy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmee thumbnail
i dont know whats the cv's point but honest there is no point of thinking this now baby....it only 4 days left.just hope for a better ending,pray for kuja....and have faith to Allah
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well hun there is a simple reason for dat !

you see all of us think of this as ONE drama. from begining right uptil the end.

wheras the creatives dont !

everytime the creatives have changed, so has the show.

this serial dat we are watching now is completely different from the one back in early 2009. so how can any of those tag lines and incidents make an affect on the current situation ???

its not da same serial hun !
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Its an Ekta serial...how can we possibly expect her show to make sense???👎🏼 This show turned out to be such a disappointment. I've asked myself the same questions you've posed here many times. Yet, each time, I have not come to a good answer. Nothing makes sense with this show. It has shifted so dramatically to what it once use to be that it is not even TSPLS...its some stupid show about RB & Vrinda. Gosh, I've never hated two characters more than I have them in this show...they are the very image of selfishness. Actually, everyone in this drama has been selfish at one point or another, except for Yug. Sadly, he still doesn't win in the end. I suppose, 'good guys do always finish last'.
Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ekta has lost it completely.   If she does this again, people are going to stop watching her serials all together and she will be left with absolutely nothing. No one will want to hire her if she is just going to piss off her fans.  I am sorry for bashing, but I mean seriously, wasn't this show suppose to be about Yug and Vrinda.
Edited by Suhasinni - 14 years ago
shehryeen thumbnail
what the heck man...............there is no point of the tag line...and whats the point of the song.....jagain soi ankahin dekhain tera hi sapna...tjh sang preet lagai sajna...........
and what the pooja was saying in sbs...real lovers never unite...romeo and juliet and heer ranjha stuff.................yeah but they prefer to dye than marying a muchad......
i mean imagaine juliet saying to her daughter...honey meet your uncle romieo....what the heck