Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

are anju it is a name maybe he called him yuvraaj cuz he didn't wanted others to know him..i dono...and if his name is not yuvraaj then how come sheshank knew his name in the launch of the new sanjeevani clinic

Lolz lana i am confused😆
priyanka4340 thumbnail
lana  mujhe kis khusi mai suprise milraha haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy netuuuuuuuuu....btw why have u named bronze as ur oprofioe name???*wondering*actually its not at all related to yuna but still heehhehehhee
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjananazir

For me too😭..Sehban has to be YUVI no one else..And if he is not Yuvi then this Yuvi is a BOG BLOOPER is dmg..cause what was the revenge thing about his brother and all the other stuff

\

lol i knw its sooo wierd, but i commented on the precap post;
yuvi not yuvi, gosh this thing is cracking me... its not possible, wat about yuna?? we have to change the islands name??? NAHIIIIIIIIIIII<br><br>Im thinking aviraj's bro wasnt yuvraj but sehbu (urrggghhh wats his name??) and maybe the doc that was supposed to get admission as a intern was yuvraj, but yuvi **urgghhh Sehbu** wanted to destroy him so he entered as yuvi but he is a doc that i can tell lol but then wer is yuvi and wats his name??? noway i cant even imagine another yuvi, NEVER

I jst hope he is yuvi, doosra hi sahi but hes name has to be yuvi

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjananazir

I will think about the deal🤣🤣🤣..

Oye i found him first so i will think about the deal😆😆😆
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i said stop chating guys...it is not allowed
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yuvi is still yuvi because:

1. agree that creatives are insensitive towards fans........but they aint stupid

2. revenge for aviraj......with so much depth

3. his medical degree under the name of yuvraj singh...im sure was checked before he went to sanjeevani

4. he does conduct check ups and assists doctors in operations....he has to be atleast an intern for that or he would be caught out very soon!!

5. i think raj meant that he is not the goody too shoes yuvi that everyone knows him for...... basically hinting towards his past...he was probably the right hand man for some big don or something

I hope this is true!!
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: miss_precious

yuvi is still yuvi because:

1. agree that creatives are insensitive towards fans........but they aint stupid

2. revenge for aviraj......with so much depth

3. his medical degree under the name of yuvraj singh...im sure was checked before he went to sanjeevani

4. he does conduct check ups and assists doctors in operations....he has to be atleast an intern for that or he would be caught out very soon!!

5. i think raj meant that he is not the goody too shoes yuvi that everyone knows him for...... basically hinting towards his past...he was probably the right hand man for some big don or something

I hope this is true!!

ooo I like that safina!! and I hope it is along that tracks!!