Did we get enough yuvi romance?

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys
i hav been waiting to write this for many days.i just wanted to know whether u think  that we got enough yuvi romance.even though yug loved vrinda a lot n always rememberd her n learned hindi for vrinda n did everything she did not do much for him even before marriage.yuvi met becos of shara-gitika.i know they met even before thatwhen yug landed in india  but  they came to know  each other becos yug kidnapped vrinda thinking its gitika.when yug was there n trying to interact with her all vrinda did was glare at him.remember the apple scene when she thought something happened to yug n ran towards him,we knew that vrinda had feelings for him but she never said that feelings aloud.n when she said 'i love you' to yug dadabeer n others found yug's real identity n he was vicky's grandson.then strated all mess about the enmity n the enemies joined hands to separate yuvi n they did succeed in separating them.yuvi did try      to prove their romance by eloping but they did a blunder by thinking elders will listen to them n agree for their marriage.i wished they hadnt done that.even when vrinda agreed she will go back to yug she did not convince me completely.she was deciding whethr she shud go or not.
but in all these these we got only little romance n that too was frm yug's side.vrinda shud hav said something nice to him for tryng to help her frnd or when she found the diary in which yug had written vrind's name n her pics,she shud hav understood yugs love n said the magical words asap.but all vrinda did was glare at him n yug smiling back ather.atleast tnhat hasnt changed.so what do u thindo u think that  we got enough yuvi romance or vrinda doing anything for yug to prove her love before marriage.according to me it was yug who did everything.i doubt whether we shud call yuvi love or one side love of yug for vrinda.
pls write u r views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me that Vrinda is DEAD......thats all I can say
and as for scenes....its not enuf.........I wanted to see more of yuvi
romances..but the CVs ruined all our happiness
nikita_88 thumbnail
Well we did but we didn't get enough YuVi romance Yug and Vrinda did have an instant attraction then as Yug accepted Vrinda didn't and then Vrinda finally did accept her feelings but after that it was a turmoil of emotions so Yug didn't accept her or she didn't accept him, they finally got to acceptance for each other that everything else went wrong for them and then RB and Vrinda got married, once that happened Vrinda's love for Yug remained but eventually got lost in translation with RB's niceness! Vrinda forgot her love for Yug which was a huge mistake in itself then we had yuvi moments but they were never the same there was always Yug's love and Vrinda's selfishness, I mean Yug kept sacrificing himself so that Vrinda would be happy! So in the end we were cheated out of YuVi romance because all we saw was Yug's love and never Vrinda's love for Yug even as a friend she never respected him, I guess its because she never lost his support!
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Well we did but we didn't get enough YuVi romance Yug and Vrinda did have an instant attraction then as Yug accepted Vrinda didn't and then Vrinda finally did accept her feelings but after that it was a turmoil of emotions so Yug didn't accept her or she didn't accept him, they finally got to acceptance for each other that everything else went wrong for them and then RB and Vrinda got married, once that happened Vrinda's love for Yug remained but eventually got lost in translation with RB's niceness! Vrinda forgot her love for Yug which was a huge mistake in itself then we had yuvi moments but they were never the same there was always Yug's love and Vrinda's selfishness, I mean Yug kept sacrificing himself so that Vrinda would be happy! So in the end we were cheated out of YuVi romance because all we saw was Yug's love and never Vrinda's love for Yug even as a friend she never respected him, I guess its because she never lost his support!

omg niks........u made me cry.........itni muskil se rona bandh ki thi...aur tumne mujhe
phir rula dia😭 abb kaise rokungi apne apko??
urmee thumbnail
no,it wasnt enough.infact the truth is we didnt see any romance of yuvi....love and romance is two different things.love is what u feel in ur inside and romance is the output of it.whenever yug wanted to be romantic vrinda shouted at her and gave bloody lectures.and whe we thought now its time to see romancing,they got separated.so,we never got anything like what we call actual romance.
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hmmm....did we get enuff yuvi romance ???

NO !!!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

you know Niki i cant help but laugh at this----

first yug loved vrinda but she didnt accept him
then vrinda accepted yug but yug didnt accept her
then they both exepted each other but the world didnt accept them !

oh they were allways screwed from da begining !

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have always thought about this that i always felt Yug at first made it happen it was all yug...Vrinda in the beginning never cared much for Yug i mean she always stayed angry and always told him to stay away from her yes they slowly became friends and she was use to having him around which is when she felt how much shes missing Yug because Yug always gave her too much attention since he loved her...she said i love you to him but then she never proved it they always showed her as a confused character....she got married but yet she felt sorry for how RB will go through if she left him on her marriage day but to me it was at that time IF her love was so strong she could have left right away then to continue being in the same room as RB

we never really got much yuvi scenes because the scenes we did they were always ONE SIDED i realised this when i was making VM hehe besides staring/or dream sequence there really wasnt much given...i can stare at many people that doesnt mean i love them.....and even now if vrinda wants to be with yug it isnt because she loves him its only cause of tulsi n how there is no other man out there....so in reality never got much yuvi scenes
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab_rules

you know Niki i cant help but laugh at this----   first yug loved vrinda but she didnt accept him then vrinda accepted yug but yug didnt accept her then they both exepted each other but the world didnt accept them !   oh they were allways screwed from da begining !    

Yep, they were screwed even before the show started because it was BT!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Premeerxoxoxo thumbnail
Vrinda Is Nothing To Me NW