YuNa One-shots: Update Pg.4

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiii guys.....this is the first time am writing a one-shot.......heck the first time am actually writing something....lolz.......so please bear with me and do comment/criticize.

A very special thanx to sumi for helping me with it....for editing it and encouraging me to post it.

Ok, this has no dialogues and its from Yuvi's POV.....and also I hope you guys understand who is who.....lolz...here it goes....

Love At First Sight

It was supposed to be a usual day. I went racing with my best friend Mac and we won. It always happens! People call us soul brothers. He indeed is the only person in the entire world who knows the real me and has been supporting me through thick and thin. Though, I have never acknowledged his presence in my life, he is the only person whom I trust and is important to me. He knows that. He was my only family after my parents left me all alone to survive on my own at the age of 12 years. They died in a car crash. Since then Mac has never left me alone. Even on that day he knew that I was feeling low and did not want to go home, he insisted that I stay at his place. But I assured him that all was fine and left. Instead of going home I went to the beach. The beach was like my second home. Many times when I felt lonely I would go to the beach. It's so peaceful here.

I went and sat on a high rock. There were only couples around me walking hand-in-hand and that too very few of them as it was too late. I just kept on staring at them. Not that I desperately wanted someone to love me but somewhere deep inside this loneliness was killing me. But I just brushed this thought aside and tried to think of more positive things in life. I thought about my first day at Sanjeevani. Yeah, I had been selected as an intern at the country's best hospital. It is going to begin the next day. I was still thinking about all this and suddenly there was a screeching sound.

I turned to look. There I saw a car came to an abrupt halt after being driven at high speed. I presumed it to be some drunken spoilt brat. As soon as the door opened, stepped down a girl in her early-20's. She looked very prim and proper and by the looks one could tell that she hailed from a very good family. I thought she was here to meet her boyfriend like others. I saw her going towards a high rock and seating herself there. Though could not see her face properly I could sense that something was wrong as she sat there for a very long time alone. Eventually, everyone started to leave besides the two of us.

Time passed by as kept gazing at her. Her beautiful long, black, silky hairs blew due the wind and caressed her face softly. She tucked them behind her ears. She had beautiful big eyes and sharp features. When she turned her face towards me to scan the place my heart skipped a beat. She was so beautiful, pure and pristine. She looked like an angel. Innocent face, flawless complexion, expressive eyes. Never before was I so moved by seeing a girl. There were many around me, some after Mac and me but no one had this effect on me at the first sight itself. This made me curious. I wanted to talk to her. I could feel that she was troubled.

She seemed to be lost in her thoughts. Her eyes were fixed on the sea and how the waves came rushing to the shore and went back silently. Suddenly I saw drops of tear rolling down her cheeks. They glistened in the moonlight. I instantly felt the urge to sit next to her and comfort her, but decided otherwise and remained seated. Some more drops trickled down her cheeks. She was sobbing silently. After some time, when it was time for day-break she went quiet and I saw a smile creeping up on her lips as the sun shone and radiated brightness throughout the sky. This was the first time I saw her smiling. Her smile lit me up and I just could not stop adoring her. She got up to leave.

After 5 minutes her car vanished out of my sight. I was still sitting there wondering what had happened to me and why did I feel like this for a stranger. I was pining to see her again. My heart was hopeful. I could feel that we will meet again and that this could not be the end of it. With a heavy heart I left the place as it was time to go home and get ready for my first day at the hospital. Even when I reached home I did not feel the lonesomeness, I felt really nice as if I was complete now. The sun rays were adorning every nook and corner of the house. It was looking so bright and colourful. My heart leapt with joy. I soon realized the time and got ready to leave.

I reached my workplace 15 minutes earlier to familiarize myself. I went to the terrace. I spent the rest of my free time there and returned for our orientation. We were given a speech by the head of the hospital. Later on we were told to go to the locker room and choose any one out of them to keep our belongings. On our way there I introduced myself to other fellow interns and I had a good time chatting with them. Suddenly, I remembered that it was supposed to be five of us while only four of us were here. I asked one of them and he told me that the fifth one is a girl, his sister. Soon after orientation was over she made her way to the locker room. I would find her there. I somehow was feeling eager to see her.

When we entered the locker room I was stunned. I kept on staring at the person in front of me for few unaccountable seconds before I was jerked back into my senses. The girl whom I had seen at the beach last night was standing right in front of my eyes. She smiled at me and introduced herself. I did the same and outstretched my hand for a handshake. She grabbed immediately and I felt like I was on cloud nine. Soon after we became friends and I managed to ask her about that night at the beach. She again got emotional and had fleeting tears in her eyes. She told me that she lost her mom when she was quite young and it was her mom's dream that both her children become doctors. That night was the night before her mom's dream could actually come true and she was happy about it but also missed her mom a lot, so they were tears of both joy and grief. I, at that moment could not stop myself from engulfing her into a hug and soothe her. She was also taken aback for a moment but soon eased herself  in my arms. Both of us were very happy together and wanted to remain like that for eternity. Later, we confessed our feelings for each other and today that girl is my life, my love, my reason for living. We got married two months back and since then I have seen only happiness in my life.

Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey u go gal that was so beautiful, mesmerising, cute n ROMANTIC N MOST IMP YUNAZING....Aww just too kewl....Love at first sight no revenge, no misunderstnading, no regret, no boundries, no limits...Just LOVE...wow yuvi was in love wid her cutest the way u descried his feeling was just so adorable .......hey so this means u have to write many ff n one shots n u should ..n pm me when u attemt another yuna ....
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AAAAAAAawwww Priyanka.. that was really nice.. i really liked it!! And i am so glad you wrote - and that was good!! :)

Do continue darling!! looking forward to more!! :)
EssenceSkye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWW PRIYA!!!!! SO CUTE!! I love it!!!! XD You are such an amazing writer!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oyye priyanka isn't "Love at first sight" the name of mayank anand's bok?..i stil have to read that bok..

ok ok bak to ure story..hmh well this is ure first time and u write everything so perfectly..i love it and i had great time while reading this OS...actuly urs remind me of sumi's OS on yuna..heheh love it ...too good dear and keep writeing more
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heeeey priyanka..I loved itπŸ‘..You should write more and i am looking forward to your next one-shot
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey pri!! as I already said it was beautiful!!! I love the words you used and the way you described everything!! ooo lol I have no words it was really good!!
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow ma qlty but only prob i hav 2 ask dad 2 take me 2 beach ;)   gal iluvd it!!! it was soooooooooo sweeet itne jaldi shaadi kyun karwa di................shaadi mania πŸ˜‰   i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *HUG*
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Supriya.....Thanx for your lovely comments gal....am glad you liked it.....true....there's only love and nothing else....hehe......will try to write more ....lolz.......and will definitely PM you the next time
@MJ.....Thanx dear......am glad you liked it and will try to continue.....actually already have an idea but need some time to develop it properly......lolz.....and yeah...am waiting for your new FF to start.........do start soon.
@Skye.....Thanx......am not a writer dear......was getting bored and thought of writing something and being a hardcore YuNa fan just came up with this....lolz
@Lana.....lolz....never knew that this is Mayank's book's name as well.....thanx gal.....am glad you liked it......even am inspired by sumi and all...lolz
@Anji.....thanx....am glad you liked it.....will definitely try to write more....
@Sumi.......a big thanx to you gal.......am seriously glad that you helped me out and gave me the confidence to post it.....and am happy that you liked it.....lolz
@Sana.....lolz....yeah....lets go to the beach in the hope that we find Yuvi or someone as hot as him...πŸ˜‰...lolz....thanx for your comments....am glad you liked it....and yeah...I wanted to get them married...after Yuvi's marriage with Sid...Naina atleast deserves this....isn't it...lolz......will try to write more....*hugs*

Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pri that soooo goood loved the way to described the whole thing you better write more os and oh yea also inclue mac :P   there was so much deepth in your story even w/o dialous you managed to pulled it off so good...hats off to you kiddo