Mohit Chauhan sings a Song for the tiger!

tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mohit Chauhan sings a Song for the tiger! ...  "jeene de"

Pench Tiger Reserve, MP...video aired on NDTV, Sat. Jan.30, 2010

http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1197932

(Mohit from 10.10)

WTG Mohit!  😊

Edited by tinaasania - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Singer Mohit Chauhan on the tiger trail

Mumbai: Singer Mohit Chauhan is on an all-time high. His Bollywood career is going great guns with some of the biggest hits in recent years -- Khoon Chala (Rang De Basanti), Massakali (Delhi 6), Tum Se Hi (Jab We Met), Yeh Dooriyan (Love Aaj Kal) and Pehli Baar Mohabbat (Kaminey) -- to his credit.

A song on singer Mohit Chauhan's first solo album addresses the issue of tiger conservation.

Now, he is very excited about the release of his first solo album, Fitoor. Through the album, Mohit is addressing a very important issue -- tiger conservation. One of the songs in the album is dedicated to the Save The Tiger Project.

He said, "The song is called Jeene De. I wrote it a few years ago. I am very much aware of how our natural resources in terms of forests and rivers need to be taken care of. In India, the tiger population has been depleting at a very fast rate. This song is an effort from my side as an artist to contribute whatever I can to help preserve our wildlife and forests before they become extinct."

Speaking about Fitoor he said, "It is a collection of 10 songs that I have written signifying my journey through the years."

Though Mohit has been around for over a decade now, his Bollywood career took off only when AR Rahman got him to sing Khoon Chala. The song and the film both became huge hits and since then there has been no looking back for Mohit.

He said, "Before Khoon Chala, I had composed and sung songs in Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh. But Khoon Chala was part of a great film and the music was by Rahmansaab. So in a way it was special to be associated with it."

So is he looking at composing for movies as well? He said, "Right now I am enjoying singing songs for various directors, I have just finished composing and recording for Fitoor. Maybe in the future I will compose for films too."

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_singer-mohit-chauhan-on-the-tiger-trail_1305823

dipsdear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good cause! mohits fitoor songs r awsome 😃
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaasania

Mohit Chauhan sings a Song for the tiger! ...  "jeene de"

Pench Tiger Reserve, MP...video aired on NDTV, Sat. Jan.30, 2010

http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1197932

(Mohit from 10.10)