Jan28th Update Simi-Abhi Roka ceremony

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1  KBhouse:

People from the neighborhood start shouting and entering into KB house and Rajender tells them to  keep peace (Shant Ho Jaeeya)All are looking even Manju on the sofa is looking.. Essa Nahi ho sakta everyone is saying.
Rajendar says Thanks for coming you didn't get flowers thats why you are pouring stones on us. Its really nice of you to have come on this special occasion. I am having the Roka of my eldest daughter Simi with Abhinav Tarneja.Abhi looks at Simi and smiles and also Milli too ..
Then Rajender Sethi tells the crowd to wait a minute and he goes near Mata rani temple in their house to pick up the Roka and bring it towards the crowd and tells Matarani has given her ashriwad for this  Roka now if you wish you can go against her wishes please come to her darbaar and everyone is softly talking and discussing.. Rajender tells himself that these cowards will get scared with the name of matarani itself. Then he turns around and hands the Roka to Anusha ( Abhi's mom)..She is in full smiles so also Abhi looking at Simi Manju is still on the couch  looking hysterical and then she stops Simi Nahi then Rajender Sethi(RS) stops and tells Manju ji  U swear on me ( Aap ko meri Kasam) Janey jigiya Simi ko all are seeing this and AA are looking down annoyed.
Simi Announces "MAI YEAH RISTHA KABOOL KARTHI HOON!!" All are smiling ( Abhi Anusha Milli and RS)Anita is disgusted and she also says with that YAKKEN THAT WHAT EVER I AM DOING I AM DOING RIGHT !" and with papaji's assurance and agreement and either now or later mom will realise the purity of mine and Abhi's love and will realise that we are meant for each other.

Anita is frowning. Anusha gives the Roka to Simi and she touches Anusha's foot. Manju is seeing all this and is still hysterical and Anita is  clutching her fist. Anusha kisses Simi's forehead and Abhi looks at Simi and smiles..

The whole crowd is shocked and then RS hugs Milli and all are happy except the gang (AA M Dolly chachi and the crowd) RS  blesses  Simi and tells her May you have loads of happiness.
Anusha puts the Laal Chunni around Simmi's head as she sits down.and coves her head Both Abhi and Simi sitting next to each other on the sofa Manju still hysterically watching all this the rest of the crowd still present seeing all thsi. Anusha puts tikka  on Simi's forehead and does all the formalities. Anusha puts a tikka on Abhi's foregead also.

Neetu's mobile rings she cuts it ,and still here Anusha is giving sweet bite to both of them. Manju gets up and is going and then she turns around and Simi and Abhi want to take  ashirwad by touching her feet but she pulls back Anita is smiling .. Rs tells Manju they just want Ashiwad then Manju cuts saying that give that also with you swear you took like earlier.

Then he walks to the crowd and tells that nice of you to have come and give ashirwad to my daughter and indirectly asks them to leave.

And then turns to Manju and then looks at her and tells that they are your kids and Manju cuts that I am also a mom and my blessings are there for them but I think I lack in my upbringing and therefore when I wanted my kid to be on the right track ( refering to the Roka ceremony which just happened with Simbhi) and they should be happy. Now I will not stop this ristha and now will I attend this wedding ceremony also. All are stunned and then she walks into the room. RS keeps looking.

Dolly chachi and Surendar leave.

Sc2

Neetus phone buzzes again. She goes into a room. Its Vicky's call. She talks and says Hello and then she tells Vicky don't keep on calling and then he says that I just called like that To this Neetu says " I am sorry actually there is so much happening in the house and mom is disappointed with Simi and Abhi's ristha and I am worried for her and wonder what will happen when the daggars comes to know abt this she is feeling sad for daggars( Sweety Neetu u don't know what daggars actually want they want yoyr rishtha for Omi😆 Wonder who he is 😔)
Vicky says " I know Neetu but then Neetus says I love you Vicky and then Vicky says " I know Neetu and I have done all the arrangements and I cannot live without you !!" and then he disconnets ( He's outside somewhere not in driver clothes) He is talking and telling that how can I run with the 40 lacs of Nakul Sir I will be caught and Neetu my kid and I will be separated. He is very upset. ( looks like he has quit Daggar's job the day he stole the money since its still with him 😕)

Sc3

RS tells that we should inform Dagars ASAP. To this Manju says at least not today since there enough black clouds in my kismat ( fate) and I have to stay in this area in this Karol Bagh and I still have to get my othertwo daughters married. Today one ristha has been accepted in this house with someone's nazar and I may understand but Nakul's dadi maynot understand and she will bring some tufaan ( pblm) in this house .

To this RS says that I wonder what tofaan you  talk  😕 donno why you are talking like that. Its each ones prospective thinking but today I really love this day and my Simi has made a decision and I am glad. I want to give this news to everyone ( that means to daggar also) and Manju is asked by RS to get his shawl.Anita is smiling away ( donno why 😔).

Simi stops her dad and tells that don't go today. RS says OK and as you say he tells her and stops. But in return please get me some yummy food and rats are jumping in my stomach and then Abhi says ok great then all the males in the house will cook ( including himself ) and Manju ji will taste and tell who's cooking is the best. Annoyed Manju turns around and goes into the room. Anita protests what is all this.

Anusha stops her and tells do what is told and did'nt you hear what Manju said for their kids happiness only and Abhi bends down and smiles at his mom and she smiles back and Anita is looking at her mom and Anusha continues saying I am now with Abhi and with Abhi's hapiness nothing more I need and she sees Anita and then Abhi.

Sc4
Anita walks out and so does Anuj and RS tries to call Anuj and then Simi tells that papaji Abhi has given the idea of making food lets do that. Then RS says ok lets start. Abhi says Uncle ji I will be right back and he goes to AA's room

Sc5
Abhi tells Anita see you are back in your house and the whole family is together and he tells Anuj that Simi got you guys married and I know you love your sister as she loves you Anuj is hearing all tis.

Then he tells them both that chalo yaar lets celebrate and its fun to celebrate together. Anita cuts and tells Ok now go from here u finished with your lecture. Maybe this house is not mine but this room belongs to my husband and so please leave. 😡

Behind Abhi Simi calls out Anita and enters the room and tells that you are the daughter in law of the house but you also  forgot that you are talking to the would be son-in-law of the house so talk to my with respect. Anuj cuts  her but she still comntinues saying that though you are the only son of the house you still do not have the right to  boss around with the ladies of the house nor does your wife have the right to do dadagiri in the house ( abhi was just watching all this 😆) and if you have anything to ask we will ask and your old fashion will not work in 12/14KB Take this as my advice or my rule 😆 and she walks out and then Abhi clears his throat and tells them i.e. AA  f you do not enter the kitchen ASAP then the issue will go from where to where since the girls of this house and he walks out 😆. AA are looking at each other and the screen freezes !!!

Precap: Abhi and Simi are in the temple and they are taking vows around the fire This is the Matarani temple and agni is in the middle..Maybe its a reherarsal for their wedding

Please excuse my mistakes I have tried to update it to the best I could.

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a very prompt & very detailed update!
sam-far thumbnail
Love the episode Simi put Anita And Anuj in their rightful place
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update  concise with just enough detail thank you
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shanti for update..Wow Fianlly Abhi-Simi ROKA done..
Next week gonna big balst when Dagger find out that his two Employee took RS's two daughter..
minikidy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed and quick update...

Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pop77

Thanks Shanti for update..Wow Fianlly Abhi-Simi ROKA done..

Next week gonna big balst when Dagger find out that his two Employee took RS's two daughter..

😆   I know Poor dadi will be blasting both of them left right becharay Omi ka kya hoga !!!!😆
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb update
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Long back I had posted saying hope we get to see an outburst of emotion from Simi. I am happy it happened partly today. It was too good.
Neil's acting needs a special mention here. Just loved his expression when Simi was blasting AA. Too surprised when Simi is commanding and demanding respect for her would-be husband, concealing a mischievous smile and thoroughly enjoying the situation with the most innocent face.
But Simi, way to go....
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent update!!! everything looks too good to be true though...woudlnt trust anusha still. :).. but i am happy they ended it this way for this week... loved abhi's expressions when simi was blasting anita 😊...he was like "yeh simi ko kya hua????"...😃..

Also, its funny that neetu is saying that she cant see her parents upset...hahaha...waht a joke!!!