Did u just ...? - YuNa one-shot

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

heya!

yes, another one-shot! i know i've been writing loads of these lately! ..but hope u dont get bored..!

This is written from Naina's point of view.

Yuvi closed the locker door and continued to stare at me. I was aware of his gaze, but preferred not to look.

He smiled his ever-so-hot smile, and still I did'nt want to look. Its not that I'm angry with him or anything but if i look at him, oh, well, I'll lose myself and wont be aware of what I'll be doing.

His gaze is starting to bothering me now. Should I just turn and tell him to stop it or enjoy the attention? Ah, I'm confused.

I finally gave up, who can resist him? I turned to him with a questioning glance. His face got a bit scared when he saw me.

" what?" he asked.

" ur the one staring at me!" I said in a du-hh tone.

" I cant help it.." he said dreamily.

" oh, yeah u can!..why not?" i asked intrigued.

" well ure so pretty no1 can help but stare at you.." he flirted.

" shutup yuvi…I'm going to the canteen.." I announced and left.

I was'nt surprised that he was following me there too. He finally caught up with me, and walked beside me. Suddenly, he started coming so close that our arms banged against each other.

I stopped in surprise, or wether it was shock, I was'nt sure. He asked me to keep walking, I gave him a warning stare and continued walking.

Then we reached the canteen, JP and Sid were already there. Sid seemed to be worried while JP was cracking his PJ's.

" toh sid bhaiya..bataiye na..aapko hamara joke kaise laga?" JP asked with his trademark grin.

" haan JP ..hamesha ki tarah funny tha!" Sid said in a sarcastic way.

I smiled at his sarcastic comment and went and sat next to him. Yuvi came and occupied the chair next to him. But to my embarrassment, he got it really close. I pulled my chair further towards Sid.

" naina?..are you okay..?" Sid asked due to the close proximity.

" yeah!..fine.." I said looking at Yuvi.

Sid seemed to understand and asked me to switch chairs, and now I was sitting between Sid and JP.

" JP..Sid keh raha hai ki tumhe kuch secret batana hai..can u sit in my place?" Yuvi lied to JP.

JP , the innocent guy he was fell for it. He switched chairs with him and got an angry glare from Sid.

" kya hua?..toh boliye na sid bhaiyya..kya batana tha aapko!" JP asked.

" kuch nahi JP.." Sid muttered angrily.

I gave Sid a 'its okay' look and he smiled in return. Yuvi continued his staring session, and what else can I do other than get irritated?

" Naina.." Yuvi whispered.

I turned to look at him. Yes, I was again getting lost In those beautiful eyes and just could'nt stop myself. Then suddenly I felt as If I was losing balance, and the earth was moving away from under my feet.

He cupped his face in my hands, and I think I saw Sid and JP leave. I closed my eyes due to the intoxication of pleasure.

I think he smiled., because that was SO Yuvi! Then, I had the best moment of my life  - my first kiss! If  you ask me to describe it, I probably would'nt be able to. It was just magical, passionate and I responded back to him with equal or maybe stronger vigour.

When we broke apart, there was a lot of awkwardness.

" I'm sorry.." he apologized.

" don't be…" I blushed, and left from there. I did'nt want him to see my red face. But I guess he already had, so he smirked.

This time he did'nt bother following me, because he understood. I went to the emergency exit staircase and sat down.

I recalled the moments and then realized , I had just kissed Yuvi! I had enjoyed it and did'nt regret it. I smiled to myself, but my blushing never ended.

hope u like it! :)

-aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....lol you just made me blush!!! that was soo good!! at a point i was going to whack sid...but who cares...they kissed!! awwwwwwwwww lol kk i am calm now...really I am!! It was really good!! I want more!!
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
Heyyyyyyy aish !!

that was sooo very cute and nice..
wonderful penning hun !!

it was a nice read ;)

thanks for the pm :)
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was really good....Yuvi following Naina and trying to get close to her....he keeps on staring at her and tells her that she is pretty and can't stop looking at her.....how sweet.......and they also kissed........awesome.......lolz.......its great.....hope to read more on YuNa from you.
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow me the hunter 4r yuna FF or ones shot hitted in da rite place lady i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n if u have writtten anything before plzzz PM da link n do PM if u wite new ones n 4r now  ☺️ thnk u:)
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww aisha..

that was amazing.. this is the first OS i am reading of yours.. i am on my way to read your other yuna FF's!! :)

keep em coming darling!! :)
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awww aish!

Finally read the OS!
You know my not a YuNa fan, but still I eally liked it!!!👏
Love,
Niky😊
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
oh how did i missed it :(
anyways loved it..
yuvi n nainas first kiss!!!aww!!so sweet ,,,,
great aish!!
sri:-)
dmgfan03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was absolutely amazing.....i love yuna sooo much....i always keep searching for their FF....if u write any FF on yuna further plz plz plzzzzzzzz..... PM me.....or if u had written any ff before plz send me the links.......thanx....
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww, how shweet!

i woulda never geussed that it would happen in the canteen, lolz! thankgod sid and JP left, warna JP heart attack se marjata! hehe!