Shraddha Nigam on her divorce-Article - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Anyways, eh, what more can we expect from people who are still bent over fictional shows and spend nights online pulling hair out and sweating like a swine over spineless characters that were never real to begin with.  

KSG is broke, unemployed, career at a stake, working out at a gym with Nicole who he considered his daughter - great life. Shraddha, kudos for progress and dumping KSG's fake a$$...he aint worth a rats arse. He stains humanity and emotions in general, and so do all infidelity supporters. 😛

*Could you just watch out your language...?😕 What do you use such words?*

Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aliyaha

Honeslty zafira i always could figure there was something going on between karan and nicole i wonder why shraddha dint figure it out
I dont know what the truth is but it can be anything maybe things dint work out like that happens
And it became a cheating issue
I dont know
But i only like karan as armaan not as a person

Yep! I don't like KSG as a person. What he did was wrong, and I'm not going to forget it.
Where it goes for the AR/Armaan thing - this topic isn't about them

I'm not going to lie and be like I don't like him at all. I like him because he's good at his profession. Yes, he messed up in life, but that does not deny the fact that he's a great actor - great enough to make people fall in love with his character, and the jodi's of KaSh/KaSu & KaJen which he completes 50% of. He portrayed the character very well.

That being said, outside of DMG, I always thought he was a flirt in JDJ. And I always wanted Shraddha to be near him so he doesn't continue flirting with Nicole. I used to make fun of him too.

I feel deeply sorry for Shraddha. I really do. I don't think she has to move on. She has already moved on, and I'm happy with that! Great going, Shraddha. Wish you all the happiness in the world, and even more love.
Painted_Lady thumbnail

if it happens to your sisters and they decide to go public against their husbands will you people laugh at them the same way?will you people support the husbands saying they are very sweet and cute?

now i really feel like 🤣
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Ahh for real! She keeps giving the same interview! Hope she gets the help she needs!👍🏼 God bless her!<br>

ofcourse she will get the support and help from all other women who go through the same pain in their lives..god will bless her too as it becomes clearer everyday that she is right! 😊
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Moderator's Note:
Inspite of repeated warnings and Notes on No Bashing/Instigating, people have just violated Rules of the Forum. DT will review the topic and action will be taken against those who have broken the rules.

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team