Aditi Bhatia/Tulsi's Filmography :)

punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I decided to post this thread as some people were messaging and asking me what shows/movies Tulsi/Aditi Bhatia has done in her career. I wrote the names of all the shows/movies she has appeared in and what character she played in each along with a clip of her in each show/movie.

Shows:
-Karishma-(the main guy's youngest daughter)-in Home Sweet Home which used to telecast on ZeeTV
Clip:I couldnt find a picture or a clip of this show, but if you have any confusions or questions about it, please comment. :)

-Bhavna-(Janvi's sister-in-law's daughter who wasn't allowed to go to school)-in Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan which used to telecast on ZeeTV

-Tulsi-(Vrinda and Rajbir's daughter)-in Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna which will telecast on StarPLUS until February 5,2010
Clip:I don't think I need to provide a clip for this because if you are reading this right now, you obviously should know who I am talking about. lol :-P

Movies:
-Nikki-(Emraan Hashmi's daughter)-The Train which was a 2007 Bollywood movie
credit goes to shabana for this one. thanks shab! :)

-IDK Her Name[please comment it if you know]-(Shahid Kapoor's dance student)-Chance Pe Dance which was a 2010 Bollywood movie

These are all the shows and movies that I could think of at the moment. If anybody has anything else or if I have any wrong info, please comment and I will add/fix it. Thanks for reading!

Comment!😃
Edited by simran936 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww dats very sweet of you to go to all this effort. thnx hun :)
Thanx for all the info!
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab_rules

aww dats very sweet of you to go to all this effort. thnx hun :)

no prob. i wasnt too busy today anyways.
check out this post again. i added something that i forgot the first time. the font of the updated thing is a lighter shade of pink.😛
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow simmy....gud post......nice work