~Happy B'day Ashi~

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

How lucky we are that we got to celebrate this wacked out girl's 18th birthday twice...one is 2005 and another in 2010!😳😳 Waise toh her b'day is actually on 16th August😳☺️ but paralleling with remix, we all are here to wish her b'day once again☺️☺️

What can I say about this girl who herself is a legend amongst the youth of today...who came on television just as a mere character and we never came to know when she became more than just a fictional character; became part of our life and family!😳😳 She gave us hope when our life was filled with despair...she gave us courage to fight against injustice...she became our ray of light, when our lives were filled with darkness...she...she just became our inspiration! 😳 We laughed with her, we cried with her, we felt her when she was upset and secretly comforted her, and we cheered for her when she was up for yet another prank! To say the very least, she came and conquered our hearts!😳😳

And apart from us, she was an inspiration to many characters in remix...she was like an angel in disguise in each of their lives...be it sonia or yuvi, cookie or leo, mp or maate, varun or ranveer, or for that matter...even pri!! As we all know, with her entry in maurya, the school changed big big time...because she had this zeal to bring a change...to fight against injustice...and ofcourse to remain just the way you are! This passion of Ashi, awakened the silent passion in each of the characters mentioned above...for some it was to achieve their dreams, for some it was to gain courage, for some it was to fight beyond measure...and for others it was just to remain themselves!

Ashi has always been there for each of these people...be it in good times or bad times...like ranveer said, "Ashi jaisa friend pana is really difficult...really really difficult"...because she has always put her loved ones before herself...and that is how beautifully and selflessly she loves each one of them! What was the relationship between ashi-leo?? Nothing...zilch...but still their love for each other is beyond measure...one truly selfless relationship where they both themselves didn't realize how they got tied in this beautiful bond of love and relationship of "brother-sister"😳😳😳 Varun...he was nothing to her, still knowingly or unknowingly...she was the only one who gave him confidence...who gave him courage!!😳😳 I think if i begin to talk about ashi's bond with each one of the people mentioned above, I'll never stop...so I'll let the characters speak themselves!😉😉 

So guys...firstly, just introduce yourself for now as to who you are (according to Remix) and wish ashi happy b'day on 18th b'day from yourself and the characters you are portraying!😳😳 Remember right now its just 12 AM😳😳 The party hasn't begun yet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I m nervous ...

Dude, chill .. get a grip!! I told myself repeatedly the whole day today .. but nopes, these nerves are gonna get the better of me!

Ever since I lost her ...I hav sort of lost my confidence in myself! It seems as though day by day, I m losing myself ... and my talents ...

SHUT UP !!! I tell myself again and again ...  dont be a moron !!!  atleast dont be something she will NEVER be proud of, if u cant b something she IS proud of!

Its HER special day today and I may not be the exactly special person in her life right now ... but I have to strive to make this moment special for her ..  to give her the feeling  - that no matter whatever happens in life ... there is someone out there who will always be there for her ... no matter whatever path their life chooses to take, my path wil always lead me to her!

...and then, if words and shame permits,  try to apologise, yet again!

I look around to find Sid giving me bored looks and I feel like hitting him hard! I bet he wants to go and flirt wit Meher, rather than hanging around here to help me ... such a loser, I swear man!  I signal him to hav some patience until we execute our 'plan' ... and that would happen only when Miss Anvesha Banerjee Ray makes her grand entry!

.... and if my plan goes well, then in another 3 minutes, she wil be making her grand entry ...and also a new beginning of her life, maybe?  With me? Without me? Who knows ... I know only one thing, she is a part of MY life and thats all that matters to me ...

SHIT .. its jus 30 seconds now ... CAN I do this ?? after all that we have been through, will she be able to accept this ?? Will she be able to look through the walls of  anger and hurt and have a glimpse of my feelings for her ?? NO, that is not your aim today ... I remind myself again..

Only 10 now ...

9 ...

8 ...

7 ...

6 ...

My heartbeat is racing faster than ever ... I hav a fleeting memory of her hand running through my curls at this very moment ... and that has done NOTHING to calm me down .. DAMN !!!

5 ...

4 ...

I try to locate Sid amongst the hoard of people ... I find him nowhere! PANIC! I m sure voh kisi ladki ke saath flirt kar raha hoga .. useless creature! I knew he wasnt dependable! DAMN you sid!

3 ...

I finally see him! PHEW! I glare at him angrily .. he gives me a look that says "dude, chill .. I know mujhe kya kara hain" I curse him a few more times ...

2 ....

I nod at sid and signal him wit a thumps up..

1 ...

The lights turn off!

"Yahaan se jo thik lage...vahi karo ... what does ur heart want ... tum kya karna chahte ho?" I find myself chanting this out loud ... the silence is eerie ... but just what I wanted...

"these are not jus words ... this is an inspiration ... us din se, jab maine is Universe ki one and only wackho ko jaana hain ... " and I laugh out loud thinking about her facial expressions on me using the word wackho ... I CANNOT see her .. and I realise how restless I am because of that!

DUDE..get a grip! I tell myself ...

I can finally see her face .. her innocent, cute and TOTALLY confused face! And I feel like smiling thinking how irritated she might be feeling right now at the fact that I spoiled HER grand entry! But I control myself ...

"yeh words mere liye bahut hi special hain ..." I continue ".. and today, its these words that have given me the strength to do what I wanted to!"

She looks ... nervous? Scared? Hurt? Happy? God knows ... her face seems indescribable from here ... I continue anyways ...

"Ashi..." I feel a stabbing pain in my heart as I take her name looking directly AT her ... DAMMIT, I m so in LOVE with her! If only I could have realised this before ... and prevented whatever happened .. never mind! I told myself ... and try to bring coherency in my words ..

"I really don't know where to begin ... actually, kya farak padta hain? Because no matter where I start or end my speech or whatever attempt I am making at it now, its always gonna lead me TO you... mujhe pata bhi hi nahi chala kab tum meri life ka itna important hissa ban gayi, ki ab aisa lagta hain...that my life's jus abt u! But u know what, thats not why I love u.. " SHIT, did I jus say that ??? I can see the look on her face as her beautiful brown eyes turn as huge as a tennis ball... but I don't care, today..I am not gonna stop myself...like she always said, I am gonna follow MY heart..

"...its because, tum ek bahut hi special person ho ... na sirf meri life mein .. balki tumhare life ke har ek person ki life mein ... tumhare bhaggu ne tumhe specially is earth pe bimbos and pshychos ko thik karne ke liye bheja hain!" I cringe internally! What a LAME attempt at a joke..it worked however, I can see her relaxing and smiling a bit..

The crowd smiles and acknowledges their heads in agreement  at me ... Ashi's face still remains inscrutable .. I go on ..

"U have no idea mere liye kitna difficult hain, to sum up just what exactly u mean to me ... but I remember ki  maine tumse promise kiya tha ... that I would compose a song ... jus for u .."

Ah! This is the reaction I finally wanted to see .. Ashi, looking around here and there trying NOT to look at me ... that means she is nervous! and that means, she is feeling something that I m feeling at this very moment too ... I go on more confidently  ...

"I cannot promise yeh tumhari best birthday gift hogi .. kyunki yeh song maine poori tarah se compose nahin ki hain.. jus bits and pieces of it ... but then, tumse hi toh maine sikha hain -  ki perfect hona jaroori nahin hain, lekin real hona .. bahut bahut important hain ... aur yeh jo song hain ... its straight from MY heart ashi ... mere feelings hain .. jo shayad maine kabhi tumse face pe nahin kahi .. aur pata nahin, phir kabhi bhi keh paunga ya nahin ... "

I can visibly SEE her moving in anxiety now .. but nevertheless, curious ... and sad too? DAMN .. did I hurt her yet again?

I decide to stop blabbering, to myself and to my audience and begin my song ...

As I start playing my 6 string ... I feel my nervousness fading away with every strum that I make ... and suddenly, its what I have always wanted do to .. I m so relieved I smile out loud looking at her ... and to my utter surprise, she smiles back too ... WHOA! Did I jus imagine it?? Or was it for real.. whatever, I cant believe how beautiful she looks ...  and suddenly, my confidence seems to amplify and reach the skies ... and I realise that the next words I utter as my 'song' have NEVER felt so right in my entire life than at this very moment ...

Its amazing how u can speak right to my heart ...

Without sayin a word ... u can light up the dark ..

Try as I may .. I can never expect .. what I hear when u dont say a thing ...

The smile on ur face lets me know that u need me ...

There's a truth in ur eyes, sayin u'll never leave me ...

The touch of ur hand, says u'll catch me ... whenever I fall ...

U say it best .. when u say nothing at all ...

And every one of those times ... when u have been theer for me

Giving me strength .. and caring unconditionally ...

Try as u may .. u can never deny ..

Some time, some where ..Ur heart always beats for me ...

The smile on ur face .. lets me kno that u need me ...

There's a truth in ur eyes, saying u'll never leave me ..

The touch of ur hand .. says u'll catch me ..

Wherever I fall ...

And I string the next words down my guitar ... and look around to see if Sid has remembered to put on the CD of soft music that I have composed ...  he has!

I have reserved this really long piece of music with only one hope in my mind ... that Ashi comes and asks me for a dance .. I dont kno whether I should ask her, hence I am hoping she would! Will she? I can already see aditya desperado goggling at her wit his mouth open like a goldfish .. had it not been my favourite guitar in my hand, then I would have smashed his face with it! I can see all the couples moving in to dance ... an absolutely lovey-dovey moment that wackho totally hates, otherwise!

YET, I can see her approaching me ...

Looking at her expression I know what she wants ... and I oblige!

We are now revolving silently in each others' arms ...

The next words of my song seem to memorise in my head .. as I completely forget saying them out loud ... because at that moment I can see nothing but her in my arms ...  after so long!

All day long I can hear .. people talking aloud ...

But when u hold me near, u drown up the crowd ...

She is close enough for me to feel her breath on my face ... I can see every inch of her beautiful face ... ALL I want to do right now is kiss her and never let go of her ..

Try as they may..they can never define ..

Whats been said between ur heart and mine ...

I control myself with much difficulty ... I can see the tension building up ... the pent up feelings flowing freely ... and apparently, so does she .. she breaks apart abruptly ..  and gives me a look thats screaming sorry and nervousness together!!  I dunno what to do ... so I jus smile an understanding smile at her ... its more than I asked for, anyway!

I string back to tune again ... and begin out loud '

The smile on ur face ... lets me kno that u need me

There's a truth in ur eyes .. saying u'll never leave me ...

The touch of ur hand .. says u'll catch me ... whenever I fall ...

U say it BEST .. when u say nothing at all!

With that, I string the last and final tunes on my guitar ... the crowd is cheering and clapping, however I find my eyes seeking jus one face amongst them all ...

I look directly into those pair of eyes brimming wit tears now ... I find something tingling my eyes too ..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WACKHO!"

I really cannot say anything more as words seem to get caught in my throat.

Edited by mads - 14 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah..my ninnuuuuuu beshtest..🤗...loooooove u..🤗🤗..what a beautiful post nins☺️...just want to go on hugging u for it🤗🤗...some parts of it toh is literally making my eyes brim wid tears..

seriously to even begin to talk about Anvesha Banergi Ray and the amount of hope and happiness and light she spread is an impossibility Words just feel too too petty infront of her ethereal wala beauty..beauty that originates from nowhere but from the very core of her soul which is so so so damned selfless ki all it knows is to bring smiles to love and make people believe in love to fight for others ka dreams...shish man..o words can ever sum up what she means to me to all of us here..she is just SHE ONE OF A KIND...who came like d flowing widin and ruffled every corner of our hearts our lives wid hopes and dreams and self belief and faith... Geeee just her mere thought is enough to bring happy tears...dunno whenever i see her imagine her na i get this feeling ki d shore is somewhere near ki am just getting there i just need to fight harder try harder one more time and i WOULD  be there...

God..i love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..🤗🤗🤗...can't thank bhaggu enough for sending her to me🤗🤗🤗...

and ninnuuuuuuuu love love love u for opening this beautiful topic..☺️...lets rock it guys andlets all make dis one person in our lives feel hell hellllllllll special..i know nothing we say or do can ever be enough for what she has brought to our lives...but still..just lets all tell her ki we looooooooooooove her beyond measure...🤗..."TOUCH WOOD"😉
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very happy b'day to Ashi 🤗...Thanks for everything that u have given all of us till date 😃
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Btw awesome post nappy...that 2nd siggy sums up everything that we all want to say to her.....n its one siggy that makes me feel extremely proud of being her fan......she is definitely very very inspiring.....n will always be inspiring...every relationship of hers has been special....n the siggy brings that out beautifully👏
mads thumbnail
Wish U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ashi .. 🤗🤗

u really hav NO NO idea what impact u hav on me...u seriously DONT !!! I really wanna tell all of that to u.. but abhi ke liye, jus my wishes and my love for u...thats NEVER EVER gonna change throughout MY life ... 🤗
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Ashi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳

Thanks Nitz for opening this thread so we can celebrate with our red head and share all that she means to us. I love the post and the sigs are just awesome - love the one depicting all her relationships - it just shows how she impacted on all the lives around her. Am feeling v proud to be an ashi fan right now.

Will try and post all my gifts, etc tmr.

PS - Mads, loved the post you wrote - it made me cry, seriously. Hats off to you - you captured Yuvi perfectly. 👏
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god mads just oh my god i dunno just dunno what to say after reading whatever you wrote as Yuvi...shit...i dunno...i just dunno mado..can't stop my tears...don't think he could have made it more special for her...god mado I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU🤗...i just doooooooo🤗🤗🤗...u r the beshtest yuvi we could have ever got🤗🤗

wld be back wid a proper post describing my feelngs over it allllll..but that can happen only when i gain some semblance again...for now am just feeling the sheer beauty of it all.☺️

can't wait ot see what others have in store for our Sunshine girl☺️

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wishing you a very happy birthday Ashi! Aaj bahut special din hai, aur is occasion pe hum apke liye kuch baat share karna chahiye. Waise, I know you will be thinking ke aaj Thakur will be thinking only of one thing, but this day is special for two separate reasons, aur hamara friendship is very important. Where would I be without your support? Right from the beginning you have been there to encourage me. You are one of those rare people who doesn't judge based on power or money. Right from the first day you stood out with your principles - you were like a breath of fresh air amongst all these rich kids. With you I never felt judged. You have always made me your equal, aur is ke liye him apko shukriya kehna chahiye. I know you will stand by me through anything and you will try to take my tensions on yourself. Hum bahut proud hain ke I found a friend like you.

Accha, I know by now you will be thinking: "Thakur, stop with these emotional talks!" hai na? So now for the fun part. I've brought you some gifts - ready for them?

First, because we both love our coffee sessions, I've brought you an extra special large mochaccino.

You know we always have our best conversations over our coffee.

One thing you always spread wherever you go is masti. You know I love nothing better than challenging you to pool. This next gift is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face......plus it might remind you of a certain person (I know how you feel even if you don't admit it to me)

Ok now I'm gonna run before you can hit me with it! See you outside - let's see how far you can throw it! One, two, three.......bhaag jao!!!!!

mads thumbnail
nitzie, did I tell u how AWESOMEEEE ur topic iss ??!! 🤗

esp the second siggy ... I had tears in my eyes at tht one ... its BEAUTIFULL !!! and it sums up ASHI soo perfectly 👏 I rememberer ur TZP mix on her ... awwww 😭😭 my ashi ... 🤗🤗🤗