My Superwoman: PriDa ;)

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

For the few minutes of PriDa we got today..I am going to over analyse, try to read between the lines, looks etc..lol..care to join? πŸ˜‰ lets go πŸ˜ƒ..

First , Prithvi making it clear to his brothers not to have a long face that their house is no more..as this would obviously make the girls feel guilty and that is not their motive. Good job Prithvi as the eldest.

Damini after her conversation with her sisters has agreed to transfer the GM in the name of the Saxena brothers..so decides to tell prithvi about it..he hoped for a sec that they dint hear him say all that to his bros...she gives him the file..he goes through realizes what it is all about..an immediate No is the answer. That was expected of him, he has always thought what is damini's is her's solely he can out pounce in and take it even though he has sacrificed his manali home.

M makes a point that prithvi and damini are married he is her husband what is hers belongs to him also ' absolutely hate M for her evil thoughts and the fact tht she things she is the owner now and not the gujral girls..but guess what here is where what mausi says is true that whoever's name it is in doesn't matter..cos as long as it is  with the brothers it is with the sisters too..and the legal document doesn't mention mausi, munna and other pests..so she can never get her hands on it..let her just dream on!

Damini tells him that had Ila been alive she too would have wanted it to be this way...subtle emotional blackmail ha damzπŸ˜‰...ok sorry i know it wasn't supposed to be a funny moment..

Avni and Roshni too on persuasion mode..slowly Pri begins to agree...but what me guesses that did the trick was when Damini holds his hands and tells him 'Honestly Prithvi agar tum meri baat manoge toh humein accha lagega' πŸ˜‰ ...and Damini smiles when M says ki prithvi you will be able to get her 10 more houses if you do this..me thinks damini imagined a nice house only for her and kingie to stay in...I mean her sisters can be neighbours of course πŸ˜‰.

M comes into kingie n queenie's room and chides Damz that she did not give suman her medicines..Prithvi is flustered and immediately tells damini that she shouldn't be taking these things lightly..poor queenie doesn't want to make kingie upset at once goes to give suman the doses.

Prithvi walks in to his mom's room and see's Damini so lovingly taking care of his mother the gentle pat on her forehead...aww veggie Queenie loves you so much please wake up soon!..

Kingie realizes his behaviour was not appropriate earlier..its just that its his mom thats why..yes yes Kingie we know the whole revenge bhoot was because of her only naπŸ˜‰..he apologizes to Damini..

Queenie understands him says she would have reacted the same had it been her mom. Pri is concerned that Damini is stressing herself out..she is obviously never done these things before..she replies that she can adjust and do anything πŸ˜ƒ..and he says that who else but he knows this the best πŸ˜ƒ..she says that it looks like he doesn't trust her πŸ˜‰..he says hmmm..Damini maam is a superwoman right..right..and they break into a laugh! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ..and he says thankyou and they share a slight hug too! 😍 [this laugh actually reminded me of their proposal scene where they share a similar moment..sighh too good]

Looks like GK loves superheroes a lot...hence the superman vests in the photos and now calling Queenie superwoman!..lol πŸ˜‰

The return of the 'Hmm' and 'Damini maam' never sounded so sweet before..since the last time he uttered that was on a very painful night when they fought!..

He tells queenie that the two most important people in his life are Damini and his mother..if damini is his strength then his mother is his life [errr....this felt a little odd..dude damini should be ur zindagi too!]

He tells her that he almost gave up on life after his mother's condition became like this ..but now that she is with family..she will get better soon..he can only trust Damini to take care of his mom..a huge responsibility which he knows his better half can do. [ok..I hope ki even he and his bros are shown helping look after veggie...shudder at the thought that mausi who has already stooped to the lowest levels will harm her own blood, her sis to get damini  in trouble!..ouch negativity..sheesh..k forget tht for now]

They both take the blessings of suman..btw new background score there in think..damini remembers the other time in the hospital when she promised that she would do her best to fulfil all the duties of a wife to prithvi.

At the dinner table..Damini promises M that she will follow all the rituals intended to be done for the pooja..and like the interview video we saw today looks like that means getting a truckload of work done by damini..making her sweat it out...arghhhh M you will be punished for all this!!😑..

Precap- Sighhhhhhhh!!!!....Prithvi being all naughty and romantic...coolio!..what did that nod mean dunno.. whtever the reaction was.. Damini's hand on his face..he kisses tht hand β˜ΊοΈ .

Ok Damini has a change of sari from yellow to blue in between and a wet hair look to make Prithvi drool more I guess lol..and awww the way they watch the moon light.

Ok gaucha moments a plenty shwethsy pointed out the slight smile on prithvi's face that is specially reserved only for her..GK got a haircut finally!..and my did CS actually glance at Kingie's bare chest..lol..and chandana ko chaand dikha raha hai!πŸ˜‰...k k hoping the actual scenes are really good too.

Ok a very nice episode from Prida point of view cos I had very little expectations before watching it!..Awesome job by GK and CS..these guys are simply fabulous have repeated that umpteen no.of times..but have to say it again!⭐️..

The Pridaholic in me very was satisfied today..what about you guys? πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome post Mazzy !

Shwets, Zainy and all of us should celebrate the fact that KUS finally bothered to get a haircut done ! 😎

Will watch the epi NOW !

Rachy
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post, Mazzy...πŸ‘

pyasey ko paani...πŸ˜†

hmmm.. on the taqat and zindagi...frankly.. my feelings abt Veggie Mummy are so drastic that i don't think she can be any1's zindagi.. look at the way she is going on and on with the ceiling.. leaving 6 kids fending for themselves..yeesshhh...😑

neways.. on a happy note.. love that PriDa smiled at each other ...saw that moment... defo a more GauCha smile than PriDa.. but hey .. I am not complaining...πŸ˜†

I love naughty Pri .. always... seems like he is back with a bang... judging by the precap.. they better not edit it and make a mess out of it.. also *praying hard*.. no PTC in my PRiDa scene...

Chand and Chandana... awesome... and they both seem so happy when they have scenes with each other only... Love GK/CS... ⭐️⭐️also loved Pri's haricut in the precap.. awesome.. Zainy has done her job.. but she needs to be ever vigilant now...hahaha

okeeyy.. only 5 hrs more to watch the full eppy...till then will re-read ur post for the umpteenth time πŸ˜ƒ

btw: as you know i have an idea how Damz changed sarees and not Pri...hahahaha 🀣

-- Mru
Edited by MMM11 - 14 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Lovely Update Maz.. Loved each and every detail.. Hey I did not notice Damini staring at Pri's bare chest.. Wen did this happen in today's epi or in Precap.. and Pri got haircut.. wen??? it happened in today's epi or in Precap... I think I did not pay proper attention to the PriDa scenes today.. Need to watch the epi again tommorow Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 14 years ago
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think I have anything more to add Maz...u already made ALL the oberservations possible. lol thanks for the post...now just gotta wait to get off work and watch the actual EPI.....but ur vivid detail makes it seem like I have already seen it. lol so thanks again.
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

Awesome post, Mazzy...πŸ‘thanks MruπŸ€—

pyasey ko paani...πŸ˜†haye haye..lol

hmmm.. on the taqat and zindagi...frankly.. my feelings abt Veggie Mummy are so drastic that i don't think she can be any1's zindagi.. look at the way she is going on and on with the ceiling.. leaving 6 kids fending for themselves..yeesshhh...😑yea i know but come to think of it she has now witnessed them hug thrice in front of herπŸ˜‰ hopefully she wakes up soon cos this time pri also wished for tht!

neways.. on a happy note.. love that PriDa smiled at each other ...saw that moment... defo a more GauCha smile than PriDa.. but hey .. I am not complaining...πŸ˜†yea that was cute!

I love naughty Pri .. always... seems like he is back with a bang... judging by the precap.. they better not edit it and make a mess out of it.. also *praying hard*.. no PTC in my PRiDa scene...me too me too!

Chand and Chandana... awesome... and they both seem so happy when they have scenes with each other only yea it shows a lot!... Love GK/CS... ⭐️⭐️also loved Pri's haricut in the precap.. awesome.. Zainy has done her job.. but she needs to be ever vigilant now...hahaha hahah yea πŸ˜†

okeeyy.. only 5 hrs more to watch the full eppy...till then will re-read ur post for the umpteenth time πŸ˜ƒgoody i am of help! ur welcome!😳

btw: as you know i have an idea how Damz changed sarees and not Pri...hahahaha 🀣nahin phir se wahan mat le ke ja humein!πŸ˜†

-- Mru

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: leaves45

I don't think I have anything more to add Maz...u already made ALL the oberservations possible. lol thanks for the post...now just gotta wait to get off work and watch the actual EPI.....but ur vivid detail makes it seem like I have already seen it. lol so thanks again.

your welcome Leaves!😳..gee glad you feel that way!πŸ˜ƒ
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Lovely Update Maz.. Loved each and every detail.. Hey I did not notice Damini staring at Pri's bare chest.. Wen did this happen in today's epi or in Precap.. and Pri got haircut.. wen??? it happened in today's epi or in Precap... I think I did not pay proper attention to the PriDa scenes today.. Need to watch the epi again tommorow

tina thanks!..damini not really staring just glances when he is showing her the moon, pri got haircut in the precap part shwethsy told me tht!
yea watch it again tina! πŸ˜ƒ
TIA.Tia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

Awesome post, Mazzy...πŸ‘

pyasey ko paani...πŸ˜†

hmmm.. on the taqat and zindagi...frankly.. my feelings abt Veggie Mummy are so drastic that i don't think she can be any1's zindagi.. look at the way she is going on and on with the ceiling.. leaving 6 kids fending for themselves..yeesshhh...😑

Rightly said Mru... the Veggie surely needs to wake up and see the horror that her devilish sister is unleashing on the poor kids on the name of Rasam and Riwaz and all that crap... who in the name of Hell makes another woman sit next to a married man in Havan.. ridiculous😑😑

neways.. on a happy note.. love that PriDa smiled at each other ...saw that moment... defo a more GauCha smile than PriDa.. but hey .. I am not complaining...πŸ˜†
Me Neither.. If the scene is romantic then who cares whether its GauCha scene or PriDa scene😳

I love naughty Pri .. always... seems like he is back with a bang... judging by the precap.. they better not edit it and make a mess out of it.. also *praying hard*.. no PTC in my PRiDa scene...
Word
Chand and Chandana... awesome... and they both seem so happy when they have scenes with each other only... Love GK/CS... ⭐️⭐️also loved Pri's haricut in the precap.. awesome.. Zainy has done her job.. but she needs to be ever vigilant now...hahaha
How come I missed Pri's haircut in Precap.. I think I need to be as vigilant as Zainy where as PriDa love scenes are concerned

okeeyy.. only 5 hrs more to watch the full eppy...till then will re-read ur post for the umpteenth time πŸ˜ƒ

btw: as you know i have an idea how Damz changed sarees and not Pri...hahahaha 🀣

-- Mru

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachel.fds

Awesome post Mazzy ! thanks rachyy! πŸ˜ƒ

Shwets, Zainy and all of us should celebrate the fact that KUS finally bothered to get a haircut done ! 😎..lol yea!

Will watch the epi NOW !  sure go watch it .!.you will never wanna stop replaying it again..lolπŸ˜†

Rachy