22-23/jan/2010 KHONI JOKER updates

Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey I didn\t get time to update yesterday but here I am now...

22/jan/2010"
the show started when a young couple ( jay & mansi) came to there house when they couldn't get the horre movie tickets and then they decide to watch a movie in the house jay went to make popcors and mansi was watching then a joker appeared and when jay cam back from the kitchen he saw mansi died and hanged in the air without a rope. the same happened with two young sters (Rishab and Vicky) Vicky saw the joker in the street and ran and when Rishab followed him he saw that he was also hanged in the air so he was very scared and then HYR came to ask him about what happens and he told them . they recognised that it was the same with mansi then Rishab told them that MAnsi , Vicky and Abhimanyu were bussiness partners so Harsh said theat it must be Abhimanyu's turn they went to Abhimanyu's house and hardly get in because the doors were lock but it was too late he was died by the same way. His wife told them that Abhi,mansi and Vicky had a casting Agency s they went there to ask the staff about the died three. YAmini think that she sees some one there but then harsh says there is noone then a woman from the staff told them that there were a joker who kept coming and all the staff kept laughing on them but didn't cast him in any play or serial. then went to the store room to look for his pictures but the joker evapurate all his picture so HYR find nothing and ask about other production houses and she said that there is a BLACK AND WHITE production house so they went ther and the joker then killed the woman who told them about a picture. in the black and white  production house there were 3 bosses laughing on one of the actors and saying that they are going to give the role to some one else but doing the audition just to collect money from the strugglers... by this time the joker came in and he himselve on the light take a pose and moved the camera for himself<<<< finish...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so mmuch honey for the awesome episode i missed it coz my sony isnt working :(But reading your update is like am watching tv thanks so much honey for the gr8 effort you did for us thanks so much:)Appreciated very much your hardwork:)
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
23/jan/2010

then the episode finished today's episode started from the same offece where the three bosses were looking at the joker when he was asking for a scrip but they didn't have it so he told him his script that there was a joker he wanted to be an actor and he kept coming to the production houses but begging people to give him a small role but no one gave him they were only laughing on him and making fun of him and one day he commited socide and came back now to take his revenge he was telling the story in a scary way and they were looking at him scared then he said to them Hasne ka bhot shouk hai na ab hasso and they were scared but he killed him by the same way, then one more came to the offece looking for the last three but he was their partner so he was died as well after theis HYR came and said what nonesence now they are four died by the same way Harsh said that he may be left his pictures her so they lookied for his picture and they found a picture of ajoker and behind it there were a number and the name of the joker, Harsh found the Address of the joker and went to his house and there was a very yuck smill in the house , moving a round looking here and there they found bags with joker stuffand a hanging died body of a joker so they knew that it was him who killed himself and came back now. they they went to a circus and said that they want to meet the jokers of the circus to see if he is one of them the manager first refses but then he agreed he called his jokers and noone of them was the killer but there was an elf (Bouna) joker who was looking at them very scared and when they left the place yamini felt that someone is following and they find out it was the Bouna joker they asked him about what does he want to say he was very scared so HARSH came to his level and very Calmly asked him  Kya kowa kya batana chahate ho he ran from their and said no I don't want to say they followed him he told them that some one will kill everybody ( I missed the following becouse my SONY lost signal) I catch them when the joker HRY and three other men were in the circus and the joker was doing some games like playing ith the balls and the balls convert to fire and then he held knifs and with the knife he killed two men one by one the the third said please don't kill me , I am begging you, he said I was begging you all for a small role but what were you doing laughing making fun of me, I am an artiste and I worship Art what was my fault just because I dreamt to be more successful, is dreaming a crime what does all this happened to me why ? he cried and Yamini and Raghave were cring as well Harsh had tears but didn't came out, Yamini claps for him and he was satisfied saying that an artiste only want his work to be appreciated it is the most important thing for him even more than his own revenge>>>>> and that all
saher_90 thumbnail
Thankssssssssssss so very much honey for the gr8 effort thanks a ton:)
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you soooo much seher for always being there
with lots of love
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanooBaby

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you soooo much seher for always being there

with lots of love

Awwwwwwwwww you are always welcome honey😳& thanks to u too for always being here for us😳😃