Written/Vid/Pics Update 22nd January

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Short Update

* Shravani catches Savita red handed BUt Savita saves herself by playing Sachin card
* Varsha apologizes to Satish n he accepts it
* Archu decided to get Manju back home
* Shravani meets with accident Archu n Manav saves her n her kid is also fine
* Rasika insults Archu but Archu hear Rasika n Manju's plan

Long Update

OK epi starts with Sav looking at the set Shravani gave her.. She wears it n looks it in mirror gets very happen n says Sachi see today what u said became true.. U told me that when Shravani will come U will give me all her gold sets n will give u all happiness which u dint have till date.. N then she looks again in mirror n find Shravani standing.. Savita changes her expressions n make sad face n then comes to Shravani n tell her that today the set reminded her about Sachin how he promised that he would give me all ur sets n give me all happiness.. It was his last wish n keeping that in mind I wore it.. Shravani tell her that there is no need to justify urself.. Savita plays emotional card n tells her to take the set back as it reminds her of Sachin... Shravani says that this set is urs as much as its mine so u keep it.. Sav accepts it n takes i...t Shravani leaves... Savita then wait for Shravani to leave n says I m sorry Sachin I took ur name to get out of trouble but u know na how much I love gold.. U will always help ur mother na.. U will always be there for me.. U always told me that U will give me happiness which I havent got till date...

Archu is sitting.. she is very upset.. She says today a very bag thing happened.. Even if it wasnt my fault but its all bcoz of me.. Sulochna interrupts n says no ARchu her wish was only wrong.. ANd she ddnt even tell us about her pregnancy but even then I would have said same thing.. Archu says No aai this shouldnt have happened... Vaini should come back home...

At Satish's office Varsha comes n asks about satish... The person calls Satish but he refuse to meet Varsha... But Varsha goes in neways Satish is not very pleased to see her.. She comes in n starts saying that yesterday she made mistake.. Satish interrupts n tells her that there is no need to apologize.. Varsha says she isnt apologizing she just came to say that she has realized her mistake n this wont happen again.. Satish is bit happy to hear that.. Varsha continues I know there is no sorry n thank u in friendship... But u know na how i loose all senses when I m angry I dont think about anything then but I know i shouldnt have done that so I m sorry.. Satish turns back n ask what did u say?? She says Sorry Satish smiles n says now only u said that there is not Sorry r thank u in friendship so u either decide I m ur friend or no.. Varsha gives surprise look n smiles.. He says ok I have a condition.. Varsha says there is no condition in friendship.. He says Well I will have as I have upper ha,d.. Both smiles.. Varsha asks What?? He says that ok from today u have to just call me Tum n not Aap.. She smiles n says ohh thats it ok then Mein Aapko Tum.. I mean me tumhe Tum bulaungi.. Both smiles.. He says n one more thing One cup of coffee.. Varsha smiles n says ok...

Varshu comes back home.... Archu comes in n ask where is Dada... Vaishu says in room.. Archu goes to his room he is missing Manju.. Archu comes in tell him that He should get Manju back home.. To this he bluntly says No.. He says that No1 could understand him if I support my sisters my wife has probs n if i support my wife my sisters have prob.. I m tired of all this.. N its better see na if she is not here there is peace in this house n there is peace at her mother's.. She didnt even tell me about her pregnancy then why should I go n get her back.. When she will learn how to stay in this house she will come back I m not going to get her... N I m not going to listening to ne1.. Archu decides that if not Vinod she will go n get Manju home...

Manav n Shravani gets out of rickshaw... Manav goes o get medicines n Shravani waits there.. Shravani is then hit by a car... She falls down immediately.. Archu is passing in rickshaw nearby.. She immediately gets down n goes to her... Manav also sees n comes to her... They all pick her n take her in rick... Archu Shravani n Manav are together in one Rick.. Shravani is in bad state both Manav n Archu are calming her down.. They reach hospital... Both Archu n Manav are waiting out.. Both are worried.. Then burse comes out Manav goes in immediately Archu is reluctant but she goes in.. Manav asks about Shravani... Doc says she is fine Manav asks about the child Doc says that Child is also fine.. Archu n Manav both are relaxed... Shravani come out.. Doc asks her to take care n tells her that If ur husband wasnt there this accident would have created complication.. Shravani is bit shocked n looks at Archu.. Manav is embarrassed.. Archu is sad.. SHe turn back n start leaving Shravani stops her n goes to her n Thank her.. Archu with a sweet voice asks her to take care of herself n her child.. Manav doesnt look back but listening to all.. He is very sad/ embarrassed.. Archu then leave but before that she sees Manav with corner of her eyes n Manav also looks back at her... Archu leaves...

Archu is in Rick.. She is remembering how Manju left house saying she wont come till Archu is there n How Vinod refused to get Manju home.. Archu reaches.. Rasika opens the door.. She is shocked she asks Why have u come here my daughter doesnt want to see anyone from ur family.. Archu tells that she have come to see Manjun wont go till she meets her.. Manju comes from behind.. Archu sees her n proceeds in Rasika catches her hand.. But Archu pulls her hand n goes in to Manju.. (I guess she drops her bag here) She tell her that she has come to take her home.. Manju get angry n says No I dont want to come home.. ARchu says that Dada is missing u n punni soo much plzz come back home.. Manju says ohh if he was missing us then why didnt he come himself.. Archu doesnt have answer.. Manju says N u dont need to worry about my pregnancy my mother is here to worry about it.. Rasika adds from behind.. U harass my daughter soo much there n also keep blaming her brother.. ARchu says But Ajit is guilty.. Rasika says no he is not only people who are guilty are Manav n his drunkard father.. ARchu says no Ajit is person who had tried to frame me n insult me.. But I havent come here to discuss that I have come to take Vaini home... Punni comes out n she gets hapy to see Archu n runs towards her but Manju stops her n tell Archu that she n punni wont come with her.. Archu is sad n leaves... Manju turns back.. Rasika n Manju sits on sofa.. Manju says that Archu is still not leaving this topic.. What if she does something.. Rasika asks her to relax n tells her that She cant do anything as Ajit is in Bangkok.. And I have one more Hatyar against them.. Manju says Aai I cant understand wat hatiyar.. Rasika says yeah Court's notice.. Court had asked Archu n Manav to stay together but all opposite is happening.. WE just need to make a complain n both will be is trouble n after that they will keep making round of Jail that they will forget Ajit... Manju gets very happy to hear this n says Wah Aai u ahve solution to all problems n looks up n get shocked.. Archu is standing there.......

Precap : Bhavna is talking with Sulochna ARchu is also listening.. She says that If ARchu is staying here then its very difficult for Varsha n Satish relation... Is it ok if we start looking for some otehr girl... Archu n Sulochna are shocked to hear this..

Vid\Pix Update : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1326972

OK epi was ok ok.. I like that accident incident which made Manav realise how good Archu is.. And I liked finally someone heard conversation of Rasika n Manju.. I would give 5/10.. what will u give?? Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnx mitts fr the update...😊
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow thanks for the Quick update....It's wonderful and U rock....ANotehr kind of filler episode..nothing new.......Finally Vinod made a wise decision to let manju rot in her mother's house...Though I feel bad for punni.....I want that little girl to go under the path of her Naani and Mother.....

looks like now Archu will go and hide somewhere without informing her parents and/or manav.....

Good thing both Shravani and the baby are fine....
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update Meeti..😊
next week looks promising.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks fr the updt Mitts .. this epi ws a filler one .. yet it ws essential fr the upcoming episodes lollz ..  hope Archu heard their convo *fingers crossed* .. I likes SaSha scene 😊

I'd give it a 5/10
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.. Ok sort of episode. 5/10 from me..
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the super fast update. Well it didn't take that long to show Savithas true colors isn't it Savitha's greed for monetary things is above everything -she is not least bothered about her sons death.

Hope Aruchu heard what Manjuha and her mother were talking.. Very very doubtful though.

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just hopearchu heard the conversation and the creatives arent setting us up as usual. thanks for the update. 👍🏼
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks , it was bad the way doc was calling Manav Shravani's husband in front of Archu, my poor girl .
I am sure she heard Rasika and manju.