What goes around always comes back!

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the Kings horses and all the King's men

Could not put Humpty together again!

I actually watched the episode today after a long time and I must say the episode was a surprise and a very pleasant one at that... I thought the CVs did a very good job of handling Sid and Ridhima interaction / confrontation et all..

Though I felt very sorry for Ridhima (it is terrible to have your reputation torn apart) and no one deserves to be where she is, but somehow she left me cold and cynical.

She has done everything possible to humiliate Sid and ruin his reputation and respect and attacked his dignity, but now that suddenly it's her dignity at stake, she denies ever meaning Sid any harm. Like a small kid whose been caught stealing the cookies, she assures Keerti that she never intended Sid any harm. I wonder what do molestation charges, accusation as a rapist and getting Sid beaten up by the cops qualify as then? Games people play?

She is willing to give up her vengeance and "work" with Sid but only to clear her name.. Alas  if she had thought of working out their misunderstanding with Sid, she wouldn't be standing where she was today.

She accuses Sid of ruining her life cos of those photographs, but doesn't she stop and think that she did the same when she unfairly and consistently accused and humiliated Sid publicly? Or does the fact that Sid is a guy or that she was the aggressor render those inconsequential?

If anything, to me, Sid came out the better and nobler of the two, notwithstanding what he had done. The guy was remorseful, distraught at what he had ended up doing albeit unwittingly and the damage and hurt he had caused Ridhima. It takes courage to own up to his mistake under these circumstances and he did it unhesitatingly.

Yes, you cannot right all wrongs but that's true for Ridhima as much as for Sid. Had she not started this war, things wouldn't have escalated to a point where she broke Sid's restraint and she wouldn't be where she is.

Churchill once said - A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. Ridhima went for the jugular as far as Sid was concerned but she forgot that an angry reaction takes no prisoners!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Sweets!

Do you have any idea how FANTASTICALLY that is written? And it is so true.I felt bad for Riddzie for sure but my support and my respect for Sid grew by leaps and bounds.

Like always , Riddzie put the whole blame on another person , whining over how innocent and malice-free she is. Fine, she ill -treated him because somewhere Sid is a shadow of Armaan or stands for all that hurts her  but you cannot escape the responsibility of your deeds. Riddz started this and she paid for it. Sounds cruel but it is a fact.

Today , while my heart went out to a sobbing Riddzie , my respect and my affection went to Sid who clearly emerged THE MAN of the day.

If anything, to me, Sid came out the better and nobler of the two, notwithstanding what he had done. The guy was remorseful, distraught at what he had ended up doing albeit unwittingly and the damage and hurt he had caused Ridhima. It takes courage to own up to his mistake under these circumstances and he did it unhesitatingly.

Brilliant job by creatives.
CANT AGREE WITH U MORE...........................

JUST COZ SHE IS A GIRL RIZ JUST CANT GET AWAY WITH ALL THE HUMILIATION SHE HAS CAUSED SID....................

when sid said he never intended to harm her illingly it made sense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but when riz said she never wanted to harm him..............that didnt mk any sense

anyways felt bad for both of them 2day...............

BUT THE WAY HE SAID THE TRUTH WAS WORTH AN APPLAUSE

👏

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sweets!

Do you have any idea how FANTASTICALLY that is written? And it is so true.I felt bad for Riddzie for sure but my support and my respect for Sid grew by leaps and bounds.

Like always , Riddzie put the whole blame on another person , whining over how innocent and malice-free she is. Fine, she ill -treated him because somewhere Sid is a shadow of Armaan or stands for all that hurts her  but you cannot escape the responsibility of your deeds. Riddz started this and she paid for it. Sounds cruel but it is a fact.

Today , while my heart went out to a sobbing Riddzie , my respect and my affection went to Sid who clearly emerged THE MAN of the day.

Brilliant job by creatives.

the way cvs hv been handling DMG2 and the more controversial sidhima........my respect and trust on the cvs hv increased by leaps and bounds👏
👏
Silentsoul thumbnail

I loved each and every word of you…Very logical..rather I liked most of your recent post on Ridhima behavior…I didn t added anything as..I was totally irritated to write anything ..for her…and had too much to write against her…But today I am writing this in favor of Sid…She still thinks that was right with Sid in past few days left me feeling of Plain disgust nothing else….I felt Sid won today as better human being by releasing his mistake and accepting in front of her…realizing the deadly consequences of it as Ridhima has already sent him to Jail twice for no mistake…so one more addition from her will not be shocking...but both are illogical from quite few days…..and we as audience spend so much time in trying  to find something logical out of those illogical characters…when creative's creators of those character…don't think twice before sketching those. …that shows they are doing marvelous job in creating those riddles and throwing at us to solve them…..

Originally posted by: kuls11

I loved each and every word of you'Very logical..rather I liked most of your recent post on Ridhima behavior'I didn t added anything as..I was totally irritated to write anything ..for her'and had too much to write against her'But today I am writing this in favor of Sid'She still thinks that was right with Sid in past few days left me feeling of Plain disgust nothing else'.I felt Sid won today as better human being by releasing his mistake and accepting in front of her'realizing the deadly consequences of it as Ridhima has already sent him to Jail twice for no mistake'so one more addition from her will not be shocking...but both are illogical from quite few days'..and we as audience spend so much time in trying  to find something logical out of those illogical characters'when creative's creators of those character'don't think twice before sketching those. 'that shows they are doing marvelous job in creating those riddles and throwing at us to solve them'..

@bold....................100000000000000000% AGREED
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YESS ... just bcuz u cryy doesn't mean you're the innocent one ..Ridz always gets away with her emotional side and thats what happened today .. Sid fell for it .. and even though loved Sid'z wanting to clear Ridz name i wanted Ridz to be the one feeling guiltyy
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the Kings horses and all the King's men

Could not put Humpty together again!

I didnt get it..why did u write this nursery rhyme here?

I actually watched the episode today after a long time and I must say the episode was a surprise and a very pleasant one at that... I thought the CVs did a very good job of handling Sid and Ridhima interaction / confrontation et all..

KW and JW are very good actors... the confrontation scene was done in a very subtle way without going over the top or being overly dramatic.

Though I felt very sorry for Ridhima (it is terrible to have your reputation torn apart) and no one deserves to be where she is, but somewhere she left me cold and cynical.
Well for the character Ridz i will stick to Poco's line" she herself invited it"

She has done everything possible to humiliate Sid and ruin his reputation and respect and attacked his dignity, but now that suddenly it's her dignity at stake, she denies ever meaning Sid any harm. Like a small kid whose been caught stealing the cookies, she assures Keerti that she never intended Sid any harm. I wonder what do molestation charges, accusation as a rapist and getting Sid beaten up by the cops qualify as then? Games people play?

Absolutely right, since the jr tam case started ridz character was shown negative and now sid is the bad guy for doing the photos thingy. Well, sid was sent to jail 2 times and was beaten in front of the whole sanjeevani ashram kids like a dog, humiliated in the hotel etc etc and now ridz says she never  wanted to hurt sid😲 what rubbish!

She is willing to give up her vengeance and "work" with Sid but only to clear her name.. Alas  if she had thought of working out their misunderstanding with Sid, she wouldn't be standing where she was today.
Yeah i was so angry when ridz said that she knows they both hate each other but now to find out the truth abt this blackmailer they have to work together😡 Did she ever try to take a minute and talk out their differences, after all she is senior and shud be working and helping her intern.

She accuses Sid of ruining her life cos of those photographs, but doesn't she stop and think that she did the same when she unfairly and consistently accused and humiliated Sid publicly? Or does the fact that Sid is a guy or that she was the aggressor render those inconsequential?
Ditto, what was she thinking when she threw the black paint in front of all the sanjeevani patients and staff and his colleagues.

Well, atleast they did not completey ruin sid's character , if they had shown that sid displayed the posters in the whole hospital, then his character was to be ruined to the very end. but he just wanted to do the dealing in front of ridz. And yes it takes guts to confess and say he will try to re correct it 👏

Yes, you cannot right all wrongs but that's true for Ridhima as much as for Sid. Had she not started this war, things wouldn't have escalated to a point where she broke Sid's restraints and she wouldn't be where she is.

Let the boy be a boy , why is she  instigating him to bring out the Grey shades.

Churchill once said - A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. Ridhima went for the jugular as far as Sid was concerned but she forgot that an angry reaction takes no prisoners!

@ the blue- Perfect words... suits ridz prefectly.
Finally beautifully written ..
.👏

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

YESS ... just bcuz u cryy doesn't mean you're the innocent one ..Ridz always gets away with her emotional side and thats what happened today .. Sid fell for it .. and even though loved Sid'z wanting to clear Ridz name i wanted Ridz to be the one feeling guiltyy

U said the words dear, I want to see ridz realizing that , she is somewhere responsible for Sid's actions
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This post is so well written....im amazed and speechless! Your writing is impeccable!! All i can say is BRILLIANT and precisely put! I applaud ur writing 👏