21/1-her trust, his regret..time to face the music

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
"honour is not about making the right decision, but how you deal with the consequences"....

Listening to Sid justify himself on the terrace, why he took the photographs, "ki main tumhe neecha dikha sakoon, dara sakoon, tumhe blackmail kar sakoon thaki tum mujhe aa kar sorry kaho aur sanjeevani chor kar chali jao"

From Riddhima's point of view, on the one hand she would balance out Sid's reasons and on the other end would be her honour, her reputation. These words which written don't match up to their materialistic worth as a woman's most prized possession.

And she thinks to herself? He put my honour at stake for the sake of a mere apology....all these people who don't even know me personally are judging my character...all because of Sid.

Sid realises how thoughtless he sounds and clarifies, "Mujhe pata hai ki mera tareeka ghalat tha, lekin meri neeyat nahi". But what is the use... a few days ago I was one of the people who was encouraging Sid's actions, although the wrong method was used, I was promoting the motion "because Riddhima deserved it"
But she doesn't not really....she said so herself "I've never wished bad upon anyone, even Sid from my heart I never meant to do him wrong"....

And that's what it comes down to. This is the aftermath....ashamed Sid stands on the one end, a counterattack on Riddhima gone wrong, he didn't mean for this to happen, instead of one person a whole crowd now aware of his "secret"...and Riddhima's ashamed, she who represented the ideal doctor, the pride of Sanjeevani now stands there, in the place that gave her the status of a senior doctor as a joke, the people who respected her now question her integrity as a woman....

Edited by nm21 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, i dont agree.. yes, the matter has come out of hand.. but like Ridzie never meant to harm Sid (even though she repeatedly stripped him off his honor time and time again) , Sid Similarly never meant to harm her in public .. so no sympathies for Ridzie..

but also, when you evaluate Sid's apology against Ridhimma's honor - its best to also remember that Sid wanted an apology for his lost honor because of Ridhimma's unfounded allegations..And not only for Ridhimma, but for everyone (even Sid) their respect is equally important!!!

The aftermath is that unwanted damage has been done by Sid and he is out to recitfy it !! And Ridhimma stands where she is because of her hostile behaviour lately - we will notice that life throws us exactly what we throw at it.. so beizzati ke badle beizzati - thats the rule of life!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I like the way you have written your post. It actually reflects the rawness of the Sid-Riddz situation. I still maintain that Riddz started all this mess by her unreasonable behaviour and she has made Sid what he has become. He was always this sweet-natured huggable man who made you feel like singing by his mere joie-de-vivre but she hurt him and his dignity too much.

What has happened , has happened. It cannot be changed but just like Sid has had a change of heart , I hope Riddzie respects and likes Sid for what he is  and throws out her blinkers.

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with the comments, thank you for them =)

Again, Sid did not mean any harm and I totally understand, no one is perfect and your only human if you make mistakes. Admitedly, Riddhima started off the conflict between them but the consequences of both their actions comparably have become more significant for Riddhima.

She never put Sids reputation at stake infront of his colleagues and additionally never did anything that would have a lasting effect. Essentially, she never targeted him infront of people who actually knew him; no one remembers the airport incident apart from Sid nor what happened in Lonavla but like Dr. Kirti pointed out its going to take a longg time for the Sanjeevani staff to forget those explicit photographs. 
Notice that both Sid and Riddhima are in the photos but only Riddhima was looked at in a negative light. I emphasise the fact that I'm not blaming Sid or Riddhima, because I genuinely believe that they both possess a heart of gold but like Sid said

"Khabhie khabhie junoon humse kuch bhi kara betha hai...aur in galtiyon ka zimedaar humara dimag nahi, dil hota hai"

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

I agree with the comments, thank you for them =)

Again, Sid did not mean any harm and I totally understand, no one is perfect and your only human if you make mistakes. Admitedly, Riddhima started off the conflict between them but the consequences of both their actions comparably have become more significant for Riddhima.

She never put Sids reputation at stake infront of his colleagues and additionally never did anything that would have a lasting effect. Essentially, she never targeted him infront of people who actually knew him; no one remembers the airport incident apart from Sid nor what happened in Lonavla but like Dr. Kirti pointed out its going to take a longg time for the Sanjeevani staff to forget those explicit photographs. 
Notice that both Sid and Riddhima are in the photos but only Riddhima was looked at in a negative light. I emphasise the fact that I'm not blaming Sid or Riddhima, because I genuinely believe that they both possess a heart of gold but like Sid said

"Khabhie khabhie junoon humse kuch bhi kara betha hai...aur in galtiyon ka zimedaar humara dimag nahi, dil hota hai"

From your post i can only gauge that it is time for a new beginning for Sid and Riddz where they will learn to tolerate each-other and a new friendship can evolve. Sid's heart is clean , now. All eyes are on Riddzie.