21/1 - KW-JW- Sehban were fabulous today

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

We always make comments about how cool or how uncool the characters are that we like or dislike but when an actor does a good job , we gotta give them credit as well.

Today, while Sehban took the cake for being the coolest throughout - keeping Yuvi in his subtle element , portraying his non-judgmental attitude and the smoothness of the one-liners that only get better by the day. I loved the looks he gave to Sid today. Fab.πŸ‘

And of course, Karan and Jennifer were fantastic in their terrace scene - and no , am not talking about chemistry here - i am talking about how well they handled this high-tension scene - drawing out the mental and emotional state of the characters and merging them so well in their portrayal of the same. They complemented each-other very well and did not let the tension reduce at all - body movement , expressions , dialogue delivery and improvisation was very good. Good job. πŸ‘

P.S - Hugs to the writer who wrote the terrace scene and the dialogue writer who kept it simple yet dramatic. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I couldnt agree more esp the terrace scene
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yeah, Lennie. I am glad there was no earth-shaking melodrama - it was natural and believable . Also, Karan and Jennifer do not go over the top usually. They play it subtle and normal. Sehban is in the same league as well.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they were really fabulous today...actually everyone was!! Kudos to the actors!!
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exellent....outstanding perfomance..

Have always said that irrespective of whether we agree with the progression or not..Jennifer n karan r fabulous actors....

Today especially Jennifer was fantastic...her emotings did for a second bring tears to my eyes too...I could put myself in her shoes n feel the character's anguish...
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yuvi always rocks for me

but for once i didnt actually skipped ridz and sid's scene
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yeah, ppl. Today's episode was actually good and the actors took the scenes to an applause-worthy level. Rock on!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I completely agree, i specially loved Yuvi today the way he was, also the SidMa scene was really sad, i felt soooooooo bad for Sid.

Specially coz he now know he made such a BIG mistake.

PS: thanks for for this thread, also coz it was short πŸ˜†

completely agree!!!

Kwahi and Jennifer are always best but i was pleasantly surprised by Sehban..he was awesome....be it the look, expressions or dialogue delivery he was superb!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘..must say YUVI rocks  (thnks princess naina😎)

now coming to the "Ws"....KW was mindblowing i paused ever now and then to rewind ..it took me more than an hour to finish watching today's episode!! Brilliant - he kept is very natural and real without any unwanted over the top expressions!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

JW...my o my she was the best in terrace scene and the fire escape scene with Kreeti....do i need to say more?? superb!!!πŸ₯³

finally CVs, the writters, creatives and director ..awesome job!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘today's episode was my fav in DMG2πŸ‘πŸΌ

cheers poco
Kai
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

I completely agree, i specially loved Yuvi today the way he was, also the SidMa scene was really sad, i felt soooooooo bad for Sid.

Specially coz he now know he made such a BIG mistake.

PS: thanks for for this thread, also coz it was short πŸ˜†

I wanted to go and hug Sid , he really needed that . Riddzie , well, i am yet to feel bad enough for her 'coz she has been really wicked.πŸ˜†

Short thread? tum mera mazaak uda rahi ho? Kill you! Riddzie style!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†