21/1 - Sid-Riddz : I'm going to make everything ok

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Ppz.....

A very high-tension episode today - well-written , well-executed and a very good job by KW and JW.

Okay , back to the post...

As usual, Sid's plan had backfired and since his luck with women only lands him into trouble, things only got more dark and thorny for him. While his concerned friends wondered what was going on between Sid and Riddz - how this medical assignment turned into a torrid affair , Sid stood quietly. He rose his voice once or twice to say that there was nothing between him and Riddz but the gang was on their own trip altogether... and Sid was on his own - his guilt/apology/remorse trip. The gang was not judgmental on  the suggested affair - infact they wanted to baet the pulp out of the so-called blackmailer who had dared to scandalize Sid and Riddz , no matter what they do in their private lives.

Sid wanted to burn the pictures and forget it - nothing happened but the gang wanted to hunt the blackmailer and alert Riddhima as well. Sid , caught between his own head and heart could not stop Naina from taking the pictures to Riddhima. This is when the pinch settled into the conscience... the good man inside Sid. He never wanted this. He only wanted to disgrace Riddzie in front of himself , defeat her in private - not make photoshop scarlet pictures out of her character. I hate her , alright but I definitely don't want to put Riddhima through this.

And off went Sid after Riddhima before the pictures reached her. Riddzie , her usual rude and domineering self refused to listen to even half a sentence from Sid. Go to your duty and stop wasting my time. Sid saw Naina come with the pictures in a file and he could sense that from now on... the situation will go completely out of his hand and he cannot do anything about it.

He tried to take the pictures from Naina as a confused Riddhima looked on and then.... Sid's impulsive reaction , Riddhima's dignity , Shanky's respect went flying in the air for whole Sanjivani staff to see..... time came to a standstill as everybody looked at Sid-Riddz so-called clandestine date scattered all over the floor....Sid did not know what to say , where to look and for Riddz , all her icy walls and hardened wax came melting down. She looked zapped in shocked tears as she looked at pictures of her and Sid .....insults and colourful remarks of doctors and nurses spilling into her ears. Her legs wobbled , her defences dissolved and she ran away , teats streaming down her cheeks.... Keerti , equally shocked went after the sobbing girl and Sid stood amongst the littered pictures , still getting a hang of what had just happened.

As Riddz snuggled up  to Keerti like a sobbing little girl , ruing over what a mess her life is - why her every attempt to come out stronger fails miserably. She wants answers - what happened and how and Sid would know . He must . She hates him but she never wanted to hurt him and she is going to take Sid's help in finding out what happened and how these pictures came into being.

Sid , on the other hand prepares to tell Riddzie the truth - he feels genuinely bad about what has happened. He doesn't tell the truth to Yuvster and JP - he is too caught up in his own guilt and the thought of what Riddz must have suffered with her dignity ripped apart. Keerti came in and told him that Riddzie wants to see him... NOW.

What followed was one of the best Sid-Riddz scenes ever since they came together.

On the terrace , Riddz , broken, vulnerable and disgraced asked Sid if he had an enemy who would do something like that? They hate each-other but who would gain out of disgracing them? What will she do now? How will she save her father's grace an respect? Sid could not face her - tears welled up in his eyes - tears of a man who has done something wrong and cannot handle it .... finally , he mustered courage and told her ....

I have done this - I  was with you that night. I wanted to hurt you , degrade you , humiliate you , make you apologize and see you leave Sanjivani ... but it went out of hand. I am sorry . Don't cry - slap me, whack me , call the police , scream , shout but stop crying.

A stunned Riddzie just looked at him for a few seconds and then sprang venom from her hurt pride -

I never thought you would go so low... so low. What am i going to do now? How will i face the world? My parents? Who will believe that nothing happened between us? The more i try to explain , the more disgraced i will be . You have ruined my life.

Sid could not handle Riddzie's tears and her agony - his innate goodness and sensitivity did not let him. He was near tears himself as he kept pleading and Riddzie kept ranting like a wounded lioness....

Sid felt she would collapse any moment and involuntarily his hands rose to hold her by the shoulders and pacify her but Riddzie bellowed a ' DON'T' and went away......Sid withdrew his hands.

And so Sid was left standing , looking at a fading Riddzie run away and promised her that he will make everything okay.... everything. In that one sentence , all of Sid's superficial hatred and bitterness dissolved into nothingness.

Today's episode dissolved the mindless and raw animosity between the two warriors - at least from Sid's side. Sid brought Riddzie to her breakage point by disgracing her and Riddzie brought Sid to his breakage point by poking his conscience.

When you look at the two of them , you really don't think or rather care about what their future will be - friends, enemies , confidantes , pairing or no pairing - you just think how two people with nothing to do with each-other , from two different corners of the world cross paths and change each-other's lives .... for bad or for good, only creatives will tell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed this episode, coz it was not whati was expecting esp for Ridz to react how she did, it was all well done Terrace scene was the best Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I enjoyed this episode, coz it was not whati was expecting esp for Ridz to react how she did, it was all well done Terrace scene was the best

Yes Lennie. Honestly, I was expecting Riddz to deliver at least five dhamaakedaar slaps in Sid's face but she did not. πŸ‘.... and that too when Sid actually wanted Riddz to slap him. πŸ˜†.... the reaction of Riddz and the ensuing conversation between Sid and Riddz was definitely not what i was expecting but yeah, i was pleasantly surprised.
Lennie thumbnail
It was very well done

Esp how guilty Sid feels, i knew he would coz he's like that

And Ridz finally dawning her what ppl will think of her now - another good scene was of Ridz and Dr Keerti
completely agree poco!!! today's epi was the best Sid - Ridhz episode till now!!! I am totally speechless ..hats off to CVs brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i never expected such a rocking episode and Kwahi totally rocked every expression or emotion be it of guilt / remorse / helplessness / anger he brought it out so well on the screen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and jennifer she was awesome today from her high pride to the totally shocked to completely shattered ridhimma πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ today was the day after her return i truly feel sorry for her.

today was breaking of ice was ... finally these two forgot about their silly senseless and going nowhere war😊 atleast for once they were on the same page!!

Sid tried his best to prevent matters from spiraling out of control but fate had other plans!! The initial reaction of the gang esp JP was a bit over the top but then they were more concerned about the alleged blackmailer than wht actually took place b/w the two.
Here again if ridhz kept her kool & didn't start screaming at sid, and sid and naina not caught up in the grabbing the file..the pictures wudn't have scattered infront of every1...alas it was very much required!

I was little shocked when ridhz said she hated SID but she never wanted  or intended to hurt him!!....now exactly wht did she think she was doing to sid all this time??? She was so lost in her anger and hatred she could never understand wht her actions were leading to.

I applaud sid to muster the courage to tell the truth to Rid, explain his state of mind the circumstances and the genuine apologize followed by willingness to accept any punishment for his wrong doing!!......loved CVs didn't trag this πŸ‘

As u said the story is at a very crucial point, sid is leaving Sanjeevine coz he thinks this is the only way he can fix things!!

Next week will decide in which direction Sid and Ridhz lives will move, will they (ridhz) be able to forgive Sid or will she come up with a plan to teach him a lesson..or wht will happen of Sidhi.

cheers pinky poco!!

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yes Lennie. Honestly, I was expecting Riddz to deliver at least five dhamaakedaar slaps in Sid's face but she did not. πŸ‘.... and that too when Sid actually wanted Riddz to slap him. πŸ˜†.... the reaction of Riddz and the ensuing conversation between Sid and Riddz was definitely not what i was expecting but yeah, i was pleasantly surprised.

seriously that was a surprise ..i was expecting her to kill sid with her slaps....πŸ˜† now she is finally in her senses!!....she allowed sid to place his matter infront of her rather than cutting in b/w and causiing more confusionπŸ‘πŸ‘ i even surprised the way she took the matter - she asked him if he has a enemy who did this instead of her usual jumping on conclusions and acusing Sid of doing everything!!

lol tell u these two r so weird..when sid asked for a slap he never gets one and but sid is really at fault Ridhz does not accuse him!!🀣🀣....wht do we do about "S - R"
CinciGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There are two things I did not understand. If Sid goes and confesses in front of the staff, why does Riddhima think that wont make things alright? And secondly, when Riddhima says that she hates Sid but never wanted to hurt him, then why did she have him jailed twice for a very serious offence, have him beaten up and publicly humiliated? Do these not count as hurting the dignity of an individual? Effectively both face public humiliation in a bad way. The fair thing would have been for Riddhima to also have recognised her mistake and then both should have tried to set things right on their part.
Lennie thumbnail
The photos are evidence, and they real its hard for anyone to believe that Ridz hasnt done this esp her being a woman - its more damaging
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The enormity hit them...

O what Sid has done n now what Ridz will have to face...sometimes actually most of the times..senseless hated n animosity makes us go to lengths that we always regret...it makes us do things that we will always look back n regret...

One thing though..u cannot make things OK all the time..sometimes the damage is irreversible Sid
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

completely agree poco!!! today's epi was the best Sid - Ridhz episode till now!!! I am totally speechless ..hats off to CVs brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i never expected such a rocking episode and Kwahi totally rocked every expression or emotion be it of guilt / remorse / helplessness / anger he brought it out so well on the screen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and jennifer she was awesome today from her high pride to the totally shocked to completely shattered ridhimma πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ today was the day after her return i truly feel sorry for her.

today was breaking of ice was ... finally these two forgot about their silly senseless and going nowhere war😊 atleast for once they were on the same page!!

Sid tried his best to prevent matters from spiraling out of control but fate had other plans!! The initial reaction of the gang esp JP was a bit over the top but then they were more concerned about the alleged blackmailer than wht actually took place b/w the two.
Here again if ridhz kept her kool & didn't start screaming at sid, and sid and naina not caught up in the grabbing the file..the pictures wudn't have scattered infront of every1...alas it was very much required!

I was little shocked when ridhz said she hated SID but she never wanted  or intended to hurt him!!....now exactly wht did she think she was doing to sid all this time??? She was so lost in her anger and hatred she could never understand wht her actions were leading to.

I applaud sid to muster the courage to tell the truth to Rid, explain his state of mind the circumstances and the genuine apologize followed by willingness to accept any punishment for his wrong doing!!......loved CVs didn't trag this πŸ‘

As u said the story is at a very crucial point, sid is leaving Sanjeevine coz he thinks this is the only way he can fix things!!

Next week will decide in which direction Sid and Ridhz lives will move, will they (ridhz) be able to forgive Sid or will she come up with a plan to teach him a lesson..or wht will happen of Sidhi.

cheers pinky poco!!

Thanks for replying, Kai. I always look forward to your responses. The Sid-Riddz war-story is at a crucial point and it will be fun to see where they go from here - friends , confidantes, lovers, Man Fridays ... who knows. but i am liking the progression of their story. The ball is in Riddz' court now. Let's see what happens. I am sure Sid will figure out something to make everything okay for Riddz.