20th Jan2010 Written Update - Karole Bagh.

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a very detailed update!
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update Boobie, my heart was in my mouth today Simi Mili say what is true if I had to smile lip Manjuji but I can not understand at times his dream is that Simi leave right? certainly not in his brief and RS fact he remained silent and in the end it explodes to say nothing of how serious the bullshit Simi always supported the always been faithful as a child now to give a chance to explain it without the rest do
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update !!I cannot beleieve Simi will be in such a state !!!
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Has Manju lost her senses!!!!!!!!! She looks the least bothered about her daughter!!!!!!!!!!
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! they showed the same precap as yesterday..I hope they show it tomorrow and not continue the suspense for the weekend... Right now milli seems to be the only "SETHI" with any sense left...
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
Finally the creatives hv killed RS's character also..

The story has taken an extremely dramatic turn which is a far cry from reality..I hv lost all my interest in the show..
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.. Omg is it true what Milli said about Simi.. What a turn of events if that has happened.. Yes like mentioned in another post definitely must buy a gun and shoot this Anita creature. She is a living devil and looks so funny in that dress what she is wearing. She is telling about Simi leaving the house and it will bring shame on the family look whose talking about honor and shame she is the one who came to this house before marriage and was living with them. What is wrong with Rajendra Sethi - felt like shaking him he is no better than his son he knows only to lecture. .All in all it was a very stressful epi..

Edited by dd.cool - 14 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bobbie for update..I don't know wht Manju thinking,..she is worst then Anuj & Anita....
Creative give some clue..if you wantto increase viewer..
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww such a sad epi.. Hope simi stays ok.