20/1- Sid-Riddz- Come, dance on my head

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, well, well....

So Sid hasn't really left his dignity and sense of right and wrong THAT behind. It was comforting to know that Sid only planned to humiliate Riddz in front of him , not in front of the world. He only wanted to see her embarrassed, broken and at his mercy behind closed doors , not in front of entire Sanjivani. He never set out to make a poster story of his and Riddhima's - it is just that this spectacle was meant to be..... This is why i love Sidster and Yuvster so much - they cannot harm even when they set out to harm. πŸ˜†

Okay, back to the post....

The warring duo is back in Sanjivani - Riddzie , the cold and conniving jaan-ki-dushmann senior doc and Sid - the rebellious , raging and plotting brat intern. Riddz has only one thing in her mind - make Sid's life hell by assigning him duties that irritate and kill him while Sid's mission is to wipe that arrogant grin off her stern and proud face.

It was both funny and ridiculous the way the whole intern gang was dying to know the details of the so-called Sid-Riddz date in Lonavla. .....and if Sid wanted he could have woven some really sizzling tales of his and Riddz'  'romance' if he wanted to degrade her in everybody's eyes but he did nothing of that sort . He looked away and half awkwardly and half irritatedly told them that there was nothing of that sort happening between them.... Sid's irritation came out hilariously on JP- Jiggy. He could have killed Jiggy on the spot for even suggesting that Sid can have hots for Chudail Riddhima. πŸ˜†....

Sid wanted to see Riddz ... now and now. To show her the pics and see her in ' Ablaa Naari Mode' . He went hunting for her and got her. No seniority , no respect ... a slap like - mujhe tumse baat karni hai. But Riddz had to give the same attitude back to him and she did... off she sent Sid to path lab duties ( as we had predictedπŸ˜‰)....while rest of the interns were cool with Riddzie's orders , Sid was not.

And then, followed Round 999999999-something of their arguments where they glared at each-other bitterly enough to burn each-other and Sid flatly told her that it is TJ who needs him, not path lab. Riddz gave him attitude and told him that if Sid has any guts , he should stop hiding behind a child and attack from the forefront. Sid would have showed her the pictures there and then but it was not to be... thanks to Phool-Daan JP! You could see it coming that these pictures will not stay between Sid and Riddz , they will become the next talk of the town...🀣

Furious , but focused, Sid took the printouts of the pictures and placed them in a file - a file that he was to take to his dear Riddzie Chudail but as creatives would like it..... the pictures never reached Riddhima - instead they became a sight for everyone to see - I mean the intern gang.... Sid never wanted this... never... but sometimes you cannot control what you start.

Tomorrow , the whole intern gang is going to lose all respect for Riddzie, maybe not Yuvi from what i see ( he did not seem mortified or judgmental at all in the precap).... they are going to raise questions at Sid as well. What Sid will say , what he will explain... no freakin' idea but now whatever happens , he is going to have no control over what happens now. Him and Riddz are going to become the Moulin Rouge show at Sanjivani and the repercussions will take both of them by storm.

Sid may not know how to handle this now.... he had never planned this and when you don't have a plan , you act and react as per the situation. It will be rather sad if he feels guilty about ripping Riddhima's reputation to shreds by exposure of this picture and moreover , i am waiting to see what Riddz is going to do. πŸ˜‰....  I hope she doesn't grab this opportunity to dance on Sid's dead with her motte-motte glycerine aansoo and whine... ye tumne kya kiya? πŸ˜†

All in all, it was nice to see that a character thought of a  selective revenge instead of making a matinee show out of it.

Sid wanted to keep it within the two of them.... but then , the war has to get fiercer , right? And if not that , one of them has to break so that the other one understands that he/she can hate no more. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
nitz nice post me so happy that sid did not lose his dignity and did  not act in a cheap manner rather he was planning to humiliate ridzi in private ( thats the difference btw ridzi and sid  keep  up ur standards dude as u doing so far ) but now if something ugly has to happen it will happen so jp suddenly wanted to become a juggler ( that too with ridzis files what was he thinking ) anyways the photos were scattered on the ground ( and so was sids plan literally oops😲  ) now the battlefield is set and world war three commences from tmw we are all set just hope the cvs come up with something innovative and keep the sid ridzi war at its highest peak ( couple romance is paase now  its the war and clash of egos dignity and reputation that takes the centrestage now )

sid and ridzi u rock  let the best warrior  win πŸ‘πŸΌ ( in this case the weapons are harsh words tight slaps manipulative ideas and  strategic plans )  we are waiting guys
Edited by heersweetie - 14 years ago
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Nitica.. nice post.. missed you yesterday !!

Well, about Sidd-Ridzz, I am getting abit weary of their ineractions..especially Ridhimma,  i think she is going OTT and frankly speaking its killing the essence of the charachter... I some how cant connect to Riddhimma's acting or charachter.. Instead of hating her, she makes me feel indifferent even after knowing her past and all.. i dunno, but its weird... but on the other hand, i am liking Sid's reactions.. he may make rash decisions, but this guy does know his limits.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sid has been hasty, thus he has no back up plan whatsoever, and he is in a dilemma... Either keep quiet and let everyone speculate about him and Ridzz, or speak the truth and everyone would hate him for stooping so low (they would just judge😲) as we have clearly seen.. The thing with Naina, Jiggy and JP is that they are not aware of the realities of life on the darker side.. they think everything is rosy and green - but Yuvi knows better and thats what makes him different.. I have a feeling he will keep quiet and he might suspect something else - and i want him to help Sid out of this mess.. 😊

The only saving grace in todays episode has been Sid's choice of revenge.. he could have circulated those emails unknowingly or stuck up the pictures in Sanjeevani, but he decided not too.. he only wants to see Ridhimma broken down infront of him, not infront of the world - although she stripped him of his honor, time and again, publicly!! So this post goes to him, for being a man who respects honor even after being insulted.. 

But, we all know Sid is now in a fix, so a quote to him about his honor:

"Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences."

Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Poco...need u to respond to my post..how we look  pronto...we need some answers.πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Analysis...

Today for me, they acted like two grown ups who did not like each other...thankfully..less juvenile n yes Sid impressed me today...helped me make up my mind in a way that he is atleast more humane than Ridz...while on the other hand she is like a cactus...prickly to touch n not inviting anybody to get cosy either...
Just remebered though that cactuses can be beautiful too..cant see any right now in Riddzie..
 They cannot go back..they will have to go on to the bitter end...whether they want to go to such lengths is immaterial, even if their hearts n minds will warn them that they are way out of line..their prides wont let them stop...
Have to agree, one of them will have to break first..for the other to pick up the pieces
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Poco πŸ‘ can i call you nitz????
you always give a very clear picture of the episode nd your analysis are very good...

im so happy Sid wasnt planning to humiliate Ridz in public...but one thing i was so sure about that Sids plan will back fire...didnt his plans ALWAYS back fires whether its Tamanna (sr) or Ridz....Tomorrow the intern gang will make Halwa of Sid n Ridz...from the precap Sid looked a little embarrassed...hope he see some sense...

Now Sanjeevni will become a battle field for World War 3...hoping to see more action (like slaps, harsh words, Bad names, Evil plans n Annoying Path Lab duties...)

please CVs try to bring some thing new to this situation in coming episodes...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: heersweetie

nitz nice post me so happy that sid did not lose his dignity and did  not act in a cheap manner rather he was planning to humiliate ridzi in private ( thats the difference btw ridzi and sid  keep  up ur standards dude as u doing so far ) but now if something ugly has to happen it will happen so jp suddenly wanted to become a juggler ( that too with ridzis files what was he thinking ) anyways the photos were scattered on the ground ( and so was sids plan literally oops😲  ) now the battlefield is set and world war three commences from tmw we are all set just hope the cvs come up with something innovative and keep the sid ridzi war at its highest peak ( couple romance is paase now  its the war and clash of egos dignity and reputation that takes the centrestage now )

sid and ridzi u rock  let the best warrior  win πŸ‘πŸΌ ( in this case the weapons are harsh words tight slaps manipulative ideas and  strategic plans )  we are waiting guys

Firstly , me wants Sid to win. πŸ˜†... because he is right. You are right. There is a whole lot of difference between Sid and Riddzie and Sid sure has more sense than the blindly prejudiced Riddzie. I want this battle to continue for two months at least - there are so many layers of animosity that you can explore. And i love to see their bitter battles... especially the way they glare at each-other - so hard that you fear their eyeballs are gonna fall out. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Hey Nitica.. nice post.. missed you yesterday !!

Well, about Sidd-Ridzz, I am getting abit weary of their ineractions..especially Ridhimma,  i think she is going OTT and frankly speaking its killing the essence of the charachter... I some how cant connect to Riddhimma's acting or charachter.. Instead of hating her, she makes me feel indifferent even after knowing her past and all.. i dunno, but its weird... but on the other hand, i am liking Sid's reactions.. he may make rash decisions, but this guy does know his limits.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sid has been hasty, thus he has no back up plan whatsoever, and he is in a dilemma... Either keep quiet and let everyone speculate about him and Ridzz, or speak the truth and everyone would hate him for stooping so low (they would just judge😲) as we have clearly seen.. The thing with Naina, Jiggy and JP is that they are not aware of the realities of life on the darker side.. they think everything is rosy and green - but Yuvi knows better and thats what makes him different.. I have a feeling he will keep quiet and he might suspect something else - and i want him to help Sid out of this mess.. 😊

The only saving grace in todays episode has been Sid's choice of revenge.. he could have circulated those emails unknowingly or stuck up the pictures in Sanjeevani, but he decided not too.. he only wants to see Ridhimma broken down infront of him, not infront of the world - although she stripped him of his honor, time and again, publicly!! So this post goes to him, for being a man who respects honor even after being insulted.. 

But, we all know Sid is now in a fix, so a quote to him about his honor:

"Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences."

I love what you have said , MJ. Riddzie's blind prejudice mostly due to her bitter past is only creating a softer and softer corner for Sid and you want to urge that guy to teach her a lesson and bring the normal woman inside her back at the forefront. 😳......I really liked Sid's choice of revenge , He definitely did not do what he is capable of and like you, i also hope that Yuvster will not be judgmental and stand by Sid ... or maybe even help him out.

Salutes to your quote of the day. It holds true for Sidster. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

Great Analysis...

Today for me, they acted like two grown ups who did not like each other...thankfully..less juvenile n yes Sid impressed me today...helped me make up my mind in a way that he is atleast more humane than Ridz...while on the other hand she is like a cactus...prickly to touch n not inviting anybody to get cosy either...
Just remebered though that cactuses can be beautiful too..cant see any right now in Riddzie..
 They cannot go back..they will have to go on to the bitter end...whether they want to go to such lengths is immaterial, even if their hearts n minds will warn them that they are way out of line..their prides wont let them stop...
Have to agree, one of them will have to break first..for the other to pick up the pieces

You have said it concise and you have said it correct. Sid makes you want to adore him out of his sheer goodness - he wants to hurt Riddzie , yes but to decided lengths. What has happened is not in his control and that is another matter altogether. Riddz needs to be ripped apart both psychologically and emotionally because that is the only way to find a way back to the girl that she was.

And you are right.......there is no turning back for them and i loved their mature hatred today. πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spring_breeze05

Nice post Poco πŸ‘ can i call you nitz????
you always give a very clear picture of the episode nd your analysis are very good...

im so happy Sid wasnt planning to humiliate Ridz in public...but one thing i was so sure about that Sids plan will back fire...didnt his plans ALWAYS back fires whether its Tamanna (sr) or Ridz....Tomorrow the intern gang will make Halwa of Sid n Ridz...from the precap Sid looked a little embarrassed...hope he see some sense...

Now Sanjeevni will become a battle field for World War 3...hoping to see more action (like slaps, harsh words, Bad names, Evil plans n Annoying Path Lab duties...)

please CVs try to bring some thing new to this situation in coming episodes...

Of course you can call me Nitz.πŸ˜ƒ

You are so right. Sid has a history of his plans backfiring πŸ˜†but maybe that is the best thing that happens to him. He keeps running into trouble with women and Riddz is the most lethal of them. Tio be honest , i have no idea how Sid is going to deal with this blunder and i can already imagine Riddz getting ready to hang him.πŸ˜†.....BATTLEFIELD for sure. Let's see what happens.πŸ˜‰