MOUT KI SHADI UPDATES 8-9/ jan/2010

Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hi friends actually I relised that in one of the replys Seher told me to give updat for jan 8th and 9th AAHAT but I just saw it so here is the update>>>>>

8th- jan- 2010:

it started with Harsh when he was dreaming that Malika ( Yaminis sister's spirit) tried to kill him and when he opens his eye he see that he is in an unknown place and there is a girl every thing was very strange there, he tried to go out of his room so he see that there is a wedding but people were not that happy he wanted to go out but the father of the brides said tha you should take rest you can't go out... so he went in, the bride' sister ( Sneha) was the one who cured him she came in and apologised for the behaviour of his father then he asked her about what is going on, why is all this happening, then she said that it's the wedding of my four sister so all are stressed out so please sorry. Harsh wanted to call because Harsh and Yamini may be tensed for him, but an old man ( Snehas Dadaji) told him that he can't call any one because a call from this hous goes to the other world and he sent Harsh in, Harsh noticed that all the clocks show 4:00 oclock even the mobile watch as well... he was very curios about what was going on so he tried to move around the house quietly, he saw that Sneha's Bowa gave her a bowl and they went in to a room,so Harsh just looked from the door with out going in and disturbing it was the haldi rasm in and the bowl suppose to be of Haldi but it was blood and they were putting the blood on the brides body sneha was dissgused and when her sisters came to her to put haldi on her face she was scared of them and then harsh closed the doo and he felt sorry for Sneha, a man ( madhav)  saw him and he followed him to the room Harsh asked him about what is happening, and madhave was about to tell but Sneha's father saw him and he took him out and killed him, harsh came out again to see the updates he saw Senah's dadaji hiding some bride clothes and when harsh entered the room dadaji got scared and said to him ,, why are you here leave please leave to your room quickly and dadaji went out because he noticed that there is some one out... end.

9th- jan- 2010:

then this episode Harsh was very curios to know so he went to another room where they were doing some more rasms for the grooms(dolhas) the grooms were very scaredand there were two girls putting flower malas on the groom it was actually a Varmala of Bones  so the girls were scared one of them droped the mal so they said it's an upshagun you will be punished the other girl said please forgive her and Sneha's mother said that you will be punished as well them Harsh came in and say you can't do this,,, what is exactly happening here . Sneha's mother took Harsh to the Kitchen with saying harsh leave all this you ate noting from the morning come have something and the kitcher smilled Yuck she had some blood in a bowl and try to feed it to Harsh and harsh vomited when he saw the blood was madhaves blood becasue he saw madhav died and his hand cut from his body and put with the vegetables... he got scared for a while and went to his room where he saw the died bodies of the two girls and he went to sneha to know the real story Sneha and dadaji told him that in the weeding of Sneha's four sisters the grooms left them and went back so their parents hang them selves and the sisters jumped in the Kowa and promised that they will come back and kill everybody after getting married to the same grooms.. and dadaji said that from seven years we are living theis life like a hell harsh said so it will continue there must be a way out so dadaji said that if you married Sneha may their sould rest and go forever...Harsh agreed and he was the fifth groom but in the Marriage mandak was a mirror and he noticed that all are humans eccept Sneha and all his family even Dadaji so he thought what should he do may be if he throw the brides clothes in the Kowa may every thing be normal and he went their to take the clothes which were dadaji was hiding... and he found a sindoor box so he took it all and wen in the kowa he threw everything and all the brides and their parents were diappeared but sneha was still there Harsh said may be Sneha was the only human between her family but sneha came out from the kowa also and told him that he forgot the sindoor box that why she is still ther and she was trying to kill him fortunately he had the sindoor and he threw it in the water and sneha was also gone .. and he went back and told Raghav every thing ...in this episode Yamini asked Harsh at the end about what is he after the bhoots and he said even he himself don't know about what he is looking for>>> thats all..

I hope  you like it ...

It's just for you seher

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update honey its very well written thanks so much sweetheart for the wonderful hardwork you did for our forun n yea sply for me i love you honey:)
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are moost welcome seher
I love you too