Salman Khan convinces Dabboo Ratnani's wife

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
A flash of inspiration

Salman Khan convinces Dabboo Ratnani's wife, Manisha, to play photographer for his calendar

It is a well-known fact that Salman Khan believes in encouraging new talent. Dabboo Ratnani's calendar is proof enough of that. Here, the actor has given a chance to Manisha Ratnani, who is renowned photographer Dabboo's wife.

The shoot happened at Panchgani. Daboo said, "We started the photo shoot post dinner and Salman was in a jovial mood. I was setting the lights for his shot.Meanwhile, my wife was setting up my camera and doing a check on it. That's when Salman, out-of-the-blue, told her to click his pictures. Then, he turned to me and said that today Manisha will shoot me… It is a big thing for a star to trust a new photographer. Salman gave a lot of candid shots. In fact, he agreed to go bare body only because my wife was shooting it."

Although it has been five years since Manisha has assisted Dabboo behind the scenes, this is the first time that she played photographer to a star.

Talking about her first experience as a photographer, Manisha says, "I was zapped. Initially, I thought Salman was kidding and pulling my leg. But once I started shooting, both Salman and Dabboo supported me completely. My heart was beating faster as I was doing my first ever photoshoot with Salman Khan."

Ask Manisha if Salman has offered her any future assignments, she laughs, "He has offered me magazine and cover shoots. He also mentioned doing a full-fledged shoot again. It was great fun shooting with Salman. It is something that I will never forget all my life."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yup, I read this article in MM