Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
cut a cake on karanz bday..took photoz nd edited dose....😊

1000 wishes for u karan..soo dat u get all da happiness in da world...😊

Edited by tarin ahmed - 14 years ago
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail

Aww Tarin really nice dear...

@Amby..ksg so chhweettt wen he was baby he was cutte n now also he is just tooo chweetttt

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arzoo yeah
he is still like a baby
tarin ahmed thumbnail

My smile may not convey wht i feel for you... so I show u my tears when i cried remembering u...
Happy birthday KSG May u get all u deserve..
I love u with all my heart Have lots of fun Enjoy I am alays there for u..
happy birthday karan...
luv ambreen..?

luv ya forever want u for alwayz..
my karan in my heart u will alwayz stay...
happy birthday karu...
miss ya vvery much shona..😭
luv..
tarin..

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tarin those pics r done amzing
hugs
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail

@Amby..he was sweety cutie jaanuuu baby..choo chweett..😛

@Tarin aww dear its really nice i loved it..😃

tarin ahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: panjwani

tarin those pics r done amzing

hugs

aww...hugzz....😊
tarin ahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arzoo_KSG_KPS

Aww Tarin really nice dear...

@Amby..ksg so chhweettt wen he was baby he was cutte n now also he is just tooo chweetttt

thnx soo much..😊
..Mira.. thumbnail

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Karan,

happy birthday to you!

The name that created history onscreen, the one that makes all our heartbeats  rapidly beat, makes our cheeks flush, and just want to run up to the screen and kiss it'tadaa'Karan Singh Groverr! I can't believe the day has come again, where you turn another year older'but trust me you just keep looking better and better. :p You continue to win our hearts, and of course mine as well, with your grace, and charms, and acting skills, and personality, and just by being YOU! Miss you tremendously onscreen, but you know what? I feel like you have better opportunities coming your way, where you'll shine like a star, like you always do, and will always continue to shine. We're always there, every step of the way,  even when you think you might be alone..just know you never are, because you have a whole ocean full of fans, with you, loving you, and supporting you.  So on this birthday, I hope you achieve and gain everything you ever desired, and much much more, because you're so worthy of it. May all your dreams come true,  may that dimple wali smile that has all our hearts stopping, never fade'oye hoyee. Your oye hoye's, and suniye ji..have us stopping in our tracks.  You're special, more  than you know. You're sincere, sweet, down to earth,  talented,  insanely handsome, and have such a contagious smile..and your dimples are just a bonus. The way you treat your fans, and interact with them, is just too sweet. The girls from KPS,  described their day with you, and honestly, it sounds like the best day of their life, and I'm pretty sure they'd agree with me on that. You make their special day, extra special, but being you, and interacting with them ,and treating them as if they're special.  Thank you, you're just too amazing to describe.  There's so much I have to say, and it can't be described in one post. You make us laugh, you make us cry, you make us go "aww" by being your romantic self. You sweep people off their feet, you make people faint (haha). The SRK of television, and the next big star in bollywood. On this special day, I hope its everything you ever wanted. I hope you're out enjoying, celebrating the day you were born, because we sure as heck are! Who wouldn't? Today was the day the heartthrob of millions of girls was born, you can't deny this fact either..you know you are! This day is so special for all of us, because your fans will be roaming around with a smile on their face that just won't fade'because today YOU were born. So party it up, have fun, go out for a nice dinner, dance  the night away! Bless your soul, may you always be you, smiling, having fun, working hard, being HAPPY!  I hope that SBS catches up with you today, gives you a shout out on behalf of all of us' WE LOVE YOUUU KARANNN, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! The most amazing part of you as an actor, well..everything is amazing about you, but what I was going to say, is that you do everything with your heart,  which just makes us connect with whatever role your portraying even more.  So never loose that quality. AND, Singh, remember, keep flashing those dimples, and laughing, and enjoying, because as fans, that's all we really want, is for you to be truly happy! Singh is ALWAYS King baby, you're amazing! Happy Birthday again, and I hope that today will be amazing for you, because you deserve nothing but the best. Love you Superman! <3

Love Mira <3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0DbIwq9CI&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ..Mira.. - 14 years ago
tarin ahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arzoo_KSG_KPS

@Amby..he was sweety cutie jaanuuu baby..choo chweett..😛

@Tarin aww dear its really nice i loved it..😃

awwww...thnx yaar arzoo....soo sweet...😊