19/1- What makes Riddz think Sid is after her?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

I don't have enough time today so am just posting a marathon post on my reaction to today's episode as far as Sid-Riddz are concerned.

Riddz is behaving like a prejudiced retard as far as Sid is concerned , alright because he somehow embodies whatever she hates. But what in the whole damned world makes Riddz feel that Sid is after her? That Sid is leering at her , wants to kiss her , wants to get touchy-feely with her?πŸ˜•....It is all inside her head.Just because Sid attacked her womanhood in response to those three FARAATEDAAR CHAANTAAZ and molestation accusation ,she thinks that Sid is sorta interested in her? Or is it her way of convincing herself that she is every inch an attractive woman and is trying to erase the effects of Sid's verbal attacks on how unpleasant she is? I see it as a defensive cowardice-ed emotional reaction to both Armaan's supposed and Sid's real rejection of her.

The hotel scene brought out how opaquely prejudiced she is against Sid. How can you treat somebody like that? Call someone a molester and a lech repeatedly when the person is not even an inch of it? Hold somebody in the criminal's circle because you cannot fight your demons? I must say that Sid has been really patient with her till date. If you want to test somebody's limits of patience , send him/her to the Queen of Blind Prejudice. 😑

Sid's fury and no-mercy at the end of the episode as he stands over a sleeping Riddhima indicated Sid's breakage point of patience and tolerance. He hates her so much , you could just see it written all over his face.
Riddzie doesn't deserve what is coming her way , no woman does... but she definitely has earned and invited it.

I don't remember feeling so bad for any character in DMG till date as i do for Sid right now. Last i felt so strongly sympathetic for someone on this show was for Abhimanyu😳 and Armaan. 😳

P.S- Somebody please tell this obnoxious princess that if Sid really was a lecherous brute , then he would have kissed her at the BB court and there is nothing that she could have done about it. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree Nitzy! What makes her think that he is interested in her? gosh that guy is still not over his first love!!...that woman needs a head check immediately and my lamp whack as well!!
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Very well written, couldn't of said it better. Ridhima has this crown tagged as 'most desire women' sitting on her tempered head. The storm in the appearance that is coming towards her is her own faults results. She has provoked him far enough to cause him to turn into the shades of bad.

I missed you <3

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bulls eye! even i had the same question in my mind when she was repeatedly accusing sid in the police station , in front of the cab and in the hotel.
roshni.r3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very very good post niti !
Definitley written well πŸ˜ƒ
ANd i agree with you !
What is ridzie thinking ?
πŸ˜›
Alu- thumbnail
sid is immature all i can say
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Always a pleasure to read! Ridz is still used to all the attention Armaan showered on her, poor soul worshiped the ground she walked on!
Ridzy beta times have changed, there ain't no Armaan drooling over you so get over yourself...the sooner the better!
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be Rids is missing the attention of a guy thats why she is acting this way.There could be no other explanation for her behaviour.Sid has never done anything wrong to her but she is punishing him for what??For being like her ex-boyfriend?This girl has completely lost it.
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor sid...i don't blam himfor anything...ridz is the one who took this fight to another level especially on last epi....and she seriously needs to stop this....
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

I totally agree Nitzy! What makes her think that he is interested in her? gosh that guy is still not over his first love!!...that woman needs a head check immediately and my lamp whack as well!!

Sweetz, we are gonna need all the lampshades and curtain rods in the world to whack Riddhima. 😑.....you just CANNOT treat somebody like that.