Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
hi Sunaina,

i came across ur name many times be it be on IF or RPFC or ur youtube channel of LRL videos.It's a pleasure to finally meet u.a BIG HI from me.ur channel is the main source for my video collection of Raj.Thanx a lot.

i posted my vote in the 85th FC and then i saw ur request.so,i'm again posting my vote here.hope it won't be a problem(double voting,u see😆)

1.entry no.12

2.entry no.10

3.entry no.09

once again hearty congrats for the grand opening of the 86th RPFC. And BEST OF LUCK for all the writers.i really enjoyed reading all the entries.thanks for ur efforts.

And i would also like to congratulate Shiropa for her efforts in organising this contest perfectly.a BIG and WARM HI Shiropa from ur new friend.

And finally,CAN I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF JOINING U IN UR (OUR) 86TH RPFC PLZ?

Edited by esha143 - 14 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

^^^

Esha

Lovely to have you here .
You are most welcome to become our member  .

🤗🤗🤗

And i am happy that you have found my youtube channel useful. I have uploaded the videos for all Rajeev , Priyanka , Left Right Left , RajPri, and even Arjun, Harshad and Huda-Naina fans.

I think it is a crime that Sony  and SAB have never repeated LRL fully . It was such a nice, popular and different show,
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
3 Award functions gone- And Rajeev wasnt seen anywhere.

Has he left for NZ?
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

3 Award functions gone- And Rajeev wasnt seen anywhere.

Has he left for NZ?

Apsara, Cine Star and the next??

He must have left for NZ as the shooting is supposed to start from 20th January.

NZ is even ahead of India , so 20 th will come there when India is still in 19.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

He must have left for NZ as the shooting is supposed to start from 20th January.

Stardust and FF is next to follow. Does he not get invited ?  😕

I see all kinds of aira gaira nathu khaira at these events except him!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Stardust Awards is also gone!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Great siggy Di!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rajeev Khandelwal

3 mistakes I won't make

I will never be fake in my relationship
because if I am not genuine, it will mean a virtual end to the bond. It will also mean that the other person is accepting me as someone which I am not. If such a thing happens and you are accepted as being someone you are not, it may just add to dragging on a relationship. There is no point to that, so it's advisable to just be your own true self.

I will never be egoistic. Ego is something that kills relationships in broad daylight. Relationships are a two-way process. The moment 'I' and 'me' enters, it ends the two-way process which is catastrophic.

I will never be complacent in my relationship. It's something that needs to be constantly worked on. Both the parties should channelise their energy time and again to  remind the other that they are important.
?As told to Ranjib Mazumder

Edited by Yamakshi_rajeev - 18 January 2010 at 5:23am
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana_dixit

Rajeev Khandelwal

3 mistakes I won't make

I will never be fake in my relationship
because if I am not genuine, it will mean a virtual end to the bond. It will also mean that the other person is accepting me as someone which I am not. If such a thing happens and you are accepted as being someone you are not, it may just add to dragging on a relationship. There is no point to that, so it's advisable to just be your own true self.

I will never be egoistic. Ego is something that kills relationships in broad daylight. Relationships are a two-way process. The moment 'I' and 'me' enters, it ends the two-way process which is catastrophic.

I will never be complacent in my relationship. It's something that needs to be constantly worked on. Both the parties should channelise their energy time and again to  remind the other that they are important.
?As told to Ranjib Mazumder

Edited by Yamakshi_rajeev - 18 January 2010 at 5:23am

Thanks Suhana

Shaina_b thumbnail
Esha Its great to see you here!!!!!😊 😊 😊

Welcome yaar!!!!😊 😊

I have seen you a lot at the fics!!!!!😛 😊