MANAV doesnt deserve Archana!!! REALLY????

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
MANAV doesnt deserve Archana.. Yes, it true, absolutely true..
Archana has always loved manav, but Manavs love was never upto that mark.. So what if Manav saved her and helped her family many times without asking anything, yet he doesnt deserve her..

So what Manav loved Archana before and Archana didnt trust him, it wasnt her fault, it was manavs fault.. He should have done enough to show that he is nice man as every nice man says to his wife that he is very nice.

So what Archana didnt listen him and believed him, it was Manavs fault as he wasnt able to gather proof of his innocence..

So what Archus vahini filed complaint against him and his family for harassing archana and his family was beaten up ruthlessly, he should have said archu that whats gone past is past.

Look how savita is humiliating Archu, its all due to manav. How dare he marry a girl not of his league like Archana. At least, before loving Archana, he should have gathered information about her status.. Its surely manavs fault.. Look, how archu loved him and he has just made mockery of that love.. Poor Archu, she is going through so much humiliation and see shameless manav, how much happy is he?? Many of us havent seen smile on Archanas face, but all of us see Manav always smiling these days as he is marrying Shravani becoz he loves her and her wealth..
Its true MANAV DOESNT DESERVE ARCHANA..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry  Zeeshu , this whole track of Manav proposing to Shravani  , telling her Archana will never come between us , looking the other way when she takes Archana's mangalsutar is only and only Manav's fault . Not even Savita or Shravani .
You know there are so many ways he can help the situation . The man can tell Shravani that I will marry you to give the child a name but will divorce you after a month or two as we cannot be together as husbans and wife .You can go your seperate way and I go my way .
But no , he is giving her hopes that he will always be there for her and she will be his no.1 priority . Whether he is saying this with a smile or a sad face does not matter . What matters is his actions .
As for Archana being in the wrong .....so how much more you want her to be punished .......I think she has paid more than her share ....
-ALI- thumbnail
Dear Tanya

MANAV MARRYING SHRAVANI

I have never ever once said that this is right. I am totally completely
against it. He is damn wrong.

Manavs anger towards ARCHANA

I think its right, his anger is justified but to an extent.

Manav humiliating ARCHANA

He has never ever humiliated her in public. He once twisted her handto make everyone
realize his pain. Thta was wrong. But he has never ever humiliated Archana, he has
given cold  shoulders to her.
We all say D baba is well wisher of  Archu. Wow, he is great. Where was he
when SAVITA was humiliating ARCHANA.. It was Manav who stops her aai from doing that
(IN PRECAP)..

Manav loves Archana or NOT

Manav no doubt loves Archana a lot, but his anger is overshadowing it. He has accepted
that its over between ArMan. You were right that Savitas humiliation will help Manav
getting softer to Archana. Love and Time are best healers of wounds(Also said in Article).

Manav wants to get rid of Archana

Its sad and bad that Manav wants this and he is very wrong.. But, just go back to time
when Archana Signed Divorce papers, she said that she hates her and never turn to see
him back and at that moment of time, she too wanted to move on and get rid of Manav..
But,Varshas incident woke her up, similarly Manav will also wake up.. It didnt mean that
at that time Archana doesnt deserve manav or Mnav doesnt Deserves Archana..
You can say manav is wrong at moment, yes he is..But, it doesnt mean that he doesnt
deserve her..

Manav should show some love to Archana

This i am pretty sure he will do.. Not now, but little later on.. Come on, this is first
day of Archana in that house.. Let some time pass by, he will certainly do that..
Archana also didnt do anything to show that she loves her.. But, with time, she is showing
it immensly..

I have given you answers for each and every point.... If any doubt, correct me wherever
i am wrong.. You doesnt need to say sorry to me..
Wow Ali really well said .............. but I do believe that the CVs r damaging the sketch of both these wonderful character we luv ArMan bcoz the way they r .........emotional silent shy .......always puts one bfore the other......but now both seem to b so diff.....where is our ArMan.. terribly miss them .....the few days they spent tghther in Manav's house after marriege seems like a frgo10 dream....now cnt even imagine such scenes coz the situation is so terrible.....how many more villians/vamps & twisted plots they need to conquer bfore these 2 madly in luv couple can b tghther.....Manav can try as much as he wants but the pain of losing Archu can b seen in his eyes nd vise versa.....I hope he regains sense asap nd think fr himself rather than family bindings & emotional blackmailing of his mother & bro's GF nd takes the final decision from his heart.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: guptill

MANAV doesnt deserve Archana.. Yes, it true, absolutely true..
Archana has always loved manav, but Manavs love was never upto that mark.. So what if Manav saved her and helped her family many times without asking anything, yet he doesnt deserve her.. You are right on and u hit the nail on the head ! So what if he saved two members of her family .........still he doesn't desrve her .So he saved Manohar and Varsha..........so ???? These actions of him do not guarantee a happy , safe and secure future for any girl to go and live in that house under his horrible monster mother Savita for a LIfETIME . In plain words my dear , the girl's life is destroyed as she will NEVER be happy .  Yes he saved Manohar and Varsha and these humanatarian actions r indeed very nice but for these two humanatarian actions a girl's full life cannot be destroyed by asking her that she shud spend the rest of her life with that foul mouthed Savita ...............against whom btw he is helpless to protect Archu as much as Damodar or that useless Kaka.  Ask any girl's mother and she will say ........THank U very much , but only that much , bas . She wont say Thank u and send her girl in that hell hole . Any girls mom will say THank U very much beta but still I cannot send my girl there as u r never going to stay seperate and your mom is Never going to change .

Tell me guptill , which mother on earth will do satyanaash of her daughters future by sending her to live with a monster like Savita only coz the boy is good ? Arre of what value is that goodness if  the boy is going to live sticking to his awful mom all his life ...........that so called 'good' boy is half the time not even aware of his mom's doings. Full world around him knows how awful his mom is........the boy doesn't . I am sorry guptill , but just Manav being good is not enough . His mom and he come together as a package and till Manav doesnt break from her apron strings ..........he will never be liked by ANY GIRL"S MOTHER .  Did Girish want Shravani to live with Savita? Later he agreed coz his foolish daughter made a BIG mess of her life . It is sad but Manav will always have to pay for being Savita;'s son . Sad but ruthless fact of LIFE. Indeed if his mom is Savita he doesnt deseve a girl like Archana.

So what Manav loved Archana before and Archana didnt trust him, it wasnt her fault, it was manavs fault.. He should have done enough to show that he is nice man as every nice man says to his wife that he is very nice.

So what Archana didnt listen him and believed him, it was Manavs fault as he wasnt able to gather proof of his innocence.. Again you took the words from my mouth dear . He could not gather proof of his innocence , his drunkard father did it in one day while this simpleton just sat there fretting .  The police went against him and said he was a stalker . No one wud have just believed Ajit , they became shocked when even police blamed Manav . Now Manav had only one alternative left .......proving his innocence . He had to prove somehow that police were corrupt , that bribes were accepted , he shud have got that taped confession of Ajit much earlier . What does one do when the system fails you ? What does one do when one loses in high court he goes to supreme court to fight his case by gathering more proofs to make his case strong . Is mein Archana ka kya dosh hai ? I simply cannot understand how a 15 day arranged marraige gal is expected to behave like some Hindi film actress who believes her husband in one shot ! Trust is built ober a period of time , doesnt anyone get it ? Manav finding out info about Archu and Archu about Manav r two diffrent things in conservative suburban society . Ashwin , Ajit are guys from good families........see their real face ! They r educated rich guys .........will anyone say they r stalkers and play around with women ? Fears and doubts arising in Archana's mind is normal or abnormal guptill ?

So what Archus vahini filed complaint against him and his family for harassing archana and his family was beaten up ruthlessly, he should have said archu that whats gone past is past.
.I dont think anyone in the entire forum is saying this statement ........that Manav shud say past is past and take archu in his arms and have bhelpuri with her on the beach . He has full right to be angry . Nevertheless I dont see why anger shud cloud anyone's common sense to this extent . His father has plenty of it . He too has witnessed his wife , daughter getting beaten up yet he has no glorified ideas about his horrible wife . Nor has his sense forsaken him to this extent that just by looking at Archu's persona he finds it IMPOSSIBLE that she did that complaint .

Look how savita is humiliating Archu, its all due to manav. How dare he marry a girl not of his league like Archana. At least, before loving Archana, he should have gathered information about her status.. Its surely manavs fault.. Look, how archu loved him and he has just made mockery of that love.. Poor Archu, she is going through so much humiliation and see shameless manav, how much happy is he?? Many of us havent seen smile on Archanas face, but all of us see Manav always smiling these days as he is marrying Shravani becoz he loves her and her wealth..Yes guptill , Savita is indeed humiliating Archu coz to date Manav has not put his foot down enough except for that one time . Manav worships Savita and pampers her even above his own father . Full world knows Savita for what she is.........only Manav doesnt . The chawl people , Kaka , Damodar , even Sachin Vandu . Only Manav doesnt see . Is this believable ? He is the major earning member of the family .............everything is in his contrlol .He never speaks up even when she says things like Today I went to ur wife's family and did hajamat etc . One statement from him that one more time you ask my wifes family for dowry , I will personally report you to police will curb Savita..........see how Varsha curbed her that day in market . But Manav encouraged his moms dowry demands by buying her a necklace and lying it was from Sulochana . This is a weak man we see who is pathetically trying to keep his wife happy and mom happy too . Manav is lead hero..........today he is showing a big angry young man roop , well where was it when his mom called Archu badchalan all the time and did these dowry demands ? Again when Archu mde him promise NOT TO SCOLD SAVITA again he gave in and listened ! Why ? Why didnt he put his foot down and say to Archu dont give me these kind of promises , I wont hear of them as Dowry demands r illegal ..........whether it is you or another girl ? Savita is sitting on everybodys head today only bcoz of Manav . Yes i know ur point that Savitas nature is uncontrollable , Manav is Not responsible for it...........but Manav can definetely control it with his firmness and he damn well should as he stepped into matrimony .

As far as the Shravani point goes that he is not smiling and his action is selfless and that he has NOT taken this decision for moving on in life ...........well guptill frankly THATS HIS PROBLEM ! No one told him to take that decision .........not even Savita . It was his very own .

Its true MANAV DOESNT DESERVE ARCHANA..

-ALI- thumbnail
@koolsadhoo:
Ha ha.. You argue very well.. agree thst manav should say something to savita and its
his fault and agree no1 would like to have saas like Savita..
Savita is very bad.. She has insulted archana a lot and humiliated her mentally.... But,unfortunately, Manav has been far more humiliated than her..  On day of marriage, even after clearing all things with karanjkars.. On day of satyanarayan pooja, even of being innocent.. Savitaa is very bad, but she never harmed archu physically, but Manavs family were tortured physically, mentally and socially.... Everyone knows about manjusha in that house, but no one is saying anything to her.. Manav agreed to marry archana at that time when no one wud have agreed to marry her as they thought that she is characterless and goes to brothel.. But, manav agreed to marry her.. It was surely manavs biggest fault of  life becoz:
Archana is not of his league.. He shud have seen this.. If his mom is evil, whats his fault.. No one knows what Savita has done to break their marriage or how much savita has humiliated her?? Manav knows savita is  jhagraalu type, but he cant imagine that his mom can go down such level...
Ok, if you say that Manav doesnt deserve archana, i agree with you.. but at time when manav agreed to marry archana, archana should thank bappa for that..
Even if you dont agree, its fine.. Ok, manav doesnt deserve archana and is better off with shravani and archana shud marry sum1 else and movve on life and live happily ever after.. I lose and accept my defeat..Seriously..

@PIYA:
Thanks for acknowledgement.. i feel bad that CVs have destroyed their old charm..
-ALI- thumbnail
@Koolsadhu:
Regarding D Baba not thinking that archana could do that

D Baba hasnt seen hatred by karanjkars and how much they humiliated Manav with his eyes.. Kaka is also sensible, but he also believed this as he has seen what has happened till now and same goes to LATE Sachin and vandita..
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Leaving the families abuses and insults aside...the mistake that Archu did in not believing Manav during the satya narayan pooja, same kind of mistake is Manav doing by not believing Archu not aht she didn't file the compalint....If Archu couldn't come to the phone during his police custody is making Manav hate her so much then he is a fool...Its not as if Archu picked up the phone and kept it down...he knows his MIl doesn't like him and didn't give her the phone..and why don't evil Savita not realize that it was Grisihji's phone call that led ot her son's ill fate...he didn't want to marry his daughter then and now he is waiting eagerly to get rid off his daughter and save himself from some shame...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: guptill

Dear Tanya

MANAV MARRYING SHRAVANI

I have never ever once said that this is right. I am totally completely
against it. He is damn wrong.

I don't like that he is marrying Shravani either but at the same time, it's totally like Manav to do something like this for his family.

Manavs anger towards ARCHANA

I think its right, his anger is justified but to an extent.

Manav has a right to be angry, after what happened in jail and Sachin's death anyone would be angry. There's also the fact that Archana used to give him the cold shoulder, never heard him out

Manav humiliating ARCHANA

He has never ever humiliated her in public. He once twisted her handto make everyone
realize his pain. Thta was wrong. But he has never ever humiliated Archana, he has
given cold  shoulders to her.
We all say D baba is well wisher of  Archu. Wow, he is great. Where was he
when SAVITA was humiliating ARCHANA.. It was Manav who stops her aai from doing that
(IN PRECAP)..

I agree, Manav never humiliated Archana. When he twisted her arm, it was only to prove a point, her family rushed to her aid when they saw Manav do that. Manav was unable to do that when his sister and mother were beaten in jail, that was his point.

Manav loves Archana or NOT

Manav no doubt loves Archana a lot, but his anger is overshadowing it. He has accepted
that its over between ArMan. You were right that Savitas humiliation will help Manav
getting softer to Archana. Love and Time are best healers of wounds(Also said in Article).

Totally agree! Manav still loves Archana, that was shown on the train when he gave up his seat for her. It was shown when his spirit met with Archana's. Then there's the scene where he's in his room and remembers Archana sleeping

Manav wants to get rid of Archana

Its sad and bad that Manav wants this and he is very wrong.. But, just go back to time
when Archana Signed Divorce papers, she said that she hates her and never turn to see
him back and at that moment of time, she too wanted to move on and get rid of Manav..
But,Varshas incident woke her up, similarly Manav will also wake up.. It didnt mean that
at that time Archana doesnt deserve manav or Mnav doesnt Deserves Archana..
You can say manav is wrong at moment, yes he is..But, it doesnt mean that he doesnt
deserve her..

A lot has happened since Ajit's accusations against Manav, more misunderstandings took place and so did more pain. Manav's behavior right now is unfortunate but not without understanding considering the events that have taken place. It was not that long ago, that Archana was treating Manav poorly now he is doing it to her. I think Manav and Archana would've been able to work out their problems had it not been for Shravani being pregnant. Manav is pushing Archana out of his life, because he feels obligated to marry Shravani.

Manav should show some love to Archana

This i am pretty sure he will do.. Not now, but little later on.. Come on, this is first
day of Archana in that house.. Let some time pass by, he will certainly do that..
Archana also didnt do anything to show that she loves her.. But, with time, she is showing
it immensly..

I have given you answers for each and every point.... If any doubt, correct me wherever
i am wrong.. You doesnt need to say sorry to me..
I think Manav will slowly loosen up about Archana with the help of his dad. Damodar is Archana's biggest supporter right now in that house, hopefully he will be able to talk sense into Manav. Plus, I doubt Manav will be able to bear seeing Savita insulting Archana. I know Savita already has, but from what I read Manav was not there when this happened.

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manav is no doubt angry and he went through a lot becoz of Archana and her family.  Her "vahini", inspite of everything she did and continues to do, is walking around the house so normally and no one says anything to her.  So then what is the big deal if Manav does not say anything to Savita.  He knows she has a lot of bad qualities, well, so does Manju....a lot more than Savita.  Archana landing up in that house itself is because of Manju's lies....or she would not be married there.  I am totally with Manav....his decision to marry Shravni is not out of love but out of a sense of responsibility towards his family.