Article:Kavi Shastri and Shruti Seth hit the floor

2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRF's new show 'Rishta.Com''s actors and crew have fun while shooting and they are jolly good fellows who pull each others leg literally. Actors Kavi aka Rohan and Shruti aka Isha had a funny incident on sets while shooting even though they hurt themselves a bit.

Handsome dude Kavi shares an incident "Once I and Shruti had a running scene and there was oil on floor but nobody from the crew told us. I stepped on the oil and flew in air to land badly on the floor." Poor Kavi hurt himself a bit but did surely provide a laughter dose to the crew around.

"Not just me but even Shruti fell down. Initially she just slipped but then if I was to fall then she won't be spared too so I pulled her down with me and eventually we both landed with our asses on the floor" laughs Kavi. So, the leads just do not act together but even fall together. "Our crew is also funny as instead of helping us to get up from the floor our cameraman was busy shooting the incident" adds Kavi.

The new actor on the small screen seems to be having fun while shooting for the interesting show 'Rishta.com' and the incident only tells us that the road to success is not easy but 'Oily'.

-Chandana H Buch/ Sampurn Media

http://todayskhabor.com/entertainment/2010/01/04/kavi-shastri-and-shruti-seth-hit-the-floor/

**If this was posted before please close...just found it***
Edited by 2009Rule - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL cute! I wonder when that scene will air....haha...they should put up these behind the scenes videos on the YRF yt channel or something :-)

Thanks for posting the article :-)
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
I saw this on Rishta.Com's blog..was laughing my head off when I read it..Kavi's really a fun-loving person..n poor Shruti..😆

Anyways..thanks for sharing.

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳 ... 😊... 😆...🤣

Kavi even pulled Shruti down so he doesn't have to face the slip of shame alone?🤣
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha. Even though there is a lack of the famous and dumb 'slip-catch-fall' routine in this show, in reel life the lead actors are sure having a gala time slipping and pulling each other down. 🤣

I'm loving this.

Do I sense chemistry here or what?
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
lolzz..............he pulled her down!!!!!!heheheheheheh
Anthara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol..... I wanna see t.... Patha nahi kab telecast hoga...

Love the show!!
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO! Kavi & Shruti seem to be riot offscreen as well. really wish we could see this!

thanks for sharing!
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL cute! I wonder when that scene will air....haha...they should put up these behind the scenes videos o :-)

that wud be great