MJHT Banner Contest #3 2010 - Deadline Extended!!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Miley Jab Hum Tum - 3rd Banner Contest

Salaam Namaste Friends πŸ˜ƒ

Miley Jab Hum Tum is having it's THIRD Banner Contest! We thought a lot has happend over the past year and since its now 2010, even our forum deserves a change! I'm expecting a HUGE Response from you guys, ever huger then last time's Banner contest. 😳

Along with the Fun, We always have some rules aswell right? Well here are some simple rules for you to understand and read before taking part in the Contest:

Rules for Banner Contest

The Banner size should be 728(width) by 90(height) Pixels. One member can submit maximum 5 banners. Please make sure the banners are different from each other.

All banners should be still. Animated banners are not allowed. The same banner in different colours will not be accepted.

Do not advertise any banner (or print the maker's name), either through post or PM, this can lead to disqualification.

The banner should be neat and should not contain any sexual content, either in picture or words.

Please try to include pictures of as many charecters of the show as possible. Remember to include images of as many charecters, even the new ones like Adiraj & Suhani😳 2-3 Charecters only will not be allowed

You can Find Pictures here😳:

*ADVICE -  TRY TO USE PICTURES WHICH ARE RECENT - So you may want to check recent pages in the gallery*

For more images check the Picture Hunts in the Archive Mansion.

How to make a Banner?

Click here for step by step guide to make a banner

The banners should be to the ID MJHTcontest  with the PM title 'MJHT Banner Contest"

How to Submit your entry?

To PM /attach your banner :

a) Upload the banner using these sites or any other sites of your choice : www.imageshack.us  or www.tinypic.com

b) Click on the button located in upper-right hand corner - -
An Insert
Image Box will pop up. Paste the link of the image where it says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.

All the qualified banners would be put up for voting after the due date and the one with the maximum votes would be the winner.

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION IS February 5th 2010 !

In case you have any doubts regarding the banner contest, please feel free to post your queries in this post or me (DramaholicVibes).

Looking forward to seeing a flood of entries!!

Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Banner contest so soon...........nd crap ab banner mai b adhaani ko dekhna pare ga......😭............
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow, since adhanis entry n change in the track i always thought why the forum is not changing the banner n thought to open a topic asking for the same , but then i knew DT wud do it... i wud have loved to take part, but i m not at home so will sit n see other entriesπŸ˜ƒ. mjht forum has got many new creators recently!!πŸ˜›
safeplacetoland thumbnail
That's very nice!!!
Will definitely try to participate!!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
That's awesome news DB!!
I will try to take part!!

Wohoooo

:)NiDhEyA
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow awesome..will try to make some.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YAY!!!!! I dont make banners I judge banners 😎 LMAO!! 🀣 So guys get to work! πŸ˜† jkjk 😳 Cant wait to see em all!! πŸ€— And guys..DB is right I know most of us dont like em..but Adhaani is here to stay and subconsciously we all now this πŸ˜† so..lets try and include them!

GOOD LUCK to all the participants!! πŸ€—
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesum
gr8
all the best guyz
keep it up
love
maham

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good luck to all participants! πŸ€— Nice post Dilbagh :)
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thankx DramaholicVibes
Will definitely try to participate!!

sana